Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The (1900 Views)

Buhari Obtained A Masters Degree In 1980 / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah / Andy Uba's Fake Certificate Scandal- Never Obtained A Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
By Saharareporters, New York

An original copy of Princess Stella Oduah curriculum vitae obtained by SaharaReporters today reveals that the embattled Minister of Aviation never obtained an MBA degree from any university in the United States as was previously claimed on the official page of Nigeria’s Ministry of Aviation as well as her biography on Wikipedia.

The CV only makes reference only to the fact that Ms. Oduah possesses a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from St. Paul’s College in Lawrenceville, Virginia in 1982.

In the CV, Ms. Oduah also claimed to have an honorary Ph.D degree in Business Administration from “Pacific Christian University Glendale, California” in 1998, but SaharaReporters is so far unable to verify that information.

A preliminary investigation of "Pacific Christian University" shows it does not exist as one of the 93 accredited theology schools in California. The nearest result, by name and geography, is "Azusa Pacific University", which is in Azusa, not Glendale. There is as yet no information about the status of honorary Ph.Ds at that institution

Mrs. Oduah had carefully padded her qualifications by claiming to have earned a “Masters Degree in the United States” after completing her Bachelors. In the edited official profile on the Aviation ministry’s website, Mrs. Oduah now claims she “received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.”

The citation does not mention the college where she obtained both degrees, more so because in the last 24 hours since SaharaReporters broke the news, Ms. Oduah has made several efforts both on Facebook and Wikipedia to remove any word linking her to St. Paul’s College, a historic black college where in previous posts and newspaper reports she claimed she received a degree.

St. Paul’s College closed down in June 2013.

The new President of the college, Millard D. “Pete” Stith Jr. told SaharaReporters yesterday that the college is working to confirm if Ms. Oduah graduated from the college as she claims, stating that the college registrar had been on leave due to illness. Mr. Stith categorically reiterated that the college has never offered a Masters’ degree in its 125-year existence.

SaharaReporters has learned that the Minister is working to change her story line working with her aides from Brazil where she is currently on vacation.

Since SaharaReporters broke the news about the certificate scam, Ms. Oduah and her aides have officially kept mum over the revelation. Instead they have embarked on using Facebook and the comments sections of various websites into which they sign anonymously to make the spurious claim that she simply didn't state where she obtained her Masters degree. They also suggest that she is being targeted because of her ethnicity.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/official-cv-stella-oduah-confirms-she-never-obtained-masters%E2%80%99-degree-us
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
``
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please what is her first degree and where did she obtain it? Is it b.sc accounting or b.sc business administration? Let's start from there.
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by ratiken(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dumb sahara liers. They can as well change their name to APC reporters.
Very unprofessional nitwits.

9 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by kettykin: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wimps !!!!
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
They want to pull this woman down at all cost. This their update was simply because they are now facing likelihood of legal actions including from the university under reference. Profile on Wikipedia is absolute rubbish and if you contact wikipedia they will tell you it is a user updated site. No university in the world will permit me to cite wikipedia references. Nigerians, oh Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why didn't anyone ask the simple question: why was Sahara Reporters so fixated on her to the extent of investigating her certificates? What of other ministers? Did they also investigate their certificates?

5 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by zomby(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
She is not being singled out by Sahara Reporters.
If you pay attention you will discover that Sahara Reporters has gone after a few other Nigerian undercover criminals, therefore, this should not be seen as nothing, but a job well done by this organization.

My question to you people is: Why are you guys so fixated on defending a thief, a fraud and an enemy of our country?

If we want things to get better in Nigeria, together we must find a way to fish out and stone all these corrupt leaders, regardless of which part of the country they're from.

Mandela’s Candid Opinion Of Nigerian Leaders:
You know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by winniz: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sahara reporters= Aggrieved peoples media propaganda (APC), Cry babies.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
zomby: She is not being singled out by Sahara Reporters.
If you pay attention you will discover that Sahara Reporters has gone after a few other Nigerian undercover criminals, therefore, this should not be seen as nothing, but a job well done by this organization.

My question to you people is: Why are you guys so fixated on defending a thief, a fraud and an enemy to our country?

If we want things to get better in Nigeria, together we must find a way to fish out and stone all these corrupt leaders, regardless of which part of the country they're from.

I'll never condone a fraud or support an enemy to the nation. If she is found culpable of any of the charges leveled against her she should face the full weight of the law; that's my opinion.

My question is, why are they being selective in this their alleged investigations? Even a close blind and sightless observer will decipher that some people are really after this woman for some apparent reasons which in actual fact are very conspicuous to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
The title of this thread should read:

Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Claimed To Have A Masters Degree.
Saharareporters Lied!

8 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by DonXavi(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^
Noted, I'll modify as suggested
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don Xavi: I'll never be a supporter to a fraud or an enemy of the nation. If she is found culpable of any of the charges leveled against her she should face the full weight of the law; that's my opinion.

