Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus (59158 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by omotenah(f): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
lmao
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by flairlady(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
I hate religion.It is the worst thing that happened to the world.Jesus raised the dead,right?and he also said greater works would ye do?why are there no dead folks raising up around me?Bunch of sore losers.

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Fresia01(f): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
What a way 2 test God and embarras urself. Nt funie. But datz nt 2 say dat sum orthodox pastorz aint fake aswel. Dnt limit it 2 pentecostal pastorz!

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by nora544: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
2tek: what do u expect in a country where 50% of the world richest pastors come from while more than 50% of her populace live below poverty line. greatly delluded pple.

The pastors are rich they only look at there own pocket, and they want money from there followers who didnot have enough to send there kids to school, but build schools for the rich,

All this new churches want is miracles and miracles and also the big and rich pastors make the same.

Every of this rich pastors is not better than the pastor of lord chosen.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by madnigerian: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA][/quote]

So you want us to return to the pagan gods? Tell me.....which one out of the thousands Nigerians of all tribes worship?

And I am glad to be a Christian, because if my extended family was still following the gods....four of my uncles would have been killed at birth....because they were TWINS!

Anyways....glad to meet a proud Traditionalist like you here..... sometimes it gets boring talking to only Christians and Muslims here!

4 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by josh001(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=18pt]Re-Convert to Traditional Religion!

How can a free-born Tribesman submit to a Jewish man-god?

Worship the GODS!

not men![/size]

The Gods for Nigeria! cool

[img]http://intercultural.lafayette.edu/files/2011/01/Orishas.African-Gods.-Etching-and-aquatint-a-la-poupee.-Karima-Muyaes-2002.png[/img]
jewish man-god you say, JEHOVAH GOD I INSIST, that some christians are behaving unchristianlike does not mean i should come worship your wood, i cannot serve a wooden god, cause that is no god.

3 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by lustra89(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
indeed God can nt be mocked,,,,, we are in d last days,,, its right tym to hold steadfast in what u believe in,,[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Dbryan: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by manny4life(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
A lot of Christians do not know when they insult God and challenge him inappropriately. Did God ask him to raise the dead?

1 Like

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

So you want us to return to the pagan gods? Tell me.....which one out of the thousands Nigerians of all tribes worship?

You worship the Gods of you tribe, Dont you have this ounce of common sense? undecided

And I am glad to be a Christian, because if my extended family was still following the gods....four of my uncles would have been killed at birth....because they were TWINS!

Bullshyt!

Yorubas don't kill twins. If you were Yoruba, your uncles would've been considered near sacred, because the Ibeji force symbolizes dual nature.

Stop believing all those lies preached by the white colonial missionary, mary slessor.

They stole your wealth and fed you lies.

Anyways....glad to meet a proud Traditionalist like you here..... sometimes it gets boring talking to only Christians and Muslims here!

This is the rise of the 3rd front!

The winds of change are blowing over 9ja. wink
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by madnigerian: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
flairlady: I hate religion.It is the worst thing that happened to the world.Jesus raised the dead,right?and he also said greater works would ye do?why are there no dead folks raising up around me?Bunch of sore losers.

In other words, if everyone follows flairlady's belief system...the world would be a tpeace and mankind would never cause trobule.

Atheist societies like the Soviet Union were hardly utopias, you know.

Take away religion, and the world will still be in a mess..we men would find something else to argue about.

After all....World War 2 was not fought in the name of religion!

4 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by xynerise: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin grin. God will expose more
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
This one na modern day Elijah vs. Prophets of Baal. Just that in dis case, d chosen prophets are the prophets of Baal while the Police is Elijah seeing the way the police had patience and allowed them do all their abracadabra. The way Elijah gathered all d prophets n slaughtered them, d same way d police gathered all of them and sent them to 'behind counter' gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by somtea(m): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lots of ppl opened d thread hoping to see another story about d lords chosen charismatic movement. D op should make clear d distinction btwn both churches 2 avoid any confusion. Bless
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by madnigerian: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

You worship the Gods of you tribe, Dont you have this ounce of common sense? undecided

Bullshyt!

Yorubas don't kill twins. If you were Yoruba, your uncles would've been considered near sacred, because the Ibeji force symbolizes dual nature.

Stop believing all those lies preached by the white colonial missionary, mary slessor.

They stole your wealth and fed you lies.

This is the rise of the 3rd front!

The winds of change are blowing over 9ja. wink

Actually I am not Yoruba.(mother is...pops from South South).....and unfortunately I do come from a tribe that killed twins at birth before Christianity came.

