Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21091 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
sharia garbage reporters. stella oduah cert is nt d reason nigeria is in comatose. at least am nt blind to see d rehabilitations going on. pple like ffk no do anyting. everyone of us is corrupt mk una free stella jare

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by ejifranks(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
hmmmm.... this is getting intresting...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
ginezz: Who is actually behind this recent attacks?
Is so obvious, enemies of our lovely n amicable Priincess

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by oluomad(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Are we concerned about her qualifications or her achievements

Enemies Let her live her life

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by herbdull(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,I told you guys to ignore those rats. Have you seen some of their comments on this thread, even when truth is starring them in the face? APC e-cockroaches and their allies in the media are eternally senseless and unreasonable.
Mr Senseless, why is Madam Aviation modifying her Wiki-page, several of the references on her page is dead. We don't need a subpoena, the school site does not have a graduate school.
GeJ paid e-diots should just GO AND DIE!!!

5 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by sleekpro(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
There is nothing that is happening in GEJ tenue that has not happen before, if not worse, so why all this ranting about, or is it becos some poeple thinks there are the one that are born to rule. I have just one word for all the GEJ haters! #GOANDDIE#

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Ilekokonit: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Surely it doesn't cost up to $2,000 to call those numbers even if you are calling from the moon ??

Who are they trying to hoodwink.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
herbdull:
Mr Senseless, why is Madam Aviation modifying her Wiki-page, several of the references on her page is dead. We don't need a subpoena, the school site does not have a graduate school.

If people like me have access to edit wiki articles or bios, what makes you think it's her that's doing it?

The way some of you think is simply kukus... Abeg take a chill pill jare.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
herbdull:
Goat! Any person can modify a page on wikipedia. Mischief makers like you are prime suspects.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ilekokonit: Surely it doesn't cost up to $2,000 to call those numbers even if you are calling from the moon ??

Who are they trying to hoodwink.

Apparently you missed the part where it said "we hired a private investigator", you think PI's come cheap abi?

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by 9jafreak: 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
ELOMBAH what?

Is that a news outlet or what? smh
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by atlwireles: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Amazing how a group of people from one region attempt to politically assassinate an opponent. I just thank God, I don't have to deal with demons like them. The Minster should simply ignore, these children of hate, anger and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by eaglechild: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
All these pests that have been crying like sissies, since Oduah become minister and flushed away the corrupt SW cabal like stinky poo that has crippled the aviation sector.

You can cry from now till eternity and fabricate all the schizophrenic lies you want.
All I know is Stella will complete her tenure, while you will still be busy wallowing in the stew of hatred and poverty.

Your corrupt SW cabal has been sacked from the aviation sector forever.

There is no coming back ever, no more fake FFK bipolar verbosity to listen to.

No more fraudulent Bi Courtney contract inflation.

No more!

Other ministries are coming soon.

5 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Guys, NLM needs funding because we need forerunners to put SR and co to shame. grin grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by obailala(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
What has the sacking of Oduah and replacing her instantly with another Igbo woman got to do with the Igbo vs. Yoruba madness??

If GEJ does the honorable thing and relieves the controversial minister of her position, will she not still be replaced by another Igbo woman from the same state??... how on earth did this case become an Igbo vs. Yoruba case??.. Why are we so petty in Nigeria?

Some people argue that the removal of Oduah would affect the upgrade of Enugu airport. The last time I checked, the upgrade of our airports was part of GEJ's campaign promise so I wonder how people can be so shallow to think that Oduah is responsible for upgrading these airports. With or without Oduah, the Enugu airport will still be upgraded as long as GEJ is in power.

Lastly for those who feel the call for removal of Oduah is an assault on GEJ's administration, that has to be the silliest assumption ever. Removal of a controversial figure from his government would actually boost the public perception of his leadership..

9 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
imauri:

so now u are providing their contact numbers for the jobless ones to call and harass, in your foolishness i hope you understand that anyone who knows their stuff can clearly see your ip address and the point of origin of your post... monkey... go on keep harassing them until some people come knocking on ur door and have u shit ur pants...lol

At least they are not hiding it, their phone no is public information, let SR deny the allegation that they spoke with the President or Registrar of the School and confirm their news.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by MidasT(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
The "Honourable" minister: Stella Oduah needs to speak up now and defend herself. This is not an issue about competence, but a matter of honour. I expected her to have come out with a position on the allegation, but her continued silence implies culpability. The storm shall not pass over this issue, cos as much as i support the GEJ admin, she has become a festering sore that no ointment can sooth. If the university needs a court order to release details of her qualications, then those with the reach, that makes a hell of a noise daily, should get it, and follow the matter to a logical conclusion. And, FFK and cramjones, pls stop giving half informations to Nigerians.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Ahmeduana(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
not4sure:
find her guilty @ all cost SHAKE MY HEAD FOR YOU like an yoruba adage says "INU NI BINI OKAN AI MOWA WU"
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Ilekokonit: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Why did the "faceless group" have to "hire a private investigator" when Ms Oduah could have simply laid the matter to rest by publishing a copy of her "purported" MBA certificate on the net for all to see. ??

