Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus (59156 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by fimzzy1991: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
God is not a magician. He does whatsoever he wants to do. Nobody can cajole him or dictate to him what he/she thinks would glorify God
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by tochstorm(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nokialumia720: Many reasons why i like jehovah's witnesses.
those guys are even more wierd sef. But i'll chose them over chosen anyday, anytime.

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by penny01502: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
end time things
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by qtx(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=18pt]Re-Convert to Traditional Religion!

How can a free-born Tribesman submit to a Jewish man-god?

Worship the GODS!

not men![/size]

The Gods for Nigeria! cool
this ur own gods na fire wood o

[img]http://intercultural.lafayette.edu/files/2011/01/Orishas.African-Gods.-Etching-and-aquatint-a-la-poupee.-Karima-Muyaes-2002.png[/img]
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by boxymccoy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=mad nigerian]The problem with the church in Nigeria is that we are so concerned about miracles and riches that we have become less concerned about being like Christ.

The reason why the young man was not raised from the dead is because those Chosen members wanted a miracle that would make them look powerful....a miracle that would not glorify God, but Chosen church. They wanted to use God to glorify their church , and attract members to said church.

God is our King and Father. He is not an instrument to be used in our hands for cheap parlor trick style Christianity. He is God and he is not man.

I am a born again Christian. I believe in Miracles.

BUT I also believe that miracles are for the purpose of glorifying God.....not glorifying man, or making us feel better about being Christians, or helping our faith. No, miracles are for the achievement of God's purpose.....which is not what we men want.

Time for the Nigerian church to stop focusing on 'goodies'
God bless u dear
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Asabeq(f): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ pagan9ja you need a doctor cuz you are sick thou you sound like someone who comes from a family that feels God has abandoned them cheesy a fustrated family I must say
And don't worry about protestant rabbits attacking catholics all the time,its called envy wink
Imagine they have to sit behind and wait for us to fix the date for the christian celebrations?have you ever thought of that?or is it oyedepo and kumuyi or tb that fix the date for ash wednesday,holy thursday,good friday,easter,palmsunday,all saints day etc even the xmas date,kumuyi was just protesting inorder to revive his dying image grin
I am also a northerner with a fulani mum who is a proud catholic for life kiss

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^ madam, those Pastors you mentioned don't observe 'ash wednesday, holy thursday, good friday, saints kini ko.. And very importantly, catholics didn't bring christmas!'
So your church did not do them any favour..
chaerless:
No it isn't. Just a church that co-incidentally bears the name chosen as one of its names. The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement doesn't have prophets,neither do they operate in the way the OP described

Ok. Thanks
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

I don't know. your father maybe? undecided

you are a fucking christian. so fucking what?

you worship a fucking jewish man. so what?

btw I worship Gods, not stone/wood. your father worships that.

your fathers and you worship a 2000yr DEAD CRUCIFIED JEWish man called jesus. so wat?
The Gods are Spiritual Forces. They cannot die. Dieing is for material beings like you and me.

Can Fertility die? Can thunder and the forces of weather die? Can destruction die? Can creation die?

Then how can you say that the Gods are dead?

Think about it.

You are gonna rot in my toilet with your dirty jewish man-god. so what?

Are the Gods our playthings? The Gods have a whole wide Universe to run. The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs.
The Gods do not take sides.

going by your logic, where was your dirty man-god when churches were being bombed in the North? shege. .

The Gods do not interfere directly in human affairs. The Gods help only those who help themselves. Nigeria was never united until after the colonists went. We never put in a united effort. Even after that we are divided. Why should the Gods help us?

why did your mumu jesus not save the christians on board the slave ships?
why did your mumu jesus do nothing when South Americans, filipinos, Africans in Congo, etc., were being forcefully converted to christianity?
what kind of evil fvcking loser do you worship?

It is called sacrifice. To gain something from the Gods, one must give back something in return. You have to balance out the forces.
Even in our everyday life we cant get tasks accomplished without simple sacrifices. For example, when you want gain money, you sacrifice your effort, etc.

why did your mumu jesus make a human sacrifice of himself? I should be asking you that question.

What kind of stu.pid question is this
The Gods do not heal people. It is oure priests and trad. herbsmen who use the Creators Natural Creations to heal people.
Dont you know that many basic medicines come from nature?

atleast unlike your mumu jesus who only makes claims of healing people but for which we have no proof.

stu.pid christian! You and your useless mumu jesus can rot in your imaginery hell. FOOOOOL.

and you have the guts to call yoursef "IGBO 1st SON" ?

Igbo the tribe of the ALusi, of Amadioha, Chukwu, Ala and other Gods.

