Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13531 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by nduchucks: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2014

Aviation Minister Stella Oduah will not respond to allegations that she listed in her resume an academic qualification that she might not have obtained, an aide said yesterday.

Ms. Oduah is being accused of falsely claiming to have a Master's Degree in Business Administration from a U.S. college, because the college says it never offered that course.

Attempts by Daily Trust to speak with the minister's office on Tuesday failed as her aides did not answer calls or respond to text messages.

Yesterday, a spokesman for aviation parastatals, Mr. Yakubu Dati, who also speaks for the minister, told the BBC Hausa radio that they have decided not to respond to the accusations against Ms. Oduah.

He did not give reasons for that.

Online portal, Sahara Reporters, on Monday quoted authorities at St. Paul's College, where Ms. Oduah claimed she studied for Bachelor's and Master's Degrees, as saying they did not award an MBA at any time as the university does not even have a graduate school or programme.

On Tuesday, Premium Times said it observed an attempt by the minister's aides to revise her profiles on the web to clean up any reference to St. Paul's College in her bios.

Oduah had recently been enmeshed in the bulletproof cars purchase scandal, over which the House of Representatives has demanded her sack.

She told Daily Trust over a week ago that the armoured cars were leased and not purchased.

Source

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

26 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!!

20 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!!

Moro..n!

She has a lot of work to do... How much work has she done so far and how do you know her workload?

Are you her SPA or work in her office in any other capacity?!

It doesnt take more than 30 minutes to come out and clear the air on serious allegations levied against her from all angles.

It is a challenge not big enough for a high profile public office holder...

Use your fu..cking head and think outside of the box... It is the right thing to do!

51 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by superstar1(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2014
What will she even use to respond before? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
It is funny how her CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists

25 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Moro..n!

She has a lot of work to do... How much work has she done so far and how do you know her workload?

Are you her SPA or work in her office in any other capacity?!

It doesnt take more than 30 minutes to come out and clear the air on serious allegations levied against from all angles.

It is a challenge not big enough for a high profile public office holder...

Use your fu..cking head and think outside of the box... It is the right thing to do!

Silence is exactly what you and your fellow fucktards need and she is serving it to you imbecilic nitwits right. Moronic ding-bag.

13 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla: It is funny how her CV is at odds with the citation presented to the senate

MBA in 1982-1983 (Citation)
NYSC in 1982-1983 (CV)

Until Madam clears the air herself, I am taking the following positions:

(1) No MBA exists
(2) No NYSC discharge certificate exists
Why not go to the NYSC HQ's in Abuja and find out if she ever served this Country?. The information is there, stop waiting for her to respond to any silly accusation by some nitwits.

7 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by ImperialYoruba: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

I first want to say Yussuf Datti, the aviation spokesperson need to just shut his mouth. This is not an aviation issue, this is an integrity issue, the minister is ethically deficient, therefore no one but herself can correct and repair her damaged image. She needa to stand in front of a camera with prepared speech as they do in America and confess.

Second, we know now that she does not have Masters , the next question is does she have bachelors? If she can lie about masters what stops her lying about bachelors, particularly given other suspicions about chronological events between 78 and 93 and her known age.

13 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:
Why not go to the NYSC HQ's in Abuja and find out if she ever served this Country?. The information is there, stop waiting for her to respond to any silly accusation by some nitwits.

If my pronouncement on this issue unduly exercises your limited cerebral matter, get your madam to set the records straight.

15 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Silence is exactly what you and your fellow fucktards need and she is serving it to you imbecilic nitwits right. Moronic ding-bag.

Silence in the scheme of things is not the sensible thing to do, you fu..cking pleb. Get that into your thick skull.

You raggedy as..s bootlicker, tell your boss, she needs to come out and set the records straight.

Till then, you and her are nothing but a pathetic frame of lies, deceit, incompetence and ineptitude.

Brainless phlegm laden oxymoro..ns!

15 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Silence in the scheme of things is not the sensible thing to do, you fu..cking pleb. Get that into your thick skull.

You raggedy as..s bootlicker, tell your boss, she needs to come out and set the records straight.

Till then, you and her are nothing but a pathetic frame of lies, deceit, incompetence phlegm laden oxymoro..ns!

Brainless douche-bag! FYI, imbecilic fucktards like you and your ilks do not deserve a response from the honorable Minister. Any sane mind knows what these attacks on her is all about. Now do the needful and go and die!. senseless urchin!