Oh, I forgot that rats could have "selectively" eaten her MBA certificate.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
i always knew SR were tribals minions working for APC.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by reganvida: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
not4sure: That doesn't mean she did not forged d certificate dey don't just give out report to any body without a court. Maybe sharia should tell us whia dey got their info.

ha!! Where sharia from enter na?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by obailala(m): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

At least they are not hiding it, their phone no is public information, let SR deny the allegation that they spoke with the President or Registrar of the School and confirm their news.
From the way this story has unfolded, my common sense tells me that SR called the President or Registrar of the School to confirm if one Princess Stella Oduah graduated from their graduate school at a certain time. The school authority however declines the request but makes it known to SR that there is no way any person with such a name would bag a master's from their school because they don't have a graduate school. This was all the info SR needed to go to the press.

As for the jobless NLM folks who said they spent $2000 to hire a private investigator to simply ask the president of the school if SR spoke with him or not, they can tell that flimsy story to the birds

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
What folks do not understand is that by SR alleging that they spoke with the President/Registrar of the college, and now they're denying it, this puts their own "so-called" integrity at stake. In fact, I want the them to issue an order to SR asking them to issue an apology for using their name for their foolishh lies and deceit.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
9jafreak: ELOMBAH what?

Is that a news outlet or what? smh

Just another ibo tabloid site...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by LRNZH(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wether SR got genuine info from the college in Virginia or not, the claimed MBA by the Honorable Minister is under scrutiny.

She has to clarify where she got the MBA from and there has to be proof of it.

Otherwise she is a malignant tumour in GEJs gov't. This may be part of PDP downfall in 2015 but you know how the 'gods' make deaf the ears they want to exterminate.

We don't want to believe SR but we want to believe NLM. SR at least we know and have known but seriously what is NLM before Oduah's certificate forgery case?

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
obailala:
From the way this story has unfolded, my common sense tells me that SR called the President or Registrar of the School to confirm if one Princess Stella Oduah graduated from their graduate school at a certain time. The school authority however declines the request but makes it known to SR that there is no way any person with such a name would bag a master's from their school because they don't have a graduate school. This was all the info SR needed to go to the press.

As for the jobless NLM folks who said they spent $2000 to hire a private investigator to simply ask the president of the school if SR spoke with him or not, they can tell that flimsy story to the birds

If that was the case, why did SR claim that either of the authority told them about the student in question? In fact they verified her attendance which was a lie? After all, the Wiki article stated that "she stayed back", when does that translate to she got her MBA from the school?

Well, if they are not in the states, it only makes sense for them to hire a PI, as for SR, they are located in NY, it's much easier for them. I wish they get more funding and stay on top of their game, fire need to be fought back with fire. grin grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Thereishel: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
fajoren: and Gani took that info about Tinubu to his grave

Gani did not take the information to the grave. Gani actually filed forgery case against Tinubu when the latter was the Governor of Lagos but Tinubu frustrated the case by sending thugs to Gani during the court appearance. Tinubu's thugs were throwing missiles to Gani outside the court including stones
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
LRNZH: Wether SR got genuine info from the college in Virginia or not, the claimed MBA by the Honorable Minister is under scrutiny.

She has to clarify where she got the MBA from and there has to be proof of it.

Otherwise she a malignant tumour in GEJs Gov't. This may be part of PDP downfall in 2015 but you know how the 'gods' make deaf the ears they want to exterminate.

How can she defend something she NEVER claimed? embarassed

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Claiming a degree not worked for is the height of low self esteem and criminality! Why do we keep having the worst of our society at the helm of affair? Which way Nigeria?

If found guilty Stella should be asked to resign! She's an international embarrassment!

Proudly Igbo by the way

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by obailala(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

How can she defend something she NEVER claimed? embarassed

..And who told you she did not claim to have an MBA??... you think SR just came out of the blue and manufactured a story that she has an MBA and then turn around to dispute the MBA?... If she did not claim to have an MBA, how come all the websites where her profile is described (Wiki, aviation ministry etc) are either being disabled or edited??

All I know is that there's no smoke without fire.. if the allegations were truly baseless, there wouldn't have been a need to disable or edit her online profile in the last 48 hours. Our leaders in Nigeria are all crooks, we don't need a soothsayer to tell us.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Wallie(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Her degree and/or transcripts can be obtained through http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/verifiers/degree/ and I don't believe they're treating it like a private record. In other words, if you pay the $9.95 and provide her name and graduation date(s), they'll give you what you need.

Here's the exact link to enter her info: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/vs/Index

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Show Evidence Of Your Project In Southeast – Omirhobo Challenges Gowon / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts / Senator Umeh: Why Senate Should Not Confirm EFCC Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.