Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. (1401 Views)

Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / My Dad Is Having An Affair:Do I Talk To Him Politely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2014
You will know how he got the title of the world's most awesome dad if you've been following recent internet buzz about a career dad who time paternity leave off work to take care of his two daughters. He posted the pic below on his blog and the picture has gone viral ever since.

Now ask me how i knew he's Nigerian? Yes, he named his first daughter Doyin which we all know is a Nigerian name...And btw Only Nigerian men have that kind of physical features.. grin.lol!

Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by nsk1stson: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2014
hmm
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Gudiza(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2014
its all good grin
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Gudiza: oyinbo don turn am to houseboy!
He took a paternity leave from work dude and he's got a well paying job too. He's just playing his fatherly role.
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Ellidude(m): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Cute
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by bluuu: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
lovely n helpful
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
So cute! kiss
Re: The World's Most Awesome Dad Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Kids, Arts And Crafts! / Should He Return Her Val Gift / My 9month Old Wont Eat Am Gonna Run Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.