Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan (134991 Views)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. / Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2014
callmebeauty: Hello great minds;pls can sumone tell me wot is happening to ui de this year;is d form not yet out?

I want to believe you have done your JAMB DE online registration, if no, hurry up buy JAMB DE scratch card and fill on jamb website, print your slip and make a photocopy to be submitted alongside other results i.e waec, ijmb, ond, nce, hnd, b.sc, etc as the case may be. Get your transcript from your former school and submit at UI. The last stage is what everyone is waiting for which is DE ONLINE SUBMISSION OF RESULTS, where all candidates will have to upload their passport, certificates and fill some forms on UI website, that's all. Keep following this thread while you visit UI website religiously, info on DE will be posted this week or next week.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by sigolisis: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2014
JAMB DE form is still available, no closing date has been announced yet. I once again salute all great minds and brains on this thread. Keep posting your info and doubts, refuse to stay in the dark, ask questions but make a sacrifice by reading through the thread before you ask any question that has already been answered. ALL DA BEST
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by omodave(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Greetings to everyone

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by mayorsho89(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Hello, guys...i also apply for ui's de admission tru jamb bt an yet to purchase or fill any form from ui itself. Am i still on track? hope d ui form neva close?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Gud morning to you all...wish u a blissful week.

1 Like

Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2014
sigolisis: JAMB DE form is still available, no closing date has been announced yet. I once again salute all great minds and brains on this thread. Keep posting your info and doubts, refuse to stay in the dark, ask questions but make a sacrifice by reading through the thread before you ask any question that has already been answered. ALL DA BEST

Good point there, read through the thread before asking the same old question that has been answered over and over again.

Kudos to @africaflozy , fantastic info u are 'sharing' boo
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
mayorsho89: Hello, guys...i also apply for ui's de admission tru jamb bt an yet to purchase or fill any form from ui itself. Am i still on track? hope d ui form neva close?

Yep, you are still on track, I assume u hv submitted ur print out, o'level & ND/HND/NCE/BSC statement of result to jamb, if yes, submit your academic transcript to UI if u have it with u, if not request for it to be sent to UI asap. *coughs* that's all!
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

Good point there, read through the thread before asking the same old question that has been answered over and over again.

Kudos to @africaflozy , fantastic info u are 'sharing' boo
u wlc bro....ow ar u doin
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please is there any deadline for submission of transcript to U.I, because my school told me to chill for two or three weeks, prolly by the end of this month august it will be ready. I hope it won't disturb the admission process. Or when do you think its gonna be the deadline? Cos I'm calculating my movement. I reside in lagos.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
alaoabiodun: Please is there any deadline for submission of transcript to U.I, because my school told me to chill for two or three weeks, prolly by the end of this month august it will be ready. I hope it won't disturb the admission process. Or when do you think its gonna be the deadline? Cos I'm calculating my movement. I reside in lagos.
no deadline for transcript yet...ending of august is not too late and it cnt disturb d online admission processn...chill as u were told.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by samsolite(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
sigolisis:

As at last year, no test. The only screening is verification of credentials. Call for submission of transcript and online submission of results will be made public on UI website any moment from now. Thank God post utme is out of the way, the focus is now on DE. Get your transcript ready, some people have submitted theirs.

You just told me what I have been yearning to know. Thanks and I'll keep following this thread religiously.

I'll have to follow up and get my transcript ready pending when they call for submission of credentials.

I'd like to know if it'll be possible for me to physically collect the transcript and submit by myself at UI.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
africaflozy: u wlc bro....ow ar u doin

I'm doing great dearie, hope ur day hs bn great?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
samsolite:

You just told me what I have been yearning to know. Thanks and I'll keep following this thread religiously.

I'll have to follow up and get my transcript ready pending when they call for submission of credentials.

I'd like to know if it'll be possible for me to physically collect the transcript and submit by myself at UI.
yea sure ┏̲Y̶̲̅┓̲o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ can submit it yourself to the admission's office, UI
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

I'm doing great dearie, hope ur day hs bn great?
so so great...urz?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dis room is too dry n dulll
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by delkayjay(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
i just got my a-levels result, pls hw do i register for the direct entry
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
africaflozy: so so great...urz?

