Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus (59154 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by smokeydrinky: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2014
i don't know if this story is true but i do know that the church involved is not the lord's chosen charismatic revival
mission with head quarters in lagos.

its definitely not pastor lazarus muoka's church and if it is, its the independent action of sub pastor gone crazy. lucifer was once an angel, do we then say that God is a devil?

stop castigating a church just coz u don't lyk their mode of dressing or doctrine.

Btw, im a catholic.... always was, always will be!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by chaerless(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2014
tchidi: Is this church same as Lazarus Muoka's The Lords Chosen? undecided undecided
No it isn't. Just a church that co-incidentally bears the name chosen as one of its names. The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement doesn't have prophets,neither do they operate in the way the OP described
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by smokeydrinky: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2014
hahaha just read d topic again..... carefully worded to deceive. it says ' the chosen church ala lazarus' thereby leading any innocent reader to conclude that its the lords chosen..... isn't that passing off?? no 2 church should have the same or very similar names capable of causing confusion. are these churches even registered?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2014
rationalmind:

God never proves his glory and never raises the dead. The only time it can ever happen is if the person never died but experienced NDE
and may u NEVA ressurect on last day except u repent jeez,the BIBLE Says "only a fool says there is no GOD" so u are one of those gullible folks who blive in tha useless BIG BANG THEORY and the DARWINIAN THEORY,what sort of rubbish are u saying hia?are u mentally deranged?i no blame u sha,satan shall be ur saviour except u repent.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by DrWhizy(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2014
naijababe:

Someone always tell someone. Why are these miracles never verifiable ? undecided
would you have me go to the highway, wait for the robbers and ask them ? undecided
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by asagal(f): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2014
i am really enjoyn d feat btw PAGAN 9JA & POPE II........
eagerly waitn 4 u both 2 continue cool

2 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by AWHA: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2014
End time so close!
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
Janet ozi: They police should have given them more time to pray, maybe the "god of chosen" was asleep then or he went to buy something & got stranded in traffic congestion or something. Haven't they heard the song that says "the god of chosen answer prayer, the god of chosen answer prayer o.
sis am not a member of the Lord's Chosen but from wat i can understand,i dont tink its the church,i tink its 1 of those new generational Churches everywhere,i think they didnt get the instruction from GOD,am just so sad,i saw a poster for a crusade in my area and underneath the pastors name was written "THE MAN WHO RAISED THE DEAD" i was like even if he raised the dead it is GOD that gave him power,so how come taking glory in it as if he can do it at rndom,thats the mistake many Christians make,then folloshly claim to "challenge",some pastors will say GOD is a game the more seed(money) u sow determines ur miracles,eg sign fireman,miracles are now sold,but they dont and wont learn from JESUS,MIRACLES ARE THE BREADS OF CHILDREN OF GOD AND NOT DOGS,when JESUS did miracles he often ask the pple it they BELEIVE IN HIM,THE SON OF GOD and IF THEY HAVE FAITH,its saddening that these same pastors would ask u to pray for the growth of the Church,and when it grows they would be the ones enjoying it alone,pls can any1 tell me where on earth the offerings and tithes go to?mind u i donot chastise pple dor paying offerings and tithes because IT IS A GOD-GIVEN COMMANDMENT,but my worry is that,where does these money go?they use the same money to build uni.s and the poor woman dat sells boli and pays her tithes regularly cant send her child to that skool,the renumiration goes into private pockets i.e pastors and comitee members pocket,JESUS said dont give fish but teach how to fish,how many churches undergo mass empowerment programmes for their members?how can u explain the fact that when evil men visit churches,they would be given front seats in front of the alters?mind u am a proud Christian but these tings would make an outsider think all pastors are 419.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by deebrain(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote
author=mad nigerian]The problem with the church in Nigeria is that we
are so concerned about miracles and riches that we have become less
concerned about being like Christ.

The reason why the young man was not raised from the dead is because
those Chosen members wanted a miracle that would make them look
powerful....a miracle that would not glorify God, but Chosen church.
They wanted to use God to glorify their church , and attract members to
said church.

God is our King and Father. He is not an instrument to be used in our
hands for cheap parlor trick style Christianity. He is God and he is not
man.

I am a born again Christian. I believe in Miracles.

BUT I also believe that miracles are for the purpose of glorifying
God.....not glorifying man, or making us feel better about being
Christians, or helping our faith. No, miracles are for the achievement
of God's purpose.....which is not what we men want.

