Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13543 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
drnoel:
Funny I smell ediotism emanating from across urside. Whats important is the truth and not some useless ethnic sentiment u have cos she comes from ur tribe. If she lied let her fly out. I´ve got othing agaisnt her and support her efforts so far at the aviation sectors but if she lied, then she should be out.

Did she lie in the resume sent to the senate before her confirmation as a minister? NO!!! So why are you people witch hunting her up and down?. I repeat, all you enemies of progress from the SW should allow this woman do her job. She is the best Aviation minister ever in the history of Nigeria and we sane minds know that.
Its even annoying to watch dimwits and corrupt individuals like Fani Kayode berate this woman. Rubbish!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by gbadexy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
I just read sincere9igerian's thread suggesting the minister to tow this path yesterday and exactly the same thing happened.
The reach of nairaland is surely much more than people think.
This is mini nigeria online with people in power sampling the people's views on.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by agbameta: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wily+Wily:
Yorubas want to be Aviation Minister by all means

You people get low and absurd mentality no be small...lmao
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by drnoel: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Did she lie in the resume sent to the senate before her confirmation as a minister? NO!!! So why are you people witch hunting her up and down?. I repeat, all you enemies of progress from the SW should allow this woman do her job. She is the best Aviation minister ever in the history of Nigeria and we sane minds know that.
Its even annoying to watch dimwits and corrupt individuals like Fani Kayode berate this woman. Rubbish!
Who is witch hunting who? I am not witch hunting Odua so I believe u should look for those really witch hunting her. I just think that things should be done right and like I said if she lied, then let her be out. About what she sent to the senate, I saw that too but am not going to border googling it cos i know people would do it for us so would be waiting to read what comes out of it. Apart from all these, I think she has done quite fine in her sector but still believe we should leave sentiments behind. Besides, I am not only from SW but also from SE. I come from both SW and SE. About FFK, that mad man is a disgrace to the country. Well what do u expect, when he has men like OBJ as his godfather

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

More drivel from the social reprobate called slimghost?! lol ...

You are nothing but a shameless funyun

You are telling me Stella Oduah is doing a job so people should leave her.. What job is she doing?

Do you actually know the people behind the little job that is being done in that ministry?!

When are you going to learn and get the fu..cking point?

Are you going to allow yourself wither away like this?

You are monumental disgrace to your entire lineage...I have never come across a dunce with large swathes of unreasonable sentiments as much as you!

Why dont you just urge your paymaster to come out and set the bloody records straight...

This will be done in less time than she'd normally take for a lunch break ...... that is if she actually does work and deserve a lunch break!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Scissorshand(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ mad nigerian.I love what u posted up there.U are so on point. This issue shouldn't be about tribe, but as usual, we the masses fail to get it.It should be about leaders accountability to those they govern. Well, as always, a people get the kind of leaders they deserve.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Theblessed(f): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
[b][size=16pt]Well, knowing you are in the Public Eye as you hold a Public Office, wouldn't it be wise you respond to these allegations...?

You see in England, silence to any allegations, could mean - 'You're gullty'. The public would be forced to presume you - guilty and that compromises your integrity.

So, if you fail to respond then, you are guilty by presumption as the Public will begin to think/believe you're hiding something - some lies!!!!

And with a good degree as this, who would not be proud to defend it, standing on one leg on the APEX OF MOUNT EVEREST except, one that stole it - one that never put in a hard day's work, towards gaining the degree. undecided undecided undecided

However, degree or no degree, it does not really matter in Politics - it is not set on stone that one must have a Degree to manage a Public office - John Major of Great Britain never had one jot of a degree yet, he worn the Prime Ministerial Election in the '90s to become a British Prime Minister - not bad for a banker from a working class family, eh!! grin grin

Therefore, if you claim you have a degree, stand by your words and defend it as to put the allegations to death, and your critics to shame else, it will not go away especially, when the Press is on top of it, to not only harrass you but also to make more money - eventually, it would attract the interests of foreign Press to dig in a little deeper and burst your bubble.

