Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (29150 Views)

Woman Goes "Mad" In Public, Undresses Herself On A Busy Street. See Photos / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Ifelove1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
She probably changed the colour of things around her
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by slam7000(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
hatux:
Lol ... nd u fink she 'll regain bak ha sight thru dis ur quote or ur bible say ?

she has actually regained her sight and vowed never to invest in eye transplant again...she was one lucky biatch.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Gbemini(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
hatux:
Lol ... nd u fink she 'll regain bak ha sight thru dis ur quote or ur bible say ?
If i na me God i will stil gv u one slap join ur bad eyes
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilpeezy1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
no mind d idiot
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Pokemon43(f): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Gud for her!na too much moni cause am.msssstttttcccchhheeewww
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilpeezy1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
tellwisdom: Money wey she for bring come make we take drink beer together....See wetin she do herself..Chai sad
na b say una 2 sem na, c face lyk mek u drink bear, no go hustle to get urs....
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by adexsimply(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
1st ola: Eya!
R.I.P... sad
I can't help but LMAO at this post

reading for the 10th time
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Krucifax(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
False news peddling is not a nice thing to do. The woman did not go "Blind" her vision was temporarily impaired but after reconstructive surgery in London she has now regained full sight of her eyes. The link on your original post explains all this so why tell half the story for headlines?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by wizsoriano(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
world class stupidity cheesy
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by timijoseph01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Eeeya, its a pirri.....she should sue dat surgeon
come again plzz...
Itz dat d solutn¿¿¿
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilpeezy1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
FunnyPikin.com:
Now, See Go see Tinz cheesy cheesy

TODAY NA MY BIRTHDAY, CHECK OUT MY BIRTHDAY JOKE THREAD HERE>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1587010/birthday-joke-comedian-funnypikin#20776027
Ur birthday na audio?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by timijoseph01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
adexsimply:
I can't help but LMAO at this post

reading for the 10th time
pahahaha even me
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by santosesq1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=9jaflave]The length people go to alter the way they were created is frightening. I can't seem to understand.
Shenise Farrell is a student who was left temporarily blind after surgery to change the colour of her eyes.

She travelled all the way to Panama, in Central America, for the procedure. Her goal was to change her eye colour from dark brown to light brown, an operation that cost her £8,000.

On arrival at the clinic, plans changed and she got blue implants instead, because the light brown implants were not available. During the procedure she screamed but the surgeon told her not to scream as it 'could cause things to go wrong'.

But at the end of the 20 minute procedure, she realised she couldn’t see properly. It was as though she was looking underwater,but the surgeon told her not to worry insisting that for some patients it took up to 2 weeks for vision to return to normal. But by the time she returned to London her sight had deteriorated badly.

................... I LIKE HEARING NEWS LIKE THIS MAJORITY OF THIS GIRLS ARE IDIOTS & FOOLISH........ After Creation GOD saw Evrytin he created VERY GOOD
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
All these wahala because of us cool
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Pelummy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
eluquenson:
Did she die? undecided
her eyes are dead grin grin grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Pelummy(f): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Worwor: All these wahala because of us cool
yeye, who be una?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by davida222(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lilimax: I'll do nothing wrong by calling her stupiiid!
She could have used a contact lense if she's not comfortable with her original eyes.
Just like u"!!!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ceejay80s(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Almost like stella obasanjo story .... Almost
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pelummy: yeye, who be una?
we be guys nau cheesy
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by yomi007k(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
If na 9ja this thing happen, dem go dey blame 9ja Doctors. Shioorr
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Samfigo1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thank ''god'' the surgery was successful... At least u can now see **BLACK** color...
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by zubimete(f): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Incredible!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Mykel4God(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jst don't knw wat's wrong with women of nowadays,anyway sha God will return her sight o
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
U nor get beta use for d money
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
God best know the color of our eyes, so Y changing it?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by xtervaganza(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
hatux:
Amen...bt dat prayer can't b ansad
who da hell are you to say such bollocks? Are you GOD? Abi u never make mistake b4? Besides they said she lost her sight temporarily so shut up.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by emmyemisi: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Imagine 8000 pounds,money she should have used for better things,don't she have the needy around her,may God have mercy on her.Amen
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lexcom20(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
She neva c any tin sef, mk d eyez kukuma fall comot
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by cap28: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
this is what self hatred causes, you are not happy with what God gave you so you decide to "correct" his handwork - let this be a lesson to other black women who hate the way God created them, she should also be thankful that she lives in the UK where she was able to get corrective surgery free of charge on the NHS.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by bfmconcepts: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
trouble troubles those who troubles trouble
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
She regained her sight through NSH funded operation(2009) not God as many people are hinting on at the beginning of this thread. Images of the restored eyesight below.

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Sike(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Thunder fire the rest of her head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.