My question is, why are they being selective in this their alleged investigations? Even a close blind and sightless observer will decipher that some people are really after this woman for some apparent reasons which in actual fact are very conspicuous to us all.
Clap for yourself..... PDP e-demon! Is Stella the only Minister in GEJ's cabinet? Instead of you to use your brain rightly and ask yourself why this woman had to doctor her educational history, you are here spewing rubbish.

I know the LOOTOCRAT GEJ will not do a thing because Oduah must recover the N5bn she spent for GEJ's election by hook or by crook.

I cant imagine what those Brazilians will be thinking....
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by revolt(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sahara equivocal campaigns of calumny against a sitting minister is becoming treasonable.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1: The title of this thread should read:

Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Claimed To Have A Masters Degree.
Saharareporters Lied!
So why then did she say so in Her citation to the NASS? Is that not even a bigger crime to have lied on oath? Who also gave the information that was posted on the Her facebook page, Ministry of Aviation website?

Theres a Chinese brain for sale you know wink
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
So why then did she say so in Her citation to the NASS? Is that not even a bigger crime to have lied on oath? Who also gave the information that was posted on the Her facebook page, Ministry of Aviation website?
Theres a Chinese brain for sale you know wink

That CV came from NASS.

Secondly, show where she made those claims or forever glue your lips together.

I have said it before, you are a frustrated man in the UK.

3 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by agbameta: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don Xavi: Why didn't anyone ask the simple question: why was Sahara Reporters so fixated on her to the extent of investigating her certificates? What of other ministers? Did they also investigate their certificates?

Don't worry about others, their time will come. Besides, others were exposed and forced to resign so what's the rubbish about fixation? Or she is above the law or scrutiny because of ethnicity and tribalism?
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1:

That CV came from NASS.

Secondly, show where she made those claims or forever glue your lips together.

I have said it before, you are a frustrated man in the UK.
Hehe.. PDP e-demon... Oduah citation to the NASS is the public fora so stop displaying your st.upidity here and do the needful.

I am sure Her Certificate forgery began from Her days when She made stray into the oil industry.

I wont be surprise if you too, you are a holder of a fake WAEC certificate which you never sat for in the first place.

FYI, you are not qualified to work as an assistant to my personal secretary in the office here in the UK. #FACTS cool
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by tpia5: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don Xavi: Why didn't anyone ask the simple question: why was Sahara Reporters so fixated on her to the extent of investigating her certificates? What of other ministers? Did they also investigate their certificates?

I believe everybody's certificate is currently under investigation.
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Hehe.. PDP e-demon... Oduah citation to the NASS is the public fora so stop displaying your st.upidity here and do the needful.

I am sure Her Certificate forgery began from Her days when She made stray into the oil industry.

I wont be surprise if you too, you are a holder of a fake WAEC certificate which you never sat for in the first place.

FYI, you are not qualified to work as an assistant to my personal secretary in the office here in the UK. #FACTS cool

Now this your post makes me wonder if you are even educated.

So the CV she submitted to NASS has different content compared to her 'citation' to the same NASS?

Give yourself a well deserved name because I won't do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by tpia5: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
All submitted certificates are supposed to be verified by whichever agency or parastatal is in charge of such.

I assume proof of educational qualifications were submitted?

If yes then we can move on .
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1:

Now this your post makes me wonder if you are even educated.

So the CV she submitted to NASS has different content compared to her 'citation' to the same NASS?

Give yourself a well deserved name because I won't do that for you.
You have never lived in a sane society so I would not expect you to know that when you put forward a citation or transcript of your educational or professional History even on the Internet, it is expected of you that your stated claims are indeed true and verifiable.

In your shallow mind, the CV has more authenticity than Her citation before NASS. Even Her facebook page claimed She had an MBA, same with the Nigeria Aviation web page! Who is fooling who?

With individuals like you dotting the Nigerian landscape, you do not need much evidence as to why the country remains what it is today despite Her enormous wealth.

[size=13pt]WHY ON EARTH DID SHE CLAIM TO BE AN MBA degree holder in Her official profile on the Nigerian Aviation website? [/size]

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
You have never lived in a sane society so I would not expect you to know that when you put forward a citation or transcript of your educational or professional History even on the Internet, it is expected of you that your stated claims are indeed true and verifiable.

In your shallow mind, the CV has more authenticity than Her citation before NASS. Even Her facebook page claimed She had an MBA, same with the Nigeria Aviation web page! Who is fooling who?

With individuals like you dotting the Nigerian landscape, you do not need much evidence as to why the country remains what it is today despite Her enormous wealth.

Sir, could you simply cover your face in shame if you have any dignity in you?

No wonder you are worthless in the eyes of potential recruiters because your education is really abysmal.

2 Likes

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
I am still wondering....who on earth sponsors Sahara Reporters and Premium Times in their hunt for an expose on Oduah?

I recall hearing something about Stella rejecting a contractor bid worth N16b and settling for a N600M contractor to renovate the airports. This being a possible reason for the media backlash.

Not sure if this is true or not. Are contractor bids for federal projects open to the public?