And yes, Yorubas too did kill twins.....and no, I do not consider them barbaric. It may have been a practice that started thousands of years ago during famines, and then acquired the veneer of traditional religious belief as justification.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by RexioKlasik(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hahahahaha abegi..wad wer der tryin tu do.. Mtcheeeeew!...dese people sef
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
Can't jx stop laffing
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
95% of our pastors now are into it for what they are going to earn, we call such activity jeun jeun (chop chop) in Yoruba.

God punish these scammers(anointed devils) who call themselves man of god, man of god ko man of satan nii, awon ole buruku.

Mo sanwo ti l'ajah, come collect am now.

Ole ni gbogbo won, they are all thieves.

Scam Alert

Scammer Watch
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by rezzy: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Picture of the dead man and people praying or it never happened.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
Can't jx stop laffing in phyno's voice 'now it finally here say hello to the joke of the year'
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by nora544: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Actually I am not Yoruba.(mother is...pops from South South).....and unfortunately I do come from a tribe that killed twins at birth before Christianity came.

And yes, Yorubas too did kill twins.....and no, I do not consider them barbaric. It may have been a practice that started thousands of years ago during famines, and then acquired the veneer of traditional religious belief as justification.

I know that this is tru about the killing of twins in the yoruba religion, I know very much about this old religion because it start when i read about susanne wenger the white yoruba priest in nigeria, who was from Austria and together with her exhusband she makes very much for the yoruba religion and the cultur.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
josh001: jewish man-god you say, JEHOVAH GOD I INSIST, that some christians are behaving unchristianlike does not mean i should come worship your wood, i cannot serve a wooden god, cause that is no god.

JEHOVAH, the ISRAELITE MOUNTAIN GOD???

do you know spiritually Yahweh has a wife, Goddess Asherah and sons like Lord Hadd and Goddess Astarte?

Who is worshiping wood

We worship Gods dude! We use idols as material representations of the SPiritual realm, since the Gods cannot be seen, felt or touched.

WE humans cannot feel true devotion to anything unless we can relate to it in our human ways, i.e., materially . .

which is why we use idols.

You cannot escape the use of idols in worship. It is the most ancient form of worship.

even christians use idols of jesus, or worship wooden cross.

even muslims worship Ka'aba, even though they deny it.

Worship the Gods of your ancestors. for that was how it hath been ordained.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Amadioha123(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lord chosen! Crooks.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Exponental(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
Eventhough d prophesy might be true but if wrongly executed, na GOBE! God cannot be mocked!!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by crisycent: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
I believe in God and in miracles. I'm a living miracle.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
nora544:

I know that this is tru about the killing of twins in the yoruba religion, I know very much about this old religion because it start when i read about susanne wenger the white yoruba priest in nigeria, who was from Austria and together with her exhusband she makes very much for the yoruba religion and the cultur.

You are living in a world of lies.

Ibeji is an Orisha of twins.

How can Yorubas kill something that is sacred

This all na propaganda to brainwash gullible Nigerians.

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Sirjohn84(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
wonder nu go end o
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by domido(m): 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
gawdddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!see joke oooooo
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
JEHOVAH, the ISRAELITE MOUNTAIN GOD???
do you know spiritually Yahweh has a wife, Goddess Asherah and sons like Lord Hadd and Goddess Astarte?
Who is worshiping wood
We worship Gods dude! We use idols as material representations of the SPiritual realm, since the Gods cannot be seen, felt or touched.
WE humans cannot feel true devotion to anything unless we can relate to it in our human ways, i.e., materially . .
which is why we use idols.
You cannot escape the use of idols in worship. It is the most ancient form of worship.
even christians use idols of jesus, or worship wooden cross.
even muslims worship Ka'aba, even though they deny it.
Worship the Gods of your ancestors. for that was how it hath been ordained.
Dude yu no dey tire in your argument to win over some people to your traditional religion? undecided
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
How did the Jamaicans and Plantation owners create zombies we heard of
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian:

Are you Kalbari? because that is where this rumour originated from.

There is no historical proof , context or religious connotation to it that Im aware of.

Yorubas don't kill twins.

The twins are considered sacred in Ifa Orisha because of their nature of dual-forces.

I personally have many Babalawo associates and they are under oath not to lie.

I have also done my independent research.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by DJDOLA(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
As things dey go now atheist go get more follower oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Don’t Jw Fathers Sit For Their Daughter Who Gets Married To Non Witness? / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.