How dare you use the name of a Pagan Tribe.

go fvck yourself. hypocrite.
hello e-diot i just said that ur gods are dead and cant do nada,and u are hia spewing rubbish about some log of woods that cant even move,trust me if u continue like this,then ur case and those of ur fads are forever settled.......in the right hand of satan,lmao,what does this a55hole know about JESUS?since u cant liberate urself from ur stones and logs wich u worship,then am sorry for,JESUS had no prove for his miracle?u are sure an e-diot,so u want lazarus,whom JESUS ressurect to be alive till today so u can see him?or the red sea moses divided should remain divided till ur bleeping give birth to u by m**take?is this the way e-diotic morons running behind trees,forest,logs and stones bleepingly tink?JESUS still does miracles till date and ur gods are DEAD,infact their shrines are being destroyed by their pple,in the former religions pple like u would still be slaves,and ur perceived "white man's GOD" gave u freedom,morever u are using ICT,why has none of ur bleeping gods stopped u from using the white man's invention?e-diot stop insulting pple's beliefs and i would stop insulting ur bleeping gods,ur fadas are owning estates with their gods in h*ll,and u should make urself useful to ur grandfada satan,foooollllllll.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
With the this so called pagan9ja is going about,he could be lynched by the mohamedians and he should tell those his dead logs of woods that they are DEAD,i repeat DEAD,his dead gods wont just die their priest keep pouring hot drinks and foods to sometin that cant taste or even eat,he should just go and rot in hell na me and am for nairaland,and as for that Catholic,i respect ur Church,but say the truth most Catholic doctrines are not in the BIBLE and apocrypha,mind u av read the apocrypha and we DONT celebrate ash wednesday,st patricks day,prayer to and worship of saints,etc as we follow only JESUS and the BIBLE,thanks.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: hello e-diot i just said that ur gods are dead and cant do nada,and u are hia spewing rubbish about some log of woods that cant even move,trust me if u continue like this,

you dumb chicken brain!

I worship GODS, not stup.id jewish men like you called 'jizzus" or mary the LovePeddler or whatevr.

The Gods are Spiritual Forces. A Spiritual Force CANNOT die! It is not a human like your useless jesus!

you are the one who worships logs of woods and wooden crosses. damned hypocrite!

then ur case and those of ur fads are forever settled.......in the right hand of satan,lmao,what does this a55hole know about JESUS?

hey d*ckhead! I dont bliv in your useless myths of satan. so fvck off.

I know a lot about your dumb useless man-god. this is your JIZZUS grin :

[img]http://newstoriesoldbook.files./2013/10/jesus.gif[/img]

since u cant liberate urself from ur stones and logs wich u worship,then am sorry for,JESUS had no prove for his miracle?

Liberate myself from stone and log? what am I a carpenter? Like your useless jesus'' mumu fada. no wonder u xtians have village mentality

jesus has no proof of miracle!

u are sure an e-diot,so u want lazarus,whom JESUS ressurect to be alive till today so u can see him?or the red sea moses divided should remain divided till ur bleeping give birth to u by m**take?

yeah a$$HOle I want to see the REAL proof of these jewish fairytale myths. Im not STEWPID like you to blindly believe any useless oyinbo stories.
tell that to 2 yr olds. SHOW ME PROOF!

is this the way e-diotic morons running behind trees,forest,logs and stones bleepingly tink?

dan ubanka maybe your fada runs behind trees and logs like a slowpoke. grin

JESUS still does miracles till date and ur gods are DEAD,infact their shrines are being destroyed by their pple,in the former religions pple like u would still be slaves,and ur perceived "white man's GOD" gave u freedom,

jesus does miracles?! LMFAO! HE IS DEAD JOOOOR! grin grin cheesy cheesy

show me proof of these miracles. Even chris angel does better miracles than jesus. chris angel can fly in the air and walk on water, beta than your mumu jizzus. cheesy

Shrines are being destroyed? in some places true. however people are mumus sef. no wonder our nation is not in great shape.

white man gave me freedom?! IDIAAAT! BRAINWASHED F00000L. white men took slaves and shipped them abroad. go tell this to African Americas. they gonna r.ape your sorry a$$. shege.

and btw Im from Arewa. my people have been free forever from stu.pid jesus shyt.

morever u are using ICT,why has none of ur bleeping gods stopped u from using the white man's invention?

why will the Gods stop me from using technology? It aint against my religion. what a fooL! grin

I should be asking you, why didnt your mumu jesus stop you from going to school? Dont you know mathematics ,etc., you study in school was first invented by Pagan mathematicians.

why are you using a Pagan Tribes name? There is no such thing as "Igbo" in christianity. why didnt your jizzus stop you from behaving like a Pagan Igbo.

e-diot stop insulting pple's beliefs and i would stop insulting ur bleeping gods,ur fadas are owning estates with their gods in h*ll,and u should make urself useful to ur grandfada satan,foooollllllll.

mofvckr I aint gonna stop inuslting your retarded beliefs after the damage yous useless religion did to the world. You are Igbo and should be following Odinani, not some dumb christianity of your slave mastas. How many Igbos were shipped by these christians to a life of terror, torture, ra.pe and slavery to the Americas? Do you have any common sense or sense of tribal duty?

