Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. (952 Views)

Is It Ideal For Partners To Be Checking Each Other's Phone Without Consent / Is It Appropriate For A Lady To Buy An Engagement Ring For Herself? / See Who Might Be Checking Out Michelle Obama . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Kaybaba5(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2014
I want to ask if it is good to be checking your fiance phone especially when he or she drops it at the place where u can have access to it. The reason why I am scared is just not to give myself headache . Due to any sort of messages .
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by eluquenson(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
It's quite alright to do if you really love your partner, I have done so several times & I encouraged my wife to do so whenever she feels like, it will strengthens your mutual love & curb any sense of intruder in your relationship.
Any lady/guy who feels that's invasion has a skeleton in his/her cupboard.
@Op opinion defers

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2014
D fact dat she drops d fone anyhw is enuff reason for u to care less,focus ur energy on findin ways to enjoy d relationship dan lookin for ways not to enjoy it
Ijuta isi nkita iwere agba ya mee gini?
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Medunah: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2014
If u re checking d fone in her presence, deres nothin wrong with it buh if u re sneaking around just to check her fone, dats where d problem is, means u dnt trust her or sumfin
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by fijiano202(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Nothing bad in doing that,My GF sometimes receive my calls,read my msgs and even knows my Password to my mail acct,Fb acct,sometimes when i see love msgs from guyz who are asking her out on her fone it makes me laugh alot,She doesnt delete it or try to hide anything from me
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by 360command: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2014
This is one of the ways to know if she is cheating on you or not. So if you are a guy or girl, check his/her phone only when you feel some signs of he/she cheating on you.
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Tuntheycr7: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
eluquenson: It's quite alright to do if you really love your partner, I have done so several times & I encouraged my wife to do so whenever she feels like, it will strengthens your mutual love & curb any sense of intruder in your relationship.
Any lady/guy who feels that's invasion has a skeleton in his/her cupboard.
@Op opinion defers
You are right but I think d op is talkin abt boyfriend and galfrnd. Cos to me there's a different.
But you said it all opinions differs..
@Op.
But checkin ya galfrdz messages might not sounds well tho. I don't need to check my babes phone cause she do updates me on pple who approach her on daily basis. Even those who send her cards n cash.

Lastly do respect each others PRIVACY
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Justeenaleo(f): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
fijiano202: Nothing bad in doing that,My GF sometimes receive my calls,read my msgs and even knows my Password to my mail acct,Fb acct,sometimes when i see love msgs from guyz who are asking her out on her fone it makes me laugh alot,She doesnt delete it or try to hide anything from me
Bank acct nko sad
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Phranciz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seriously I am not even bother as long as she doesn't let me know.
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by andyanders: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kay-baba:
I want to ask if it is good to be checking your fiance phone especially when he or she drops it at the place where u can have access to it. The reason why I am scared is just not to give myself headache . Due to any sort of messages .

If you do not want to kill yourself, NEVER try that as anything negative you discover will destroy the relationship as you will be using that against her. This should even be applicable with ladies too.

What you do not know cannot kill you but what you know. No two perfect people in the entire surface of this earth.If you go ahead to be checking every one's fault, you end of not getting along with any human being.

I do not check and cannot check. Cant even pick my partners fone, she can pick mine as I do ask her to help me pick my fone if I am off where the fone is.
Many guys are too fund of looking into a woman's bag, fone and most at times check her body to see if they can find a fault with her. I believe men that act like that are men with low ego. A woman can do anything within seconds and you can NEVER EVER find out if she decides to cheat on you. It does not take her anything to cheat.If she wanna be faithful, she can do all to be faithful no matter what. Only a bad woman acts negatively and when a man gives a faithful God fearing woman her due respect and honor her, she remains faithful.
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by andyanders: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kay-baba:

If you do not want to kill yourself, NEVER try that as anything negative you discover will destroy the relationship as you will be using that against her. This should even be applicable with ladies too.

What you do not know cannot kill you but what you know. No two perfect people in the entire surface of this earth.If you go ahead to be checking every one's fault, you end of not getting along with any human being.

I do not check and cannot check. Cant even pick my partners fone, she can pick mine as I do ask her to help me pick my fone if I am off where the fone is.
Many guys are too fund of looking into a woman's bag, fone and most at times check her body to see if they can find a fault with her. I believe men that act like that are men with low self esteem. A woman can do anything within seconds and you can NEVER EVER find out if she decides to cheat on you. It does not take her anything to cheat.If she wanna be faithful, she can do all to be faithful no matter what. Only a bad woman acts negatively and when a man gives a faithful God fearing woman her due respect and honor her, she remains faithful.
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by andyanders: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Kay-baba:

Many guys are too fund of looking into a woman's bag, fone and most at times check her body to see if they can find a fault with her. I believe men that act like that are men with shallow minds. A woman can do anything within seconds and you can NEVER EVER find out if she decides to cheat on you. It does not take her anything to cheat.If she wanna be faithful, she can do all to be faithful no matter what. Only a bad woman acts negatively and when a man gives a faithful God fearing woman her due respect and honor her, she remains faithful.
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
No is not advisable especially in her absence,u r sure gona find wat u r looking for
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by fijiano202(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Bank acct nko sad
yes she knows my Atm card pin,i do sometimes keep the card with her but Honestly she hasnt for once used it or even check my account,sometimes i do tell her to withdraw on my behalf and take some cash for herself but naa shes an independent lady
Re: Is It Appropriate as a guy To Be Checking Your Girlfriend Handset. by Justeenaleo(f): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
fijiano202: yes she knows my Atm card pin,i do sometimes keep the card with her but Honestly she hasnt for once used it or even check my account,sometimes i do tell her to withdraw on my behalf and take some cash for herself but naa shes an independent lady
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

7 Physical Attraction Tips To Make Youlook Hotter / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guy / Should A Guy Propose Before She Meets His Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.