Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) (3163 Views)

Breaking News: Senate Releases Ministerial List - Vanguarld / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Fuel Subsidy Scam: Senate Releases Names Of Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

Abeg make una free this woman, make she rest....

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by yomskin(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
I hear
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fani kayode the efcc customer should pls take back his word in shame

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by HowFar: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
And people screaming to stone her to death.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
See her potato cheeks
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Utchgirl(f): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
II said it yesterday dt dey cant sack dis woman. Now she has been vindicated. Sahara reporters and Oduah's enemy shld go and hug d nearest transformer. Bunch of haters !
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by pristine7(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
oduah forgive them and move forward.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by basisop(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
martha: See her potato cheeks

You dey sell lips?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Soloter(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Why is her Wikipedia page and the Nigeria Aviation website carrying the info that she has MBA and B.Sc?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
basisop:

You dey sell lips?
yes
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Soloter(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Who requested that the Senate which is on recess should release Oduah's cv? Damage control efforts by pay boys and girls. @OP knows well that if this woman goes she'll be jobless so she's doing the best she can to cover up.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Scream(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
But that document doesn't look like a document received by any meaningful organization. Hissssss

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by realborn(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
no mention of MBA anymore, despite reference to the phrase 'she stayed back for her MBA' in previously referred Bios.
I can see PH.D under the name header but no reference to same under education. is it honorary? Where and how was it obtained?
Naija drama. The more you look the less you see!

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Ayomel(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
spiritfada: The Nigerian Senate have released the Curriculum Vitae (Resume) which Princess Stella Oduah the Aviation Minister used in securing her appointment. According to the release, they confirm that the Aviation Minister's CV was in line with her claims, against what some media outfits have been writing in the last few days. They warned that the online news outlets Sahara Reporters and Premium Times should stop giving out false and malicious information that might lead to breakdown of law and order. Sahara reporters have already accepted misleading Nigerians and still refuse to apologize for their malicious allegations and frivolous claims.

Abeg make una free this woman, make she rest....
this is not from the national senate

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Freewilly(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
This just made me so sad and very angry, I'm almost in tears. I'll be very disappointed if our Igbo leaders don't come out and speak aginst this kind of witch hunt on our people.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Senate na wa oo....have you also verified that CV This is a total shame..her St Paul's..opps sorry St Silas's Cert is still in Wikipedia oo...then by the way why did her web developers quickly remove that thing they removed from her website page....its like I have to dust my hacking skills now and put it back there!!!!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Freewilly: This just made me so sad and very angry, I'm almost in tears. I'll be very disappointed if our Igbo leaders don't come out and speak aginst this kind of witch hunt on our people.

So you call a thief and a fraudster like Stealer Oduah your people Infact you have no shame

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by mgbeketoto: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nigerian MEN are Sooooooooo JEALOUS of successful NIGERIAN WOMEN!
FFK IS SOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF STELLA, because he is a BORN LIVING-DEAD FAILURE!!!!

This is pathetic! angry

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by LajaLaba: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mumugerians grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Before you APC goons start asking for source sauce. Here is your sauce served by Chef Premium Times. grin grin

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Soloter: Who requested that the Senate which is on recess should release Oduah's cv? Damage control efforts by pay boys and girls. @OP knows well that if this woman goes she'll be jobless so she's doing the best she can to cover up.

Dude shut up and see the publication from Premium Times.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Do you have anymore propaganda to sell?

What next... Stella Oduah's name is fake and her father is from Cameroon, is it? grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by tomakint: 6:14am On Jan 09, 2014
I think these junk journalism being practised by Sahara Reporters and Premium Times is getting to an intolerable state, can you imagine the embarrassment this woman had been subjected to these few days? Haba.......habatically undecided
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Stealer Oduahh!! Stealer Oduah!! How many times did I call you? Come back home home on time and please first of all appologise to the Brazilians for lying about their weather....We want to see the original cert given you by St Sillas college...opps sorry St Paul's college, I have written personally to the school and up till now there is no Stella Odua in their record..wait! Maybe I should ask them to search for Stealer Oduah...ahahahahha
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by luvinhubby(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2014
SR, Lagos house of assembly and FFK should hide their faces in shame grin grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
cbrass: Stealer Oduahh!! Stealer Oduah!! How many times did I call you? Come back home home on time and please first of all appologise to the Brazilians for lying about their weather....We want to see the original cert given you by St Sillas college...opps sorry St Paul's college, I have written personally to the school and up till now there is no Stella Odua in their record..wait! Maybe I should ask them to search for Stealer Oduah...ahahahahha

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter account and facebook and linkedIn. cheesy cheesy

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

grin grin Mugu!

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by iokpebholo: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2014
not suprised hv always known d so called northern jihadist and their yoruba collaborators as ppl dt dnt regard women.check d last 10yrs,okonjo iweala,alison maduike,,dora akunyili,aruma otte,patricia etteh,and now stella odua.d world is watching.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be new on the internet. So you think Stella Oduah handles those twiter account and facebook and linkedIn. cheesy cheesy

Sanusi Lamido is a Liar and a fraud. He claimed he has a Doctorate degree on his LinkedIn page, he must show us his PhD certificate or resign. grin grin

He has forged a PhD degree to gain appointment as the CBN Governor. This is my proof.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

grin grin Mugu!

Na you sabi ooo...na Stella Oduah...sorry Stealer Odua we are concerned with now
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2014
cbrass:

Na you sabi ooo...na Stella Oduah...sorry Stealer Odua we are concerned with now

Same scenarios. They don't own those FB accounts. You guys are chasing thin air while Sahara Reporters and Premium Times are making a heap of money from the sales of Propaganda news.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Same scenarios. They don't own those FB accounts. You guys are chasing thin air while Sahara Reporters and Premium Times are making a heap of money from the sales of Propaganda news.

Who is talking about a facebook account here, it was even on her website before her pawns removed it fast, its even on wikipedia
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
cbrass:

Who is talking about a facebook account here, it was even on her website before her pawns removed it fast, its even on wikipedia

Is Stella Oduah the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation? Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his biography?

Bro the ministry is too big and a Minister is too busy to be poking around the Aviation Ministry's website.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by kuluTemper: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am scared at the way WE NIGERIANS react to information without weighing it.

1. This new document does not have a source.

2. This document is still a poor attempt at hiding a fact that is yet to be disproved.

3. At the top of this same document you still have Princess Stella Ada Oduah O.O.N. PHD, BSC. but the body of the document did not talk about the MSC. nor the PHD.

4. The Senate is on recess.

5. Who at the Senate published this document.

6. The photograph is not her passport photograph. Unless she only has one outfit and when has a side swep view become an acceptable form of pose for a passport photograph.

7. I REST MY CASE.---------------------------- ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP>_________________________

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat / The Real Reason Fayose's Counsel Requested For Adjourment / Top 12 Interesting Places To Visit In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.