Time for the Nigerian church to stop focusing on 'goodies'.[/quote]

may God bless u immensely for this statement.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Don't provoke me. and don't you dare talk about things or people of whom you have no idea about.
Im warning you the last time.

1) Fulanis are not Arabs. Most of Dan Fodio army were nomadic Mboro looking for easy plunder and settlement.

2)If my clan were kissing Arab ass, then we would not be sticking to our forefather's religion to date.

"We" is Maguzawa Hausa. Im talking about us Pagans.

F00L what do you mean by "lies about psuedo-Pagan pride"

I swear by my Gods that I am a born Pagan. My parents are Pagan.

I won't lie when I swear by the Gods. if you cant take that, then I pi.ss on you.

You are the one lying here. Im 100% sure you did not accept catholicism by choice, but were born into it.

Stop talking about muslim Hausa. I have no jurisdiction over them. speak about my people.

Hausaland is not a Paganland. are you out of your mind?

what am I doing here on Nairaland, if Arewa was Pagan? Im trying to start a movement here!

so what if shariaá is reigning in the North? Im not practicing the Arab custom or islam!

Is this too hard to comprehend?

Listen dude, this is the last time I am telling you, not to provoke me.

You father and your whole family are cowards! effing slaves bowing to a na.ked man jesus that was dumped upon you by the colonists.

worshiping idols of jesus/mary and then spewing lies and trash online. catholics are the worst hypocrites in christiandom.
,and who is this fool that suffers from diarrheoa of the mouth?u are a fucking pagan,so fucking wat?u worship stones and woods,so wat?u FADAS worsahip gods that re dead so wat?u are gonna rot in hell with ur gods,so wat?if ur gods were gods,why didnt ur useless gods stop the ur suppesed white man's "God"?why did ur useless gods allow a white man britain to rule over u?why does ur useless god demand foods and hot drinks?why does ur useless gods need herbs to heal pple?stupid pagan u and those useless gods of ur fada can go and rot in the abyss?FOOOOL

3 Likes

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Liberation from African Traditional Religion? wtf?

No wonder we in such a poor state today. Anyways there are always some members in a tribe who've stuck to their Traditional Religion.

Why do you feel ashamed for me? you must be mental. .

World is embracing islam/christianity rather than ATR?

First look @ what you just posted and think over it. you would rather have ANY of these foreign religions than your own Motherlands religion. It shows your sick slave mentality. Youve been so brainwahsed that you are ready to point the gun at your own ancestral identity, in defence of foreign ones.

This is sad. Anyways my resolve is strengthened.

I won't rest until these 2 sick religions are wiped out of Nigeria.

By the will of the Gods, we shall succeed.
I feel sorry for people like yu. These are the kind of people that go about condemning the white people because of his religion but yet still pay so much homage to the same white man.
Incase yu don't know, your also a slave to the white man. I seem amazed at the way yu reason and coin up lies just to buttress your point. The same ʀєтαʀɗєɗ ideology is what we are suffering up there in the north when some people would renounce the western world only to go back and continue making use of the Western tech.

If yu claim that your not a slave to the western world, then I think it would be a sin if yu go ahead to continue to use the Western technologies. Our people say "Renounce the devil and everything that belongs to him"...Its applicable here, Renounce everything concerning the White man (Western world) so that yu can go back to your prehistoric and Traditional methods of life!

Don't quote me ever again. Until yu abandon the western ways, I have nothing to talk with yu!

Your just a hypocrite and I blame illiteracy for turning yu into a мσʀση
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Thanks for your response... however I did not mean to insult you

I meant what is the way of life.. like do you have worship days or rites

If i wanted to see with my own eyes,, how can i observe

Can you clarify what you mean that you are omnipresent (everywhere at the same time?)

As per your posts, I checked them but 317 topics is not easy to navigate.. do u have a specific thread i can read that can provide info for me

PAGAN 9JA:

No. Im a Pagan offline as well.

you can go through my previous posts.

Most of them are established fact.

like wild animals.

what kind of question is this?

everywhere. Im omnipresent.

well enough. Ive not been much to the South though.

The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs.

However yes if asked for help and with suitable sacrifice , they can do so in other ways. .

This is a vague question. It depends on the situation, etc.