8 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2014
double post.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla:

If my pronouncement on this issue unduly exercises your limited cerebral matter, get your madam to set the records straight.

Why not help us set the record straight by sourcing for information and facts on the issue instead of dealing with endless assumptions and half truths?. She will remain a minister until whenever GEJ and sane Nigerians deem her incompetent enough. She won't quit because a particular region wants her to do so, so please tell your pay masters to do something reasonable with their time instead of sponsoring endless propaganda against this woman. Shalom!!

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Brainless douche-bag! FYI, imbecilic fucktards like you and your ilks do not deserve a response from the honorable Minister. Any sane mind knows what these attacks on her is all about. Now do the needful and go and die!. senseless urchin!

More pot shots from the resident nitwit.

Ok, let's get it on.

Any sane mind knows what these attacks on her is all about, what are they all about you flipping plank head?!

Tell us .... Its a challenge... Make sure you have facts to substantiate your claims if you are going to take up the challenge ... No conjectures or unfounded collection of crap.

I dont expect you to take up the challenge tbh, because i have every reasons to conclude you are an nothing but an air head .... just like Stella Oduah, the fabricator of degrees and qualifications.. the looter of state funds and the abuser of public office.

You are nothing but a shameless funyun.... For the schitzo you stand up for, you are a disgrace to the human race, to everything that represents moral uprightness and the fight against corruption.

Dweeb sort your fu..cking life out and straighten out your warped sense of thinking and reasoning

Bastard!

14 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost: double post.

From a double moro...n!

8 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Why not help us set the record straight by sourcing for information and facts on the issue instead of dealing with endless assumptions and half truths?. She will remain a minister until whenever GEJ and sane Nigerians deem her incompetent enough. She won't quit because a particular wants her to do so, so please tell your pay masters to do something reasonable with their time instead of sponsoring endless propaganda against this woman. Shalom!!

If you've ever taken the time to reflect on my contributions on this board, you will know well enough that I have no "pay masters".
Just as I did during the earlier BMW saga, my primary interest here lies with connecting up the dots. What happens afterwards is up to the President and the wider Nigerian public.

9 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

More pot shots from the resident nitwit.

Ok, let's get it on.

Any sane mind knows what these attacks on her is all about, what are they all about you flipping plank head?!

Tell us .... Its a challenge... Make sure you have facts to substantiate your claims if you are going to take up the challenge ... No conjectures or unfounded collection of crap.

I dont expect you to take up the challenge tbh, because i have every reasons to conclude you are an nothing but an air head .... just like Stella Oduah, the fabricator of degrees and qualifications.. the looter of state funds and the abuser of public office.

You are nothing but a shameless funyun.... For the schitzo you stand up for, you are a disgrace to the human race, to everything that represents moral uprightness and the fight against corruption.

Dweeb!

Rants of a deluded teen! Go and hang yourself kid and rid the world of one person! Stella Oduah stays and there is nothing, absolutely nothing you and your fellow yorubas can do about it. GO AND DIE!!!.
This is my last response to you schmuck.

8 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla:

If you've ever taken the time to reflect on my contributions on this board, you will know well enough that I have no "pay masters".
Just as I did during the earlier BMW saga, my primary interest here lies with connecting up the dots. What happens afterwards is up to the President and the wider Nigerian public.

Keep it up then but make sure you connect the dots with verifiable facts and not baseless assumptions born out of sentiments. Shalom.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Rants of a deluded teen! Go and hang yourself kid and rid the world of one person! Stella Oduah stays and there is nothing, absolutely nothing you and your fellow yorubas can do about it. GO AND DIE!!!.
This is my last response to you schmuck.

Sort your fu..cking life out, urge your pay master, Oduah to go out there and defend herself rather than wallow in silence we all know is akin to conceding defeat and straighten out your warped sense of thinking.

make Nigeria better by changing your rotten mindset .. you could be the catalyst for change in your community!

You fu...cking bastard ... I dont even know why i bothered with you, i have forgotten that bastards dont do challenges and plebs dont know fu..ck all!

Adulterated adult mucking about on an online forum defending the indefensible!

Do us a favour, eat a di...ck and choke on it!

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Keep it up then but make sure you connect the dots with verifiable facts and not baseless assumptions born out of sentiments. Shalom.