Arwouch - it will hurt!!!

[/size][/b]

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rusher14: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm sure Stella Oduah is not the best the Igbos of Nigeria can give to the nation.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and madam NAFDAC are people the entire nation have celebrated at one point in time.

A Federal minister is meant to be an individual who is distinguished in every shape or form.

His/her character should be unimpeachable, forthright and highly cerebral. Such an individual should be a role-model by virtue of his/her transparency and work ethic.

Perhaps Stella Oduah has these attributes. Yet, i think she can do a whole lot to elevate her own profile by coming out to refute claims and indeed clear the air on certain "innuendos".

She does hold a public office after all said and done.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
drnoel:
Who is witch hunting who? I am not witch hunting Odua so I believe u should look for those really witching hunting her. I just think that things should be done right and like I said if she lied, then let her be out. About what she sent to the senate, I saw that too but am not going to border googling it cos i know people would do it for us so would be waiting to read what comes out of it. Apart from all these, I think she has done quite fine in her sector but still believe we should leave sentiments behind. Besides, I am not only from SW but also from SE. I come from both SW and SE. About FFK, that mad man is a disgrace to the country. Well what do u expect, when he has men like OBJ as his godfather

The truth is, if it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that she falsified her certs, then let the law take its full course but the handwriting is on the wall. This has the making of witch hunt. from "sack her! she is incompetent" to "why would she upgrade Enugu to an international airport" to "the bullet proof vehicle" and now to this present scandal. And the fact that the noise is coming from a particular corner (Yorubas) says a lot about it.
Thank God you agreed that the woman is doing a great job in her sector, so please she should be left alone to revamp the sector dimwits like Fani Kayode left to rot.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

The truth is, if it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that she falsified her certs, then let the law take its full course but the handwriting is on the wall. This has the making of witch hunt. from "sack her! she is incompetent" to "why would she upgrade Enugu to an international airport" to "the bullet proof vehicle" and now to this present scandal. And the fact that the noise is coming from a particular corner (Yorubas) says a lot about it.
Thank God you agreed that the woman is doing a great job in her sector, so please she should be left alone to revamp the sector dimwits like Fani Kayode left to rot.

Stop rambling and dribbling.

Let her come out and defend herself on the latest allegations. It is as simple as that, there is no sugar coating this issue or linking it to something else!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
rusher14: I'm sure Stella Oduah is not the best the Igbos of Nigeria can give to the nation.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and madam NAFDAC are people the entire nation have celebrated at one point in time.

A Federal minister is meant to be an individual who is distinguished in every shape or form.

His/her character should be unimpeachable, forthright and highly cerebral. Such an individual should be a role-model by virtue of his/her transparency and work ethic.

Perhaps Stella Oduah has these attributes. Yet, i think she can do a whole lot to elevate her own profile by coming out to refute claims and indeed clear the air on certain "innuendos".

She does hold a public office after all said and done.

You don't expect her to reply any accusation from any dimwit around the corner. When the appropriate authorities summon her on this issue, be rest assured she would be there and clarify this issue.
These idiots just want to distract this woman from the marvelous job she has been doing.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by tuasefemi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Quite unfortunate that some people still address this woman as "honourable" minister
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Soreza(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
To me somebody or group of people in agreement some where wants to bring this woman down by all means,i pray they are not asking for money from her and she refuse to give or they took the way they can or her rival for her post or someone she offend is definitely up to ridicule and destroy her image,first,bulletproof car,now certificate,lets see wot next,and nigerians are all given in to any stories,no body has asked y always stella,is she worst than,our theifs,ex governors,senates,house of reps,and many more.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

You don't expect her to reply any accusation from any dimwit around the corner. When the appropriate authorities summon her on this issue, be rest assured she would be there and clarify this issue.
These idiots just want to distract this woman from the marvelous job she has been doing.

Marvellous job indeed ... This dude is a dunce!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
I think she should come out and clarify this issue and put these detractors to shame.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Marvellous job indeed ... This dude is a dunce!