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Whizy:
a friend of mine had a similar encounter while on a night journey to abuja from the east. He made that same statement and was slaped by the armed robbers and told to shut up. As the robbers wer leavn, the one who slapped him; who happened to be the leader started shhouting that sumone was slapping him buh he couldnt see who. So he pleaded with the chosen member and asked him what to do so as to stop the slaps annd the chosenn member said he had to return everything he and his gang had colected from the bus which they did and left. Iv watchd the pastors sermon on tv like thrice and he's always talking bout making heaven. Always talking bout being righteous and runnning away from sin. Not once have I heard him talk bout money and all the prossperity talks even my own pastor dey preach. Left for me that man of God, is not fake.
bro thanks and GOD bless u,though am not a member of the LOrd's Chosen,but i second ur post.
no.1:from what i understand the church is one of those independent new generational church,THE CHOSEN CHURCH is different from THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC MISSION more like some churches called CHOSEN PEOPLE MINISTRIES.
no.2 the story said they called hq and hq sent re-enforcements same dy and we knw Lord's Chosen hq is in Lagos.
No.3 the motto of the Lord's Chosen is "HEAVEN AT LAST",i watch his programes on dstv and he is more of a holiness person than prosperity person,for eg his staunch followers dont wear earrings and sorts,some pple judging cause of some ish,pls i beg let not anger or hatred cloud our sense of comprehension and judgements pls.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Whizy:
a friend of mine had a similar encounter while on a night journey to abuja from the east. He made that same statement and was slaped by the armed robbers and told to shut up. As the robbers wer leavn, the one who slapped him; who happened to be the leader started shhouting that sumone was slapping him buh he couldnt see who. So he pleaded with the chosen member and asked him what to do so as to stop the slaps annd the chosenn member said he had to return everything he and his gang had colected from the bus which they did and left. Iv watchd the pastors sermon on tv like thrice and he's always talking bout making heaven. Always talking bout being righteous and runnning away from sin. Not once have I heard him talk bout money and all the prossperity talks even my own pastor dey preach. Left for me that man of God, is not fake.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Iniwhyt: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
What a shame! This has jst tarnishd d image of d church. I wonda wat d outcome of d case wil be lyk. Dis is jst a lesson 2 dose who fail 2 acknwledge d fact dat God's glory can neva be shared wif anyone. Let al u do be 2 d Glory of God
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by benchilovsky(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
venorite: We need to understand thaat God does not need any special pastor to perform his miracles.these so called pastors are thriving on the guilabity of nigerians.this is a wake up call.if ure not catholic or anglican,becareful of the church u attend

Catholic?can you explain why they sell alcoholic drinks inside church during harvest?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
TRUCKMAN: I so much love the Jehovahs witnesess in so many ways.
yeah i love them also except that they castigate and claim to be the only saved ones and there false doctrines,yes i say false doctrines eg i had 1 jw article the watchtower,that says that when Jesus died He was "unconciouc" for 3 days until God ressurected Him,just to buttress the fact that there is no ressurection and hell,isnt that a lie? The Book of Matthew says about JESUS death and crucification"AND THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE AND THE GRAVES WERE OPEN AND THOSE WHO WERE ASLEEP AROSE,WENT INTO THE HOLY CITY AND SHOWED THEIRSELVES TO MANY"so i ask a Jw,if JESUS was unconcious who then performed these ressurections?i also have many fake Jehovah Witnesses doctrine,just like they changed in their Bible John 1:1,pls check the new interlinear version and kingdom version,the real BIBLE says in John 1:1 "IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD,AND THE WORD WAS GOD" but Jw's Bible says John 1:1 "in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God,and the Word "A" God" so the Jwitness had no power to re-write the Bible,they wanted to make Jesus "A" God apart from His Father just to butress their point that God and Jesus are separate
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: ,and who is this fool that suffers from diarrheoa of the mouth?

I don't know. your father maybe? undecided

u are a fucking pagan,so fucking wat?

you are a fucking christian. so fucking what?

u worship stones and woods,so wat?

you worship a fucking jewish man. so what?

btw I worship Gods, not stone/wood. your father worships that.

u FADAS worsahip gods that re dead so wat?

your fathers and you worship a 2000yr DEAD CRUCIFIED JEWish man called jesus. so wat?
The Gods are Spiritual Forces. They cannot die. Dieing is for material beings like you and me.

Can Fertility die? Can thunder and the forces of weather die? Can destruction die? Can creation die?

Then how can you say that the Gods are dead?

Think about it.

u are gonna rot in hell with ur gods,so wat?

You are gonna rot in my toilet with your dirty jewish man-god. so what?

if ur gods were gods,why didnt ur useless gods stop the ur suppesed white man's "God"?

Are the Gods our playthings? The Gods have a whole wide Universe to run. The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs.
The Gods do not take sides.

going by your logic, where was your dirty man-god when churches were being bombed in the North? shege. .

why did ur useless gods allow a white man britain to rule over u?