Your fucking jesus is dead ok?! Wake up! Hell exists only in yours and your fucking fadas fucking head. satan does not exist! BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
IGBO_1ST_SON: With the this so called pagan9ja is going about,he could be lynched by the mohamedians and he should tell those his dead logs of woods that they are DEAD,i repeat DEAD,his dead gods wont just die their priest keep pouring hot drinks and foods to sometin that cant taste or even eat,he should just go and rot in hell na me and am for nairaland,and as for that Catholic,i respect ur Church,but say the truth most Catholic doctrines are not in the BIBLE and apocrypha,mind u av read the apocrypha and we DONT celebrate ash wednesday,st patricks day,prayer to and worship of saints,etc as we follow only JESUS and the BIBLE,thanks.

My Gods aint DEAD bitc.h! grin

your jesus is dead! NAILED TO A LOG like a sausage to a stick! grin cheesy cheesy

and his prost.itue wife mary magdalene is anotha mata. loooooool

christianity is the mother of all scandal. christian priest keep molesting young boys in church. TUFIAKWA!

disgusting doctrine!

and you call your self "IGBO 1st SON" . looooooool hypocrite.

We Hausas should have caught the like of you and put a bullet through the head during Biafra war.

f8cking xtian morons.

you are a disgrace to Ndi Igbo.

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by rossete2020(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Imo state wil b well known because of dis in d world. Na small tin? Kudos 2 d prophets of Lord chosen in Imo state... I cant laf
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by gloriana(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
trustedward: @op...may God punish ur stinking heart full of jealousy for the church. ..she bi na Catholic wen both juju an sango worshippers dey go nai good pass. .Catholic wen una priest even pop no fit heal person wen get headache. ...rubbish post. ..rubbish moderator. ..
shuuu. If headache worry u go take paracetamol na. abi?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by modele2: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Their level of faith is sha impressive... On the bright side smiley
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by HisSexcellency(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=18pt]Re-Convert to Traditional Religion!

How can a free-born Tribesman submit to a Jewish man-god?

Worship the GODS!

not men![/size]

The Gods for Nigeria! cool

[img]http://intercultural.lafayette.edu/files/2011/01/Orishas.African-Gods.-Etching-and-aquatint-a-la-poupee.-Karima-Muyaes-2002.png[/img]
its very pathetic to see a grown man and 'person papa' to be so shamelessly advertising his ignorance and stup1dity in public......
Even a fool knows that God can not be mocked... you can not despise the author of life ''Christ'' and expect to excel in life. people like you repent at the dying minute and secretly after leading many astray; charlse darwin is an example..
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
His_Sexcellency:
its very pathetic to see a grown man and 'person papa' to be so shamelessly advertising his ignorance and stup1dity in public......
Even a fool knows that God can not be mocked... you can not despise the author of life ''Christ'' and expect to excel in life. people like you repent at the dying minute and secretly after leading many astray; charlse darwin is an example..

[size=18pt]YOU ARE THE ONE MOCKING GOD BY WORSHIPING A DIRTY JEWISH DUDE WHO DIED 2000 YEARS AGO![/size]

Im siick of your stu.pid propaganda! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WORSHIP THE GODS!

NOT MEN!

Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by Ephemmm: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

So saying the Truth is now "causing trouble" is it

Im glad you are feeling troubled then. The Truth is bitter. It stings.

The days of your religious hegemony are now coming to an end.

Why I'm making mockery of other's religion

Why did those "other's religion" make mockery of my religion?

Why did those "other's religion" destroy my religions shrines and sacred places?

Why did those "other's religion" forcefully convert many of us?

Why did those "other's religion" enslave my people and kill us?

Nonsense! angry

Dude! Instead of showing us the comparative advantage your gods have over other religions, seriously it is interesting how you are portraying how incompetent your God is. Or how can your self-acclaimed "superb gods" open their eyes and be allowing all your afore-mentioned points to be happening? Are they sleeping?
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Ephemmm:

Dude! Instead of showing us the comparative advantage your gods have over other religions, seriously it is interesting how you are portraying how incompetent your God is. Or how can your self-acclaimed "superb gods" open their eyes and be allowing all your afore-mentioned points to be happening? Are they sleeping?

The Gods dont need us.

We need the Gods.

Religion is ours.

The Gods are the ultimate objective.
Re: The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus by billyG(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Gud 4 them,dey shld be charge 2 court 4 publik nuisance & 419.That iz pentecostal madness @ d highest level.But Y no pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Video Of Port Harcourt Church Stampede (31 Dead) / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57