Why are you all over the place ranting like a born fool? Please be guided kid, this section is not for lunatics.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rakish(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
this woman has serious allegations surrounding her and you say she shouldn't clear the air on this matter? Nigerians have the right to knw the truth and dat should come frm her with proof that she really acquired an msc legally if not,she should be out of office.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:

Why are you all over the place ranting like a born fool? Please be guided kid, this section is not for lunatics.

Nwanne, please ignore that slowpoke. I ignored him all these while for a reason. Daalu.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:

STFU retar..d!

Dont quote me... Post your comments and get lost in your nasal tract!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by ReubenAbati: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

[size=18pt]The reason is just because she's just being a NIGERIAN
I laugh in shame [/size]

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
rakish: this woman has serious allegations surrounding her and you say she shouldn't clear the air on this matter? Nigerians have the right to knw the truth and dat should come frm her with proof that she really acquired an msc legally if not,she should be out of office.

1. Is an MSC a requirement for being a Minister in Nigeria?.
2. Did she lie in the resume presented to the senate?

Please answer these questions for me.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

STFU retar..d!

Dont quote me... Post your comments and get lost in your nasal tract!

I can quote you any time I want and there is nothing a rodent like you can do about it. Now heed my advice and transport your dimwitted self to the children section.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rakish(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Soreza: To me somebody or group of people in agreement some where wants to bring this woman down by all means,i pray they are not asking for money from her and she refuse to give or they took the way they can or her rival for her post or someone she offend is definitely up to ridicule and destroy her image,first,bulletproof car,now certificate,lets see wot next,and nigerians are all given in to any stories,no body has asked y always stella,is she worst than,our theifs,ex governors,senates,house of reps,and many more.
tb joshua said this is d year of crossover. Many politicians who are corrupt wil go dwn.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:

I can quote you any time I want and there is nothing a rodent like you can do about it. Now heed my advice and transport your dimwitted self to the children section.

Keep quoting then.

Old fart raggedy as..swipe, get busy .. You have 1180 odd posts to quote

Asinwin omo ale!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by kingbang: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Polio:

Keep quoting then.

Old fart raggedy as..swipe, get busy .. You have 1180 odd posts to quote

Asinwin omo ale!
Is that all you have got? Someone should have told you I eat imbecilic morons like you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Onuku odeku!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by dounleedee: 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=slimghost]

Please answer these questions for me.[/quote

Wow!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rakish(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

whether if it is or not,if she acquired that msc through illegal means, she must be sacked. The More award you get frm skulin,the better your chances of getting somewhere high. So msc is part of what gave her the current post she is possesing whether u lyk it or nt.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by askdek(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!!
see this fool!She ought to clear herself from the scandal.She is being paid with Nigeria's money and not your father's.If she can't defend the allegation how can we entrust with our lives(?)Besides,must you comment?

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by pomporiking: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Obama had to provide his birth certificate when rumours were circulating he wasn't born in america.so who be stella wey no go show us certificate
Don't worry you and badluck elebolo Jonathan will be gone 2015

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
kingbang:
Is that all you have got? Someone should have told you I eat imbecilic morons like you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Onuku odeku!

More in the endless pipeline ... You dont want it, old fart!

Eat moro...ns for breakfast, lunch and dinner ... No wonder you reek of moro..nic rants and stink the whole forum like an unwashed slowpoke

Sit down, have a think about your life ... It is pathetic, i didnt need a soothsayer or a prophet to reveal that to me.

Unfortunate product of an accidental mating between a goat and a hunchback!

Olofo jatijati!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by dounleedee: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Are you insinuating it is ok to misrepresent your competency and qualification on your CV because it is not a prerequisite of your employment?

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
dounleedee:
Are you insinuating it is ok to misrepresent your competency and qualification on your CV because it is not a prerequisite of your employment?

I wonder oo.. The fooool still doesnt get it!

Video Footage From The Nigerian Airforce Hand Launched Ichoku Class UAV. / Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP / Buhari Signs Mutual Assistance Bill To Prosecute Offenders Within, Outside Niger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73