The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs. The Gods help only those who help themselves. Nigeria was never united until after the colonists went. We never put in a united effort. Even after that we are divided. Why should the Gods help us?

why did your mumu jesus not save the christians on board the slave ships?
why did your mumu jesus do nothing when South Americans, filipinos, Africans in Congo, etc., were being forcefully converted to christianity?
what kind of evil fvcking loser do you worship?

why does ur useless god demand foods and hot drinks?

It is called sacrifice. To gain something from the Gods, one must give back something in return. You have to balance out the forces.
Even in our everyday life we cant get tasks accomplished without simple sacrifices. For example, when you want gain money, you sacrifice your effort, etc.

why did your mumu jesus make a human sacrifice of himself? I should be asking you that question.

why does ur useless gods need herbs to heal pple?

What kind of stu.pid question is this
The Gods do not heal people. It is oure priests and trad. herbsmen who use the Creators Natural Creations to heal people.
Dont you know that many basic medicines come from nature?

atleast unlike your mumu jesus who only makes claims of healing people but for which we have no proof.

stupid pagan u and those useless gods of ur fada can go and rot in the abyss?FOOOOL

stu.pid christian! You and your useless mumu jesus can rot in your imaginery hell. FOOOOOL.

and you have the guts to call yoursef "IGBO 1st SON" ?

Igbo the tribe of the ALusi, of Amadioha, Chukwu, Ala and other Gods.

How dare you use the name of a Pagan Tribe.

go fvck yourself. hypocrite.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
KingMEXX: I feel sorry for people like yu. These are the kind of people that go about condemning the white people because of his religion but yet still pay so much homage to the same white man.
Incase yu don't know, your also a slave to the white man. I seem amazed at the way yu reason and coin up lies just to buttress your point. The same ʀєтαʀɗєɗ ideology is what we are suffering up there in the north when some people would renounce the western world only to go back and continue making use of the Western tech.

How am I slave to the white man?
Does the technology make me lose my religion, identity and culture?

NO! so how the heck am I slave?

Im the last person you should be calling that.

If yu claim that your not a slave to the western world, then I think it would be a sin if yu go ahead to continue to use the Western technologies. Our people say "Renounce the devil and everything that belongs to him"...Its applicable here, Renounce everything concerning the White man (Western world) so that yu can go back to your prehistoric and Traditional methods of life!

Your stu.pid bible quotes do not apply to me! I dont even believe in the devil. pure evil doesnt exist in Paganism. There should be a balance.

Im surprised at your audacity in that you expect me to follow some lame biblical verses when Im a Pagan.

there is no sin or restrictions in Paganism.

Technology doesnt make me lose my religion, culture and identity. Technology has nothing to do with religion.

Soon you will tell me to stop breathing the same air that pass through the nostril of whiteman because it makes me a slave. f00L.

And btw technology is mostly outsourced from Asia these days. My laptop ,etc., are all made in the Pagan nation of Japan.

Don't quote me ever again. Until yu abandon the western ways, I have nothing to talk with yu!

who are you to tell me what to do or not? fvck off if you cant handle the truth.

Your just a hypocrite and I blame illiteracy for turning yu into a мσʀση

your father is a hypocrite. You follow Pagan festivals and then claim to be a christian. id.iot.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Iniwhyt: What a shame! This has jst tarnishd d image of d church. I wonda wat d outcome of d case wil be lyk. Dis is jst a lesson 2 dose who fail 2 acknwledge d fact dat God's glory can neva be shared wif anyone. Let al u do be 2 d Glory of God

What is there to tarnish

The image is already tarnished, the day your fellows sold our fellow Africans aboard the slave ship named "jesus".

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1: Thanks for your response... however I did not mean to insult you

Its ok. I was just joking. wink

I meant what is the way of life.. like do you have worship days or rites

No. We pray everyday. On important festivals, occasions, we perform ritual sacrifce, spirit posession, etc.
Its a time when everyone gets together in our Sarakis compound, we drink , dance, perform the spiritual experience and have a good time.

If i wanted to see with my own eyes,, how can i observe

you were glasses.

sorry I didnt understand this question?

Can you clarify what you mean that you are omnipresent (everywhere at the same time?)

It was another joke.

I mean I keep travelling back and forth.

As per your posts, I checked them but 317 topics is not easy to navigate.. do u have a specific thread i can read that can provide info for me

https://www.nairaland.com/1163033/ask-questions-doubts-paganism-atrs

https://www.nairaland.com/1537857/ancestors-represent-creator
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
I will read the highlighted threads,, what i meant is where can i observe a trad ceremony in naija...or anywhere

The voodun pics in benin you put a while back are too bloody for my liking,...

