Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (29292 Views)

Woman Goes "Mad" In Public, Undresses Herself On A Busy Street. See Photos / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by hollypagan: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
make she come 9ja we have healers for church
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by REIN619(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Person go hear did story e go stil wan do him own →oyibo people no dey hear word[abeg I wan enlarge my pikolo grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sike: Thunder fire the rest of her head!
Why? What is wrong with eye surgery?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Our God is a merciful God

No sin is too big for him to forgive smiley
And no problem is too big for him to solve

Just believe in him and u will be saved
Trust me.
then tell me whhy d pastor wey 1 walk on water drown,he no blieve?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ckkris: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
rahazaqa: then tell me whhy d pastor wey 1 walk on water drown,he no blieve?
Believe what? Those that presume to know the Bible, without first accepting the Spirit of the Bible, ruin themselves only.

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Serves her right!whatever happenened to contact lens?mtchewww
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Timijo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
9jaflave: The length people go to alter the way they were created is frightening. I can't seem to understand.
Shenise Farrell is a student who was left temporarily blind after surgery to change the colour of her eyes.

She travelled all the way to Panama, in Central America, for the procedure. Her goal was to change her eye colour from dark brown to light brown, an operation that cost her £8,000.

On arrival at the clinic, plans changed and she got blue implants instead, because the light brown implants were not available. During the procedure she screamed but the surgeon told her not to scream as it 'could cause things to go wrong'.

But at the end of the 20 minute procedure, she realised she couldn’t see properly. It was as though she was looking underwater,but the surgeon told her not to worry insisting that for some patients it took up to 2 weeks for vision to return to normal. But by the time she returned to London her sight had deteriorated badly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2535992/I-surgery-Panama-change-eye-colour-ended-temporarily-blind-8-000-unregulated-op-went-horribly-wrong-London-student.html
http://9jaflave..com/2014/01/woman-goes-blind-after-surgery-change-eye-color.html
Lesson to learn: Be contended with what you have.
Godliness with contentment is a great gain.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Timijo: Lesson to learn: Be contended with what you have.
Godliness with contentment is a great gain.
This is village talk! What do you have to say about those with deformity? Surgery is meant to correct something you really feel is not right about yourself. It is nobody right to tell that lady what to do with her body. Please!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by KingsleyBuubba(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
She neva see anything!!!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Yustex4eva(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wetin you nid again,your eyes don change to total black.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by uchemummy(f): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
1st ola: Eya!
R.I.P... sad
this Children will neva kill me
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by zinaunreal(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
All this half baked news makes me sick. The end of the story is that the implants were taken out and she gained full recovery of her sight after 3 months. Phewwww!!!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by jahbiz: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
I wl rather pray for my dead grandpa than her.
Airforce1: Stupidity of the highest order..
grin

I pray she recovers her sight back
Amen
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Pasdeprix: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
The first pix n ds after surgery pix are they the same person? undecided
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by revelationuche: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Let her go and repent...If nt they shuld give ha goat eyes.Wicked generation [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by zeezahbee(f): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2014
£8k and eye con blind join. There's God oo. Some people will see peace and be looking for wahala. She should go get a walking stick
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by princedupe(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
wink
1stola: Eya!
R.I.P... sad
shebi she 1 fine... grin
1stola: Eya!
R.I.P... sad
shebi she 1 fine...
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by gbadexy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
blueeyes1:
OZUO!

She for no remove the implants na,GOAT!
Pple's vain desires neva cease to amaze me.
hi, howdy. inbox me your contact pls.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by blueeyes1: 1:08am On May 06, 2015
gbadexy:

hi, howdy. inbox me your contact pls.
sent it to ur fb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.