Someone needs to verify if any aggrieved "long time" contractors are in the fray.

I think all this much more personal than the "Enugu Airport" argument. I don't even think it is a tribal conspiracy as some would put it.

Something is not quite right here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
Obiagu1:

Sir, could you simply cover your face in shame if you have any dignity in you?

No wonder you are worthless in the eyes of potential recruiters because your education is really abysmal.
Hehe see this suffer head civil servant who leaves on the change that 'oga' leaves on the table.

It is obvious that you did not write your WAEC exam and your civil servant job you got it through man know man cool

FYI, Oduah is now registered in the UK database as a certificate cheat. I await the next article on dailymail.co.uk on this criminal and known serial liar.

Can you deny the fact that Her profile as shown in this image did claim She had a Masters degree?

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OmoTier1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
nnenna.1:
I am still wondering....who on earth sponsors Sahara Reporters and Premium Times in their hunt for an expose on Oduah?

I recall hearing something about Stella rejecting a contractor bid worth N16b and settling for a N600M contractor to renovate the airports. This being a possible reason for the media backlash.

Not sure if this is true or not. Are contractor bids for federal projects open to the public?

Someone needs to verify if any aggrieved "long time" contractors are in the fray.

I think all this much more personal than the "Enugu Airport" argument. I don't even think it is a tribal conspiracy as some would put it.

Something is not quite right here. undecided

FYI, and this is a FACT I am in the known of. The contracts for airport renovation is being handled by a front company owned by Oduah's close relative. We will leave this discussion for another day.

You and I know that there is no way Saharareporters can publish what they are publishing online if they collect kick back as it would be only a matter of weeks before FBI would track them down! So the issue of bribing is out of the window dude.
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
IMO, the contractor angle is something that warrants investigation. SR has been noted to fabricate info in the past so the possibility of a kickback should not be discounted.

It is all to interesting to note that only Sahara Reporters and Premium times have been particularly relentless in the pursuit of Stella.

Only these 2 outfits. Sure other papers have published a few articles on this but there is a trend shaping up here.

Omo_Tier1:

FYI, and this is a FACT I am in the known of. The contracts for airport renovation is being handled by a front company owned by Oduah's close relative. We will leave this discussion for another day.

You and I know that there is no way Saharareporters can publish what they are publishing online if they collect kick back as it would be only a matter of weeks before FBI would track them down! So the issue of bribing is out of the window dude.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omo_Tier1:

This part got me thinking.
Please those in the UK, help me out here.

This guy here claimed he has his own personal secretary in the UK.
Here in Canada, we only have company secretaries unless you are running your own company/business so you could do whatever you want.

So Sir, do you own your own company or do you work as a janitor or a security because it seems your last experience/knowledge about one having a 'personal' secretary ended while you were in Nigeria?

Do you have your own personal driver too?

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by FACE(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2014
Obiagu1:
This part got me thinking.
Please those in the UK, help me out here.
This guy here claimed he has his own personal secretary in the UK.
Here in Canada, we only have company secretaries unless you are running your own company/business so you could do whatever you want.
So Sir, do you own your own company or do you work as a janitor or a security because it seems your last experience/knowledge about one having a 'personal' secretary ended while you were in Nigeria?
Do you have your own personal driver too?

You are correct. The job title " personal secretary" does not exist in the UK and the Job title "Secretary" were extinct long before type writers were sent to the recycling centres. Admin roles go by titles like office assistant, admin officer/assistant, receptionist, customer service advisers. Then you have the PAs who work directly with Directors or ADs.

The few existing Secretary roles or job titles include the Home secretary, Foreign Secretary, company secretary, medical secretary and other similar important jobs and they are nobody's "Personal Secretary"
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by Obiagu1(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2014
FACE:

You are correct. The job title " personal secretary" does not exist in the UK and the Job title "Secretary" were extinct long before type writers were sent to the recycling centres. Admin roles go by titles like office assistant, admin officer/assistant, receptionist, customer service advisers. Then you have the PAs who work directly with Directors or ADs.

The few existing Secretary roles or job titles include the Home secretary, Foreign Secretary, company secretary, medical secretary and other similar important jobs and they are nobody's "Personal Secretary"

Thank you very much.

Now I understand Omo_Tier1's frustration.
Educated but he works as a janitor. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by MaziOmenuko: 7:03am On Jan 09, 2014
Since Nl was active in pushing all the threads with false allegation to the frontpage, I will expect that this thread be taken to frontpage to clear the air.

SaharaR should make an official apology to the minister.
Re: Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The by OgidiBoy(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Mazi_Omenuko: Since Nl was active in pushing all the threads with false allegation to the frontpage, I will expect that this thread be taken to frontpage to clear the air.
SaharaR should make an official apology to the minister.

For where, not a single one has and will make it to the front page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dumped PDP Over FG's Delay To Implement UNEP Report Amaechi / . / Gej Gave A Shameful Speech At The Un Summit. What Does This Mean For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.