Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? (632 Views)

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by cutebobo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Many of these gals now, if u try to woo them, dem dey go do shakara. I remember my ex galfriend, the third day I approached her again, I received a dirty slap. Later, she turns to give me her 100percent love. Even sometimes when i get busy to call, she go dey flash and call. Now my question is, does the initial slap symbolise total love when they agree?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
'she go dey flash and call'.

So, some Nigerian girls still flash?
I give up!

@ Topic, I'd never bring myself so low to be slapped by a woman.

Humiliating!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by Tolexander: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes!
By my elder sister.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by tintingz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Nope
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by Mutuwa(m): 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
That was in d 90's when indian films wer making hits in d nigerian market,when our gurls adopted d indian romance..they will slap u and d mugu will just be der,cz then it was big guts to woo a gurl,infact if a guy writes a love letter to a gurl in skol,d whole class guys go chop serious beating.. "den den den i will tell teacher for u" NOWADAYS it rarely happens,BUT if a gurl SLAP U EHEN...just thank am and jejely and wayoly walk away ther are better ways to make her regret than retaliate.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by 190daclown: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
grin grin

the struggle is real
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by XLR8(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2014
Ko possible
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Gal Before? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Slap! as in slap me on the chick with anger? For what naaa? To god! she won't stop telling my story# TOPIC: How I was saved from meeting my Waterloo #

(1) (Reply)

The Biology Of cheating / Your Perception Of Love / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.