Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before (3556 Views)

Why Do Guys Fail To React When Slapped By Ladies. / What Is The Best Reaction When U Get Slapped By Ur Girlfriend / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Ajibam: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2013
As a guy,if you are slap by a lady in the public!!
How do you feel?
What will you do even if you are the one that cause it?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by nerodenero: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2013
I have been slapped by a lady in public before but thank God it happened at night. It would have been more embarrassing if it had happened in the daytime. The slap was so strong and loud that it covered my entire face. It took me time to recover from the slap and when I got my stability, I didn't say anything as I just walked away. It was so painful though but she later apologised.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by kokoA(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2013
Yes! One wicked, fat, yellow paw-paw, ibo woman.. When I was 9yrs old, me and my guys were playing children play on a heap of sand behind the house. This witch came from behind and landed me a thunderous slap on my back saying "sand wey I gather to use build my house". Till now, after many years I still have it fresh in my memory. There was no curse I didn't curse her from my innocent heart.. ***maybe na my curse make wey she no finish dat house till we park leave dat area sef.***

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2013
Never! Ki lo fe f'oshi?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Princesszoe: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2013
idnoble135: Never! Ki lo fe f'oshi?
oga so you are this harsh and hard? Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Princess zoe: oga so you are this harsh and hard? Hmm
lol..... No sweet, i respect myself by according you with respect and expect same.
Are you also harsh and hard to slap a man in public?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Smartiegurl(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lolzz! I once slapped a dude for misbahaving..
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
Not that I remember. But I do know that ladies don't go around slapping anyone for any reason. If she slaps, she's not a lady.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Kslib(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
@op,from your write-up,i can see that you got slapped and it was your fault..
Wetin you do the girl nah? You touch her breast abi you mistake her red light for green!!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by LesbianBoy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
nerodenero: I have been slapped by a lady in public before but thank God it happened at night. It would have been more embarrassing if it had happened in the daytime. The slap was so strong and loud that it covered my entire face. It took me time to recover from the slap and when I got my stability, I didn't say anything as I just walked away. It was so painful though but she later apologised.
Am sure in ur mind you felt like 'real man' abi? Mtsheew.....Its guys like you that give girls guts to slap a guy. Any lady who tries to slap me would be 'sorry'! If i dont STRANGLE HER call me a fool! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Well I've slapped a dude when I was still an undergraduate.I was passing by a group of drunk guys on my way to go to the saloon and he hit my butts,of course I didn't hesitate to give him two resounding slaps.as I gave him one slap,he and his friends were still shocked,before he recovered from the first,I gave him another one before walking away.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by imauri: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
and im sure he beat u like pounded yam......
Smartie gurl: Lolzz! I once slapped a dude for misbahaving..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2013
Me i av slapped guys oo,i can't even count,bt twaz wen i was in secondary skul,dose guys were sturborn,anytym i slapped them i wud run away n beg them later,bt there was 1 i slapped n begged dat revenge sha..he did sumfin worse dan beating me,he seized my notes 1 week b4 we started mid term text and returned d day we finished...i felt lyk slapin im again...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Ajibam: 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kslib: @op,from your write-up,i can see that you got slapped and it was your fault..
Wetin you do the girl nah? You touch her breast abi you mistake her red light for green!!

Something like dat,,,
I mistakenly kissed her
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Ajibam: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Me i av slapped guys oo,i can't even count,bt twaz wen i was in secondary skul,dose guys were sturborn,anytym i slapped them i wud run away n beg them later,bt there was 1 i slapped n begged dat revenge sha..he did sumfin worse dan beating me,he seized my notes 1 week b4 we started mid term text and returned d day we finished...i felt lyk slapin im again...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Something like dat,,,
I mistakenly kissed her
mistakenly? Are you joking? No be you carry your mouth go kiss her? How is that a mistake?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by jmoore(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
She has not been born

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Kslib(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Something like dat,,,
I mistakenly kissed her
Lol.. You really deserve the slap!! But why you no wait for green light first nah?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ajibam:

Something like dat,,,
I mistakenly kissed her
And she mistakenly slapped you?? Hahahahahahahahaha
Ajibam, you wont kill me with laff abeg.

anyway, sorry for that slap.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by MrCork: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
..ermm yea..by one Nigerian lessbo who tink she all that....cheeewpid goat!! angry
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by pendo89(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
kokoA: Yes! One wicked, fat, yellow paw-paw, ibo woman.. When I was 9yrs old, me and my guys were playing children play on a heap of sand behind the house. This witch came from behind and landed me a thunderous slap on my back saying "sand wey I gather to use build my house". Till now, after many years I still have it fresh in my memory. There was no curse I didn't curse her from my innocent heart.. ***maybe na my curse make wey she no finish dat house till we park leave dat area sef.***

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Am sure in ur mind you felt like 'real man' abi? Mtsheew.....Its guys like you that give girls guts to slap a guy. Any lady who tries to slap me would be 'sorry'! If i dont STRANGLE HER call me a fool! grin grin
You said my mind. Who give her bold to chop?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
kulyie: Well I've slapped a dude when I was still an undergraduate.I was passing by a group of drunk guys on my way to go to the saloon and he hit my butts,of course I didn't hesitate to give him two resounding slaps.as I gave him one slap,he and his friends were still shocked,before he recovered from the first,I gave him another one before walking away.
was it at night? Why didn't they r a p e you?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Ajibam: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2013
idnoble135:
mistakenly? Are you joking? No be you carry your mouth go kiss her? How is that a mistake?

I don't even know...buh I know is a Mistake
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Common insults frm a lady makes me go crazy, and u dare talk abt slappin me? How dare u tink abt slappin me? how dare u? #Slaps her! GBOZA!!!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Godson201333(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
God forbid bad thing buh e don happen to my friend ooo
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Smartiegurl(f): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
imauri: and im sure he beat u like pounded yam......
lolzz! He can't do anything...
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:

was it at night? Why didn't they r a p e you?
rape in the afternoon at broad day light shocked

are you sure youre not a potential rapist yourself,this one you are talking about rape like its something reasonable :p
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Tolexander: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ajibam: As a guy,if you are slap by a lady in the public!!
How do you feel?
What will you do even if you are the one that cause it?
yes, by my elder sister!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Ajibam: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tolexander: yes, by my elder sister!
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Goldenboy007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
I haven't been slapped by a lady before because i always comport myself, however the only women that are forever allowed to slap me is my mother and my elder sisters!!! Only a "man" can slap me and we would start world war Z!! Any other woman that attempts it i would assume she has equated herself to be a man by implication thereby excluding herself from remedies provided by the law of Torts(Doctrine of Estoppel). God forbids i hit a woman!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
kulyie: rape in the afternoon at broad day light shocked

are you sure youre not a potential rapist yourself,this one you are talking about rape like its something reasonable :p
Lwkmd! I am not a molester and will never be o....
I thought maybe the guys were having a nice evening time(7-8pm), chilling, drinking, gisting,
And you carry your sexy, arss come whine am pass them, since they liked your arss and smacked it, and u slapped the smacker.
He don drink alcohol tire na, wit sexy arss b4 him, and d cool environment and d conji wey dey hold him.. Coupled with the fact that he could have r a p e d you, as a payback for slapping him when he get conji. I was thinking something could have happened.
Please, I'm just imagining this, I am not a molester.
These things happen in some Nollywood movies that I watch sef abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage / How To Control Your Sexual Urge. / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.