Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? (3634 Views)

Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by mumumugu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Seriously, why carry condoms around in your handbag? Are you afraid sex is going to break out at any moment and you’ll want to be a part of it? Or that all shops and drug stores in your town will be closed when you want to get down and dirty?

IF A FEMALE is carrying a condom in her bag does that make her a ‘slut’ or ‘easy’?

. So, if you are a woman debating whether it’s okay or not to bring condoms with you---here are the top five reasons why you should ALWAYS have a condom with you.

1. Because you can’t expect men to remember to pack one.
Let’s face it ladies, men do not carry a purse like we do. Unlike men who can leave the house without carrying a single thing, save for themselves, women will spend some time preparing all the things they’d be needing and pack those in their purse, gym bags, totes, or what-have-you. Also, by packing the condoms yourself, you can choose whatever flavour or design you want. You can also choose the most reliable brands and avoid the ones you don’t like that much.

2. It shows you care.
When a woman is involved as she can be when it comes to sex---it reflects her sense of concern. It means that she cares about herself, her partner, and their well-being. By being ready, you will avoid untimely pregnancies and avoid your risk of acquiring STD’s. Also, when you have condoms with you, it shows how reliable you are as a partner, which would reflect on how reliable you are in general.

3. So nothing can stop you from having fun.
Nothing is more frustrating than meeting a seemingly great guy at the bar only to realize that you can’t do it, simply because you’re not sure if you can avail of a condom anywhere nearby. The worrying spoils the fun and instead of focusing on the sex, you are plagued with what ifs----what if I get pregnant, what if I get a disease or something, or what if something goes wrong etc. So, if you want to make sure you’ll have all the fun that you can get, always have a pack with you whenever you know you’ll be partying all night.

4. Because it is very discreet anyway and won’t take too much space.
Come on now. Condoms are mighty small and thin, they sure won’t take up too much space in your purse. You can tuck them pretty nicely in the inner pockets so that only you will know that they are there. It’s always great to have these reliable latex stuffs, for thosejust in casemoments. Because of their size, you can place an entire box in your purse and it won’t even take so much room. You do not even need that much.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by civac(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
playing safe ?

modified - na for cndom thread i carry first. na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by sexymoma(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
I'm Still Wondering If It's The Lady Or The Guy That Should Have A Condom angry
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Its cool for women to carry condoms becos men can only carry one in their wallet but woman can carry the whole pack. Just incase they do it 5 rounds.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
*dp
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
I don't know if its ok or not,but personally its a NO for me..
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Carry one ooooo. There should be no excuse for catching something cos you were in the mood and the stores are closed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Oiza4yemi: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
@op if u come accros a pack of cndom in ur mothers bag whn ur father has been away 4 looong time and nt sure of comn soon hw would u feel?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Henrypraise: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
it is Ok after all feminism is the order of the day, if a man carries condom about why should a woman not?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by cdamsel(f): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
It's is ok for her to contact std's or get an unwanted pregnancy? She's just being cautious what's wrong with that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by phemswag: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oiza4yemi: @op if u come accros a pack of cndom in ur mothers bag whn ur father has been away 4 looong time and nt sure of comn soon hw would u feel?

What is this drunkard saying?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by lilmax(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oiza4yemi: @op if u come accros a pack of cndom in ur mothers bag whn ur father has been away 4 looong time and nt sure of comn soon hw would u feel?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Medunah: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Theres nothin wrong with it, dat doesnt mean she is a flirt or sumfin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by captcochrane(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2014

u dont understand simple english, omo pastor
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Bigsteveg(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
civac: playing safe ?

modified - na for cndom thread i carry first. na wa o!
LWKM
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by OCTAVO: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Anyone can carry condom.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
OCTAVO: Anyone can carry condom.
People love to bother over things that don't matter

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Exponental(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gender equality.
A man should carry a male condom and a woman should carry a female condom.....shikena!
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Exponental: Gender equality.
A man should carry a male condom and a woman should carry a female condom.....shikena!
Gbam. But if she can't get a female one, she can carry a male for her safety

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by nairaman66(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
3. So nothing can stop you from having fun.
Nothing is more frustrating than meeting a seemingly great guy at the bar only to realize that you can’t do it, simply because you’re not sure if you can avail of a condom anywhere nearby. The worrying spoils the fun and instead of focusing on the sex, you are plagued with what ifs----what if I get pregnant, what if I get a disease or something, or what if something goes wrong etc. So, if you want to make sure you’ll have all the fun that you can get, always have a pack with you whenever you know you’ll be partying all night.

You can sell these poo to Love peddlers! Get it?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by abdulahi001: 1:22am On Jan 10, 2014
#
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by aventura: 1:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Why she no carry bible or map?

Of all the things wey dey this life na condom..

Na runs girl joor. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by shizzle11(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2014
No decent girl will carry condom in her bag. What sort of emergency is she anticipating?. Only a hustler/runs girl will do that
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Saraha1(f): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Haha wetin person no go read for romance section.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by OohMpaTM: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2014
What if Ooh Mpa uses his cöndom that morning with a side chick and got home to his gf feeling libidinous again? angry

Seriously, we give up undecided
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by sweetestguy(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2014
Y not if not grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by sailormoon: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'd advise it if you're sexually active
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by MrsCork2(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: Carry one ooooo. There should be no excuse for catching something cos you were in the mood and the stores are closed
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Someone help me out

A person who is waiting for a bus has to be at the BUS STOP

A person who is waiting for a train has to be at the STATION,

A person who is waiting for a plane has to be at the AIRPORT,

A person waiting for a ship has to be at the HARBOUR.
Where should a person waiting 4 love be?
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Nigerian girls buys fairly-used condom, i won't accept.
Re: Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Odunharry: Someone help me out

A person who is waiting for a bus has to be at the BUS STOP

A person who is waiting for a train has to be at the STATION,

A person who is waiting for a plane has to be at the AIRPORT,

A person waiting for a ship has to be at the HARBOUR.
Where should a person waiting 4 love be?
Nobody waits for love, you find love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? / HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY??? / SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.