Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13544 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rabzy01: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

It is a Bsc in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.

Ok, got that one.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
rabzy01: Please, please... can someone help clear this?

[size=20pt]Stella has B.Sc, no doubt about that, is it in accounting or Business Admin.?
[/size]

Why I am asking is, there are conflicting information on her Bsc when you compare her CV which is said to have been released by the senate and her citations in various web pages.

[size=18pt]rudedough please help: Bsc Accounting or Bsc Busness Admin?[/size]

You cannot hold Stella Oduah responsible for the activities or misinformation on random websites. What she's responsible for is what she submitted to the NASS which is in the public domain already.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

People create different websites with different information about other people. What if i tell you that Sanusi Lamido has a profile on LinkedIn with a Doctor attached to his name. Are you going to hold Sanusi responsible for the mistake of others?

Let's be reasonable and stop letting our emotions cloud our sense of judgement.

Dr Sanusi Lamido
http://ng.linkedin.com/pub/dr-sanusi-lamido/67/204/169

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by reindeer: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
All these energy being wasted here achieves nothing.
Stella needs to post pictures of her (claimed)certificates and then sue Sahararporters and their ilk for defaming her charcter.
One single move to shut up SR for life.
Till she does that, i am tempted to believe SR is telling the truth on this one.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2014
reindeer: All these energy being wasted here achieves nothing.
Stella needs to post pictures of her (claimed)certificates and then sue Sahararporters and their ilk for defaming her charcter.
One single move to shut up SR for life.
Till she does that, i am tempted to believe SR is telling the truth on this one.

[b]It's better to ignore distractions instead of trying to prove nonsense. All these rambles are political distractions from the opposition, they don't want anything, they just want you to be distracted. Let me remind you of Obama and the Republicans.

The Republicans alleged that Obama was not an American. Obama in his charisma published his birth certificate, that's like 3 years ago but till this day, new conspiracy theory is being aired about the birth certificate and the Republicans are still saying it's a forgery. Then you ask yourself, what do they want?

Do you think these people are going to repent because Stella Oduah publish her Certificate? cheesy cheesy You don't know what politics is, this is a distraction and should not be given any form of attention.

Remember when Sahara Reporters said President Jonathan had a birthday party in London and was admitted to the hospital because of excessive drinking of ogogoro. we finally discovered that the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning in Gambia.

The President threatened to sue them but he never did because they're not worth his time. Let me give you some likely scenario if the President had sued Sahara Reporters.

* The opposition will cry fowl and say that the President is jobless to be suing a small news media like Sahara Reporters.
* Nigerians will say the President is wasting public fund attending the court hearings
* Lawsuit between a sitting President and Sahara reporters will be an embarrassment to the office of the President and a funny news in the international community.
* More distraction, more press interview, more opposition criticism, more complains from Nigerians who elected him into office.

“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” ~ QWinston S. Churchill
[/b]
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Listen sleazeball, you don't get to set the terms of this debate. It does not work that way.
If PT says she submitted a citation to the senate hearing and have provided proof of it, this is good enough for me.
The citation might well have been read out orally and then transcribed within the house - who knows

From where I sit, Oduah clearly has a character flaw, which predisposes her to embellishing the truth. It is a common ailment that affects members of our political class and also what informed her decision to claim a non-existent honorary doctorate degree.

Slice it and dice it however you want, the facts are there for all to see.

I don't have time for this back and forth argument son. When you are ready to answer my questions, call my attention back.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Uthman75: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Omo!!! People we better leave this woman alone. Oboi!!! If na me, i go do worst dan her coz dat seat dat she is on, na hot pepper soup.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by reindeer: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:
[b]It's better to ignore distractions instead of trying to prove nonsense. All these rambles are political distractions from the opposition, they don't want anything, they just want you to be distracted. Let me remind you of Obama and the Republicans.
The Republicans alleged that Obama was not an American. Obama in his charisma published his birth certificate, that's like 3 years ago but till this day, new conspiracy theory is being aired about the birth certificate and the Republicans are still saying it's a forgery. Then you ask yourself, what do they want?
Do you think these people are going to repent because Stella Oduah publish her Certificate? cheesy cheesy You don't know what politics is, this is a distraction and should not be given any form of attention.
Remember when Sahara Reporters said President Jonathan had a birthday party in London and was admitted to the hospital because of excessive drinking of ogogoro. we finally discovered that the President was admitted as a result of food poisoning in Gambia.
The President threatened to sue them but he never did because they're not worth his time. Let me give you some likely scenario if the President had sued Sahara Reporters.
* The opposition will cry fowl and say that the President is jobless to be suing a small news media like Sahara Reporters.
* Nigerians will say the President is wasting public fund attending the court hearings
* Lawsuit between a sitting President and Sahara reporters will be an embarrassment to the office of the President and a funny news in the international community.
* More distraction, more press interview, more opposition criticism, more complains from Nigerians who elected him into office.
“You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” ~ QWinston S. Churchill
[/b]

This has got nothing to do with the president.
SR lied against my certificate, i publish it to show the world their foolishness and then sue them for so much they will never recover.
I don't see how hard that will be for a forthright person, in fact i think most Nigerians will be behind her for being the victim of a smear.
Till she does that i will believe SR on this one. She needs to come out and reassure her supporters that she is clean. She is currently behaving like she has a skeleton in her closet.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by reindeer: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
now compare Stella to the French president. A tabloid reported he was involved in an illicit affair, he threatened to sue them...next minute, story disappears from their website.

http://news.sky.com/story/1193175/hollande-affair-story-pulled-from-website
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rafcrown(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
ALL OUR POLITICIANS PARADING.TENDERING,DISPLAYING,SHOWING
MADE IN TORONTO
MADE IN USA
MADE IN UK

CERTIFICATES OF NON EXISTING IVORY TOWERS OR PROGRAMMES

NA WAAA OOOO.

SOME HAVE ESCAPED
SOME ARE STILL HIDING
SOME WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT POLITICIANS MUST CHEAT, TELL LIES AND STEAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imodecides: Emeka Ihedioha And Wife Casting Their Vote In Mbutu / Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi, Commissions APC Governorship Campaign Office / Aisha Buhari BBC Interview: My Life As Buhari’s Wife, First Lady In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.