Save your contrived attempt at objectivity for your clannish co-travelers. Where I come from, if you've got form, you've got motive.
My posers remain valid in view of madam's antecedents - deal with it.

American education dept., university confirm Stella Oduah’s honorary Ph.D is fake

The American National Centre for Education Statistics has told PREMIUM TIMES that the Pacific Christian University, Glendale, which Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, claimed awarded her a doctorate degree, does not exist, confirming this newspaper’s Wednesday’s report that the minister’s purported honorary Ph.D is fake.

The National Centre for Education Statistics is an agency under the U.S. Department of Education.
Responding to a PREMIUM TIMES’ inquiry, the spokesperson for the agency, which maintains a comprehensive and up-to-date database of all American public and private educational institutions, said, “Thank you for your inquiry. I do not see a university in our database that is Pacific Christian University in Glendale”.

She however suggested that the closest to Pacific Christian University in the database might be Hope International University in Fullerton which she believed used to be known as Pacific Christian College.

Contacted, Every Delarosa of the registrar’s office at Hope International University confirmed that the institution used to be known as Pacific Christian College and not Pacific Christian University as Mrs. Oduah indicated in her resume.

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com

8 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Save your contrived attempt at objectivity for your clannish co-travelers. Where I come from, if you've got form, you've got motive.
My posers remain valid in view of madam's antecedents - deal with it.

Love that! wink
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by WilyWily5: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yorubas want to be Aviation Minister by all means

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wily+Wily:
Yorubas want to be Aviation Minister by all means

What is this nitwit talking about?!

How will the crap you typed above move the country forward?!

Another fu...ckhead on the loose!

Smh

6 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
lets be realistic or sincere with ourselves, they say jonathan is corrupt, clueless, incompetent, that means his whole kitchen cabinet is corrupt beginning from the SSG to the least minister. what am tryng to say is why single handedly attack only aviation minister when we have other corrupt ministries that are doing their thng as usual since the govt of the day is totally corupt? we al knw d sector that fuel the country, petroleum sector, why r they tired of attackng her abi is she that clean or what? when ffk mismanaged the same sector that is causing issues today did the so called media fighters attacked him? i believe if we need to fight corruption it must be done with openess not onesidedly.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yes o, that is the appropriate response. Stella Oduah should just IGNORE the agents of distraction and destruction.

By the way, when will SR and Premium Times investigate whether Stella Oduah is male or female?
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by omenka(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:
With the way you're going about this, you might end up in the hospital with a cardiologist before the last is heard of the 419er.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Soloter(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
The manner My Igbo brothers and sisters resort to insult and other vulgar expressions to defend their own surprises me. some even do it without recourse to conscience which questions their level of sanity.

11 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Project400: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Interesting
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by ubongutioh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
If Stella Oduah could fool 109 senators of Nigeria about her certificate for more than 2years, then our National Assembly is clueless!!!

10 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by doctokwus: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
IbokUtoroh: when ffk mismanaged the same sector that is causing issues today did the so called media fighters attacked him? i believe if we need to fight corruption it must be done with openess not onesidedly.
I don't think any serious minded person gives a damn about ffk because he has shown himself to b a clown& definitely his management of d aviation sector was rather a maladministration of d sector.
But we all are missing a golden opportunity to raise d bar one step further if we allow stella oduah get away wt all her lies,deceit,falsification& corrupt acts.Sane minds of events in nigeria av no doubt she is not d only one involved in what she has bn accused& proven to av committed,but she is d one in d spotlight now,so she must b made to b d sacrificial lamb to set dat higher standard for d political office holder in nigeria.Am confident dat if she goes,d same parameters used in ensnaring her wud clearly get many others down.She may av achieved some level of accomplishment in d aviation sector,but who says a better administrator cannot b found.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by doctokwus: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
IbokUtoroh: lets be realistic or sincere with ourselves, they say jonathan is corrupt, clueless, incompetent, that means his whole kitchen cabinet is corrupt beginning from the SSG to the least minister. what am tryng to say is why single handedly attack only aviation minister when we have other corrupt ministries that are doing their thng as usual since the govt of the day is totally corupt? we al knw d sector that fuel the country, petroleum sector, why r they tired of attackng her abi is she that clean or what? when ffk mismanaged the same sector that is causing issues today did the so called media fighters attacked him? i believe if we need to fight corruption it must be done with openess not onesidedly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Emulate Jonathan, Oba Of Benin Charges Politicians (VIDEO) / World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 / LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.