It was amazing jawe. What course are u aiming for?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
delkayjay: i just got my a-levels result, pls hw do i register for the direct entry

Just buy the jamb DE form from Banks or selected outlets, register and submit online. Then start your transcript processing to ensure it gets to UI on time.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

It was amazing jawe. What course are u aiming for?
guidance and counselling, u?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by mayorsho89(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
adegab4real007:

Yep, you are still on track, I assume u hv submitted ur print out, o'level & ND/HND/NCE/BSC statement of result to jamb, if yes, submit your academic transcript to UI if u have it with u, if not request for it to be sent to UI asap. *coughs* that's all!

Tanx boss...bt y d cough?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
africaflozy: guidance and counselling, u?

Electrical Engineering
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by adegab4real007: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
mayorsho89:

Tanx boss...bt y d cough?

Nuffin bro, just tryna mimic my Oga at the top ni
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by significance: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=samsolite]

I'd like to know if it'll be possible for me to physically collect the transcript and submit by myself at UI.[/quote

uncle....dont make the same costly mistake I made oooo.....make sure whether you are submitting physically or spiritually that your transcript is addressed to UI undergraduate admissions office. To avoid stories that touch. And make sure it is well packaged and sealed.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by naijarazzi: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gbengem: yea sure ┏̲Y̶̲̅┓̲o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ can submit it yourself to the admission's office, UI
bro, I'm sorry for derailin...plz I need ur mail...wil lyk to ask u questns relatin to Persianas Palm shoppin mall. Scheduled fo an interview there.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by naijarazzi: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gbengem: yea sure ┏̲Y̶̲̅┓̲o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ can submit it yourself to the admission's office, UI
bro, I'm sorry for derailin...plz I need ur mail...wil lyk to ask u questns relatin to Persianas Palm shoppin mall. Scheduled fo an interview there. Tnx
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Amygal39(f): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2014
delkayjay: i just got my a-levels result, pls hw do i register for the direct entry
submit ur Alevels result, jamb DE slip nd waec result 2 ui admission office. Dahs wt dey askd me 2 submit wen I got dia
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gbengem(m): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=] bro, I'm sorry for derailin...plz I need ur mail...wil lyk to ask u questns relatin to Persianas Palm shoppin mall. Scheduled fo an interview there. Tnx[/quote]no problem let's chat in d job section/ vacancy in ibadan thread dere are stuff related to persianas dere
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by Gideonaire: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
I have been to my registrar for the transcript oo! But I was told it can't be delivered into my hands...like the hardcopy kinda; and the transcript cannot be transferred to any school unless such student has been offered admission at the intending school to continue, cos it's an important document which might tarnish the image of the school and cause jail term for such student if any alteration would be done to the transcript. Considering what I was been told at the registrar's office, I agreed things should be that way, but here is all about the submission of transcript before any screening. However, someone also posted no screening will be conducted to have qualified students. Hmm, oga o! I am not totally doubting all of these, but it calls for thought. Should I say ma school is not being considerate ni abi over-protective? And see me o, I submitted the D.E jamb slip without ma certificate using awaiting result cos the certificate wasn't ready before filling the form and the submission. Now ehn, I just dey hope ni. Sorry for ma drab story jare.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by africaflozy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gideonaire: I have been to my registrar for the transcript oo! But I was told it can't be delivered into my hands...like the hardcopy kinda; and the transcript cannot be transferred to any school unless such student has been offered admission at the intending school to continue, cos it's an important document which might tarnish the image of the school and cause jail term for such student if any alteration would be done to the transcript. Considering what I was been told at the registrar's office, I agreed things should be that way, but here is all about the submission of transcript before any screening. However, someone also posted no screening will be conducted to have qualified students. Hmm, oga o! I am not totally doubting all of these, but it calls for thought. Should I say ma school is not being considerate ni abi over-protective? And see me o, I submitted the D.E jamb slip without ma certificate using awaiting result cos the certificate wasn't ready before filling the form and the submission. Now ehn, I just dey hope ni. Sorry for ma drab story jare.
d screening we are talking about is all about verification of credentials wc wil determine d admission of there aspirants...no need for post-de...so its adviceable to submit ur transcript either by hand or school to school before dat screening wc is after online submission.
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2014
So i guess the site will be opened for D.E students next week?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by alaoabiodun(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2014
Who else have not submitted his/her own transcript?
Re: 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan by xtian234(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
i summitted mine on the 18th of this month and my serial no.was 843.......so if u are yet to summit u better do that fast.jamb gave schools deadline of october 31 to conclude dia admission this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.