Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (29151 Views)

Woman Goes "Mad" In Public, Undresses Herself On A Busy Street. See Photos / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by RexioKlasik(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Sum Pipu sef....I wonda 4 dem o..mtcheeeeew...

I jx 1da y dey joke wit delicate parts!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Aliydave(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol, i will like 2 change mine 2 sky black. grin
That serves her right nxt tym she will like 2 change it 2 white.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by POPEII: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Women and vanity
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by goshen26: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Let her go get cow eye na
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by 190daclown: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
person use her own hand buy wahala . .

na wa o grin
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
I am content with what I have
Little be it or much
And, Lord, contentment still I crave
Because thou savest such.

#Singing smiley
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by ifeomabernard(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
If she realy undergo dat kind of surgery den she must be children of next tomorow!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by owabor(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Eeeya, its a pirri.....she should sue dat surgeon
for what nah?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Lilimax(f): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Peeta Bishop: contact lens dey change eye color nowadays?
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
dis madness na ogbonge
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by owabor(f): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown: person use her own hand buy wahala . .

na wa o grin
no be small thing ooo
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by timoney(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
cute bobo: Dis gal don discourage me from doing mine
abeg make she no discourage u na. Dem still dey find blind begg-ass. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by skyscraperTM(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nobody cares if she's blind like stephen wonder.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Ayatullah(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, thanks for the story, but it was presented halfway. The link you provided shows she later regained her sight.
She has learnt the hard way.This is a lesson for our ladies in Nigeria who hardly give thanks to God for what they are endowed with. You see Nigerian women loading their head with fake hair. You see our women sporting blonde European hair, Brazil hair etc and some Fake guys too will be attracted to the nonsense. Their fingernails are also not OK so you see them fixing hawk-like nails and looking wild. Yet every November Nigerians are gathered in Abuja deceiving ourselves that we have our culture to Showcase to the world.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by comrChris(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin cheesygringrin women always qouting God wrong,God pls grant her permanant blindness
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by unclejoe10: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
grin grin
L.M Ayedun..:
Serves her right... cool
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Prowizy2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Good 4 her

Btw, who get sugar here.. I wan drink garri
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by unclejoe10: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
shocked This one is strong
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by UNLEASHED(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
If she blind finish... Wetin consign me? Abeg who fit borrow me "yemi my lover" jor
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Ayatullah(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
cute bobo: Dis gal don discourage me from doing mine

Do not be discouraged. I will help you perform the operation with ease. Just come around with two giant blacksmith made fork to remove your eyes and a big dish to take them away. Then you'll look real cute as the cutebobo that you are.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by nopecin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hope still dey for u dear visit siner google church of fake nation.......bastard
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by LadyH(f): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
OP y u no give us the complete story angry angry angry

Anyways
Ms Farrell says she no longer minds what colour her eyes are - all that matters is that she can still see
loool. Who's next
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Nogen: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ejighi ihe ana agba na nti agba n'anya. The pursuit of vanity by human beings. Na so she take blind herself? Kai!
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by tayus: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
rutchiekens:
this is God telling her, always appreciate anything I give you
rom 1:22, professing demsef 2 wise, they became fools. Rom 1:28 and even as dey did nt like 2 retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave dem over 2 a reprobate mind, 2 do those thingsss which are nt convenient

Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by mankindee: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
MTN 100gb BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE USING MTN NEWORK AS SERVICE PROVIDER with 0.00kb Fast and genueine.. [100gb]

WHATSAPP…. 0813 77 38 562

B B M….. 330 5C 7E2

Contact …….. 081 377 38 562

Note.... Its a year free browsing

Call or Add Up to Get Urs
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by 360command: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
doctORs and their fake promises
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by mankindee: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
MTN 100gb BROWSE THE INTERNET FREE OF CHARGE USING MTN NEWORK AS SERVICE PROVIDER with 0.00kb Fast and genueine.. [100gb]

WHATSAPP…. 0813 77 38 562

B B M….. 330 5C 7E2

Contact …….. 081 377 38 562

Note.... Its a year free browsing

Call or Add Up to Get Urs

J A M B/ W A E C/ N E C O

Subscriptions starts now!!)

1. Ur phone number: u can send 2 if u have
2. Ur 4 subject
3. Ur name

Send the above to number below.

Call - 0813 773 8562

Whats-ap p- 08137 738 562

BB-M - 330 5C 7E2

Subscription starts nw to enable us get ur contacts / subjects saved

Sign By : #N_L
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by tayus: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
as she married ?.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by BlackHuman(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
To make tinz worse, the blue eyez is not even fine.....Chai, insult upon injury.
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by Obiorahifeoma(f): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmmm nawa ooooo
Re: Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color by amaziingabbey: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Why?

The ways of men aint the ways of God

So park well
well said tho but prays she regains her sight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.