PAGAN 9JA:

Its ok. I was just joking. wink

No. We pray everyday. On important festivals, occasions, we perform ritual sacrifce, spirit posession, etc.
Its a time when everyone gets together in our Sarakis compound, we drink , dance, perform the spiritual experience and have a good time.

you were glasses.

sorry I didnt understand this question?

It was another joke.

I mean I keep travelling back and forth.

https://www.nairaland.com/1163033/ask-questions-doubts-paganism-atrs

https://www.nairaland.com/1537857/ancestors-represent-creator

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1: I will read the highlighted threads,, what i meant is where can i observe a trad ceremony in naija...or anywhere

The voodun pics in benin you put a while back are too bloody for my liking,...

Where are you based and what is your tribe?

Are you a vegetarian?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dr. Whizy:
would you have me go to the highway, wait for the robbers and ask them ? undecided

Why not? At least it will go from theory to fact grin
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Where are you based and what is your tribe?

Are you a vegetarian?

im based in the South
I am no vegetarian
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

im based in the South
I am no vegetarian

Well there are many shrines dotted across the country. Why don't you go visit a Dbia or something like that.
To be honest I don't know much about the South.
for example, the main shrine of Lord Amadioha is located at Ogboro Ama Ukwu or Ihiokpu as it is called in Ozuzu in Etche Local Government Area of Rivers State.

Then there is the famous Okija Shrine in Anambra, other shrines in Ikenga Nando, Ibini Ukpabi Oracle in Arochukwu district, the Agbara oracle of Awka districts ,the Igwekala Oracle of Umunnoha , etc.

If you want religion and knowledge, you should seek it youurself. wink

If you are not a vegetarian then why does blood sacrifice disgust you?
Why are afraid to face the truth?
do you think the delicious chicken on your plate was born without blood?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
those shrines have less than favorable reps

On blood..im not afraid of it... but the dried blood on the voodun pics u put up then was gory...

Getting to observe in a neutral capacity like maybe a festival or something is the idea not bursting into a shrine
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1: those shrines have less than favorable reps

On blood..im not afraid of it... but the dried blood on the voodun pics u put up then was gory...

Getting to observe in a neutral capacity like maybe a festival or something is the idea not bursting into a shrine

Festival? you wan have fun abi? undecided

There are many festivals like Yam Festival, Oshun River Festival, etc.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by pickabeau1: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Festival? you wan have fun abi? undecided

There are many festivals like Yam Festival, Oshun River Festival, etc.

Ok,,.. noted.. Festivals are an important aspect of any culture
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Youngzedd(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

So saying the Truth is now "causing trouble" is it

Im glad you are feeling troubled then. The Truth is bitter. It stings.

The days of your religious hegemony are now coming to an end.

Why I'm making mockery of other's religion

Why did those "other's religion" make mockery of my religion?

Why did those "other's religion" destroy my religions shrines and sacred places?
[b]
Why did those "other's religion" forcefully convert many of us?

Why did those "other's religion" enslave my people and kill us?[/b]

Nonsense! angry

They choose to be converted. It isn't by force to become a christian.
It's a matter of choice.

I personally don't condemn any religion because the creator didn't specify any religion to us directly.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Youngzedd:

They choose to be converted. It isn't by force to become a christian.
It's a matter of choice.

I personally don't condemn any religion because the creator didn't specify any religion to us directly.

who chose to be converted?

Do you think the slaves on board the slave ships chose to be converted?

Do you think the people of Congo chose to be converted?

Do you think the Native Tribesmen of South America who were wiped out and the Natives of North America (USA) chose to be converted?

Do you think the Filipinos chose to be converted?

Do you think the Indians of Goa chose to be converted?

Do you think many of the Romans, European tribals like Saxons, etc. chose to be converted?

get your facts straight please.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: and may u NEVA ressurect on last day except u repent jeez,the BIBLE Says "only a fool says there is no GOD" so u are one of those gullible folks who blive in tha useless BIG BANG THEORY and the DARWINIAN THEORY,what sort of rubbish are u saying hia?are u mentally deranged?i no blame u sha,satan shall be ur saviour except u repent.

hey kid, whats up? Hope ure preparing for your jamb?

That said, what makes you feel I want to ressurect? What makes you feel anyone will ressurect? What makes you feel everyone has his mind filled with fears of hell?

And you dare call the big-bang n evolution useless? Anyway, after your jamb, try to devote little time studying them so you stop this public embarrasment of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.