Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (134968 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2014
africaflozy: Hello peepz, get set for your online submission,portal shall be open for d.e next week. Source; admission office.

Pls my school told me they had sent my transcript but on getting to u.i admission office they told me they had not recieved any transcript from my school,what could be the problem?

Schools do send transcript through postal agency, if your school has sent it and it's yet to get to the admission office, check the post office beside UI may be they have not taken them to admission office, if it is not there, GO TO UI POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION OFFICE, it MUST be there. I posted on this thread earlier that guys should make sure they include UNDERGRADUATE Admission when addressing their transcript
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2014
mherceedaniels: Hey guys, gud morning......hw much is ui possibly gonna sell d post de online reg stuff......nid quick answers...pls

It won't be more than 2 or N3000 payable @ the bank before going to fill the form on UI website. Be careful don't fall a victim, apart from cyber cafe service charge, no any other fee.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
sigolisis:

Schools do send transcript through postal agency, if your school has sent it and it's yet to get to the admission office, check the post office beside UI may be they have not taken them to admission office, if it is not there, GO TO UI POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION OFFICE, it MUST be there. I posted on this thread earlier that guys should make sure they include UNDERGRADUATE Admission when addressing their transcript
tnx my boss,i had submitted d letter before i saw ur post,i dnt include undergraduate in d address.
Someone told me my school hadnt sent it dat we should request for courier service wc we would be asked to pay for.
My question nw is,ow fast is dat courier service?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
africaflozy: tnx my boss,i had submitted d letter before i saw ur post,i dnt include undergraduate in d address.
Someone told me my school hadnt sent it dat we should request for courier service wc we would be asked to pay for.
My question nw is,ow fast is dat courier service?

Maximum of a week depending on the agency policy and the number of available letters going to the same post office. Don't worry you will definitely meet up

When I had my own experience, I started from my school's postal agency, I got the date the transcript left their office and a track number written on the envelope, I used that to trace it to the post office beside UI where they told me to go to the postgraduate admission office after checking the track number. The list even came out before I submitted my own transcript then, though I sent it earlier but was taken to a wrong office.

The greatest delay you should work and pray against is the one from your school (processing). Courier services are much faster if you can pay the bill, within 2days it will get there.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
sigolisis:

Maximum of a week depending on the agency policy and the number of available letters going to the same post office. Don't worry you will definitely meet up

When I had my own experience, I started from my school's postal agency, I got the date the transcript left their office and a track number written on the envelope, I used that to trace it to the post office beside UI where they told me to go to the postgraduate admission office after checking the track number. The list even came out before I submitted my own transcript then, though I sent it earlier but was taken to a wrong office.

The greatest delay you should work and pray against is the one from your school (processing). Courier services are much faster if you can pay the bill, within 2days it will get there.
tnx,i ll go to my school n settle it...God bless u
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by haydex10000: 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
pls wat was d departmental cut of mark dey use For all department unda engineering as at last year(I mean for de)......
my 2nd question is DAT is d cut off mark d same wif post utme cut off marks

