Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) (3166 Views)

Breaking News: Senate Releases Ministerial List - Vanguarld / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Fuel Subsidy Scam: Senate Releases Names Of Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by WilyWily5: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Blocking Yorubas from (Egunje) Looting the National Coffers is a Crime against humanity and a declaration of War against Yoruba tribe, and it is the duty of every Yoruba to fight back, until victory is achieved. I support Yorubas on this war.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Fayrouzz(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
She is a beautiful woman...

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
kuluTemper: I am scared at the way WE NIGERIANS react to information without weighing it.

1. This new document does not have a source.

2. This document is still a poor attempt at hiding a fact that is yet to be disproved.

3. At the top of this same document you still have Princess Stella Ada Oduah O.O.N. PHD, BSC. but the body of the document did not talk about the MSC. nor the PHD.

4. The Senate is on recess.

5. Who at the Senate published this document.

6. The photograph is not her passport photograph. Unless she only has one outfit and when has a side swep view become an acceptable form of pose for a passport photograph.

7. I REST MY CASE.---------------------------- ALWAYS LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP>_________________________

Here take sauce from the trusted chef Premium Times http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

I just want everyone to be happy.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Is Stella Oduah the Computer Programmer, Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist of the Ministry of Aviation? Does Obama write what you read on the white house website. www.whitehouse.gov ? Will you hold Obama responsible if an error is made on his biography?

Bro the ministry is too big and a Minister is too busy to be poking around the Aviation Ministry's website.

Smh...we know your type...so how did it disappear from her own personal website
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
cbrass:

Smh...we know your type...so how did it disappear from her own personal website

Do you have proof that she owns and operate the website? If you want to argue be sure to present facts not speculations.

I can create a website with cbrass and write whatever if you are a celebrity, feed it with pictures and make a fan-page. If i get many subscribers to my website, i can start making money from paid ads. Everyone does that these days unless you're new on the internet.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Do you have proof that she owns and operate the website? If you want to argue be sure to present facts not speculations.

I can create a website with cbrass and write whatever if you are a celebrity, feed it with pictures and make a fan-page. If i get many subscribers to my website, i can start making money from paid ads. Everyone does that these days unless you're new on the internet.

Lmao...I rest my case here...I can see you are well paid and you are doing the job well, just help me tell her we are waiting for her to come and tell us where she got her CV from
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
cbrass:

Lmao...I rest my case here...I can see you are well paid and you are doing the job well, just help me tell her we are waiting for her to come and tell us where she got her CV from

grin grin I just opened your 6th sense. I know tomorrow you will be planning to create a fan page hoping to make money from it.

Sha no forget to give me credit on your fan-page as the idealist.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) by cbrass(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

grin grin I just opened your 6th sense. I know tomorrow you will be planning to create a fan page hoping to make money from it.

Sha no forget to give me credit on your fan-page as the idealist.

Am not an opportunist nw..besides stella Oduah is bad market..

(1) (2) (Reply)

'the Worst Civilian Regime Is Better Than The Best Military Regime'. How True? / My Thoughts On The Nascent Biafrian Demand For A Sovereign State / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.