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yuniga2013: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2014
pls can transcript be sent electronically through mail from my school to the admission office?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Guess UI direct entry registration portal Ȋ̝̊̅§ almost ready for use. Fink dey are currently updating d information on the page.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2014
There's a strange publication on the UI site concerning Direct entry screening 2014/2015, but it goes on the talk about PUME candidates. I'm so confused.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
ShinObie: There's a strange publication on the UI site concerning Direct entry screening 2014/2015, but it goes on the talk about PUME candidates. I'm so confused.
bro.... Same here oooooo! Infact am so confused... I guess the stuff is yet to be fully updated!!!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by ShinObie: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2014
brainwavy: bro.... Same here oooooo! Infact am so confused... I guess the stuff is yet to be fully updated!!!
Its unlike UI to make such a costly error, i nearly had a heart attack this morning, i thought i'd missed the online registration
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yuniga2013: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls can transcript be sent electronically through mail to university of ibadan or must it be courier?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by mathsguru(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello mates, d ingormation on d ui website is not correct. Pls, is there anyone with genuine information? Let's talk.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Sigolisis pls talk,what is dis false update on u.i site,what is really going on?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2014
2014/2015 DIRECT ENTRY
ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
1. The University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates
who made the University their First
Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions
for 2014/2015 to submit their biodata,
‘O' level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND,
HND, Degree or equivalent certificates
ONLINE through http://
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before
Friday, 5 September, 2014.
2. Instructions:-
A (i) Candidates are to pay
N3,000.00 into U.I. Admission Processing Fee
Account in any of the following Bank
branches nationwide (See details below):
UI Admission Processing Fee
Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No-
6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No -
2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank
(Acct. No – 1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the
candidate (SURNAME first) as in the DE
registration print-out preceded by
the JAMB Registration number, as the
payee.
Name and JAMB Registration
Number should be quoted in the
depositor's name at the point of
payment (in the Bank). The following
format could be adopted:
JAMB registration number/names e.g.
93145667FE/SHUAIB, OKIGBO,
OLADIMEJI
(ii) Consequent upon payment of
the Processing Fee of N 3,000.00 at the
bank, candidates are expected to
submit their Teller Numbers and
branch details online. This should be
done by logging-in on: http://
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/directentry
with the JAMB Registration Number
and submission of a valid/functional e-
mail address and GSM number (for
SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve
username and PIN-number on the
same web page, immediately after
submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected
to log-in onto http://
to submit their biodata, ‘O' level, and
any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree
or equivalent certificates.
(v) Candidates should ensure that
the on-line forms are carefully filled,
following ALL necessary instructions, as
"mistake(s)" may lead to
disqualification.
B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in
CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the
portal, up till Friday, 5 September,
2014 to edit/complete their previous
entries or otherwise review and print
their submissions. Please ensure that
you click " FINAL SUBMISSION"
before printing. Applicants should
note that no further editing CAN be
done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail
addresses and telephone numbers to
enable the University reach you in the
course of the Admissions exercise and
whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to
upload their passport photographs and
signatures. The image format for
the passport and signature is JPEG
and must not exceed 50kB . The
photographs must be on white
background showing both ears,
without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be
available to handle all genuine
enquiries.
(vi) Schedule:
Names of candidates recommended for
Admission will be displayed on the
University’s Website at a date to be
announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it
is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for
a course of choice that another deficient
result may be presented to complement.
Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6
credits at 2 Sittings except Medicine and
Surgery and Pharmacy) should ensure that
the comprehensive details of both results are
submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of
biodata / 'O' level results may not be
extended. Any candidate whose data are not
submitted within the stipulated time may not
be considered for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of
documents is a serious offence. Candidates
are therefore advised to submit genuine
documents only. Anyone found guilty of this
offence will be disqualified automatically and
in appropriate cases, be handed over to the
Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to
adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated
above for successful completion of the online
submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to
note that payment of the sum of N 3,000.00 is
for processing of each applicant’s application
and does not guarantee admission.
Signed
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Registrar

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2014
africaflozy: Sigolisis pls talk,what is dis false update on u.i site,what is really going on?
The publication isn't false guess they were still updating it as at the time we accessed it but the information Ȋ̝̊̅§ now on there portal
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by yinka500: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2014
2014/2015 DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSIONS EXERCISE

1.                   The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their First Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions for 2014/2015 to submit their biodata, ‘O' level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before Friday, 5 September, 201

For your registrations you can come to my office @ samsung building,opposite UI main gate, ibadan.
Yinka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Please is the submission of transcript still on? Im going to submit mine tomorrow.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Wonderboy1(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2014
alaoabiodun: Please is the submission of transcript still on? Im going to submit mine tomorrow.
yeah...you can still submit it.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by brainwavy: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gbengem: 2014/2015 DIRECT ENTRY
ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
1. The University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates
who made the University their First
Choice in the Direct Entry Admissions
for 2014/2015 to submit their biodata,
‘O' level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND,
HND, Degree or equivalent certificates
ONLINE through http://
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng on or before
Friday, 5 September, 2014.
2. Instructions:-
A (i) Candidates are to pay
N3,000.00 into U.I. Admission Processing Fee
Account in any of the following Bank
branches nationwide (See details below):
UI Admission Processing Fee
Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No-
6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No -
2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank
(Acct. No – 1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the
candidate (SURNAME first) as in the DE
registration print-out preceded by
the JAMB Registration number, as the
payee.
Name and JAMB Registration
Number should be quoted in the
depositor's name at the point of
payment (in the Bank). The following
format could be adopted:
JAMB registration number/names e.g.
93145667FE/SHUAIB, OKIGBO,
OLADIMEJI
(ii) Consequent upon payment of
the Processing Fee of N 3,000.00 at the
bank, candidates are expected to
submit their Teller Numbers and
branch details online. This should be
done by logging-in on: http://
with the JAMB Registration Number
and submission of a valid/functional e-
mail address and GSM number (for
SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve
username and PIN-number on the
same web page, immediately after
submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected
to log-in onto http://
to submit their biodata, ‘O' level, and
any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree
or equivalent certificates.
(v) Candidates should ensure that
the on-line forms are carefully filled,
following ALL necessary instructions, as
"mistake(s)" may lead to
disqualification.
B (i) Please fill the on-line forms in
CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the
portal, up till Friday, 5 September,
2014 to edit/complete their previous
entries or otherwise review and print
their submissions. Please ensure that
you click " FINAL SUBMISSION"
before printing. Applicants should
note that no further editing CAN be
done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail
addresses and telephone numbers to
enable the University reach you in the
course of the Admissions exercise and
whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to
upload their passport photographs and
signatures. The image format for
the passport and signature is JPEG
and must not exceed 50kB . The
photographs must be on white
background showing both ears,
without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://
www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be
available to handle all genuine
enquiries.
(vi) Schedule:
Names of candidates recommended for
Admission will be displayed on the
University’s Website at a date to be
announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it
is only when an 'O' level result is deficient for
a course of choice that another deficient
result may be presented to complement.
Candidates presenting two 'O' level results (6
credits at 2 Sittings except Medicine and
Surgery and Pharmacy) should ensure that
the comprehensive details of both results are
submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of
biodata / 'O' level results may not be
extended. Any candidate whose data are not
submitted within the stipulated time may not
be considered for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of
documents is a serious offence. Candidates
are therefore advised to submit genuine
documents only. Anyone found guilty of this
offence will be disqualified automatically and
in appropriate cases, be handed over to the
Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to
adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated
above for successful completion of the online
submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to
note that payment of the sum of N 3,000.00 is
for processing of each applicant’s application
and does not guarantee admission.
Signed
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Registrar
This information na confirm ooooooo.... You can go and check www.ui.edu.ng to clear your doubt now.....!.. Thanks to Gbengem
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Shadexbabe: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please my transcript is referred to the Registrar; Where am I going to confirm it precisely? Is it from the registrar or Undergraduate Admission? Please need a quick response.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Shadexbabe: Please my transcript is referred to the Registrar; Where am I going to confirm it precisely? Is it from the registrar or Undergraduate Admission? Please need a quick response.

Admission Office
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
YES, THE UPDATE ON DE IS GENUINE (very true) Log in to UI Website and submit your BIODATA through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng

Follow the procedure carefully, take your time to avoid mistakes/error, you have till 5th of Sept to submit. So sorry for late response. Wish you God's favour
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Ukutsgp(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
who can help me check 4 my transcript? pls.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Ukutsgp(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
is there any exam to write? or how do they do their screening?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls what is d acount name?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ui admission processing fee
africaflozy: Pls what is d acount name?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please is anyone also having problems in uploading their O'level? Because i'm trying to click on select subject but is not bringing it out?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by callmebeauty(f): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
brainwavy: This information na confirm ooooooo.... You can go and check www.ui.edu.ng to clear your doubt now.....!.. Thanks to Gbengem
try and check d site again.its 2013/2014 DE
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
callmebeauty: try and check d site again.its 2013/2014 DE
pls check it again,its for 2014/2015
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by callmebeauty(f): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
africaflozy: pls check it again,its for 2014/2015
;I hv checked again ooo;still 2013/2014 admission applicant
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
callmebeauty: try and check d site again.its 2013/2014 DE
check d site again to confirm d news it has been changed to 2014/2015 few minutes after d initial publication made dis morning containing 2013/2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.