Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,997 members, 7,821,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? (5487 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Onwe101(m): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
This young man is in despair because he
wants to end relationships with his girlfriend
of 10 years, but doesn’t know how to make
her leave.
Read his story:
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 10 years
and she is now 32, I’m 34. The thing is, I
know deep in my heart I can never marry
her.
I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I
can to make her leave in the past 2 years
yet she won’t leave. I have cheated, beat
her, not called for weeks, still yet she is
always forgiving me.
I have even set her up with men but she
would always tell them how she loves her
boyfriend of years. I’ve been dating another
girl for the past 2 years and I want to
propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don’t
love doesn’t want to make way.
My girlfriend who I want to marry is getting
tired of waiting for me to breakup with this
one I even went as far as telling her maybe
we should spend some time apart.
She just laughed and said we are one in
spirit so that doesn’t make sense. I am fed
up. What can I do to make a woman get
tired and leave? This is urgent and I need
answers before I go crazy. Is it by force to
love again?
Dear readers, what would you recommend?
Let’s help the young man together.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by bebe2(f): 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin

See one chance grin
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by karbridals(f): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Help him 2gether with what?I don't know y people are so heatless.now u want to leave her after 10yrs at 32?I really don't know what I wll do if I'm in the girl's shoes but I think the guy shld kill the one he nolonger loves nd marry the one he loves else he might get killed.
Onwe101: This young man is in despair because he
wants to end relationships with his girlfriend
of 10 years, but doesn’t know how to make
her leave.
Read his story:
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 10 years
and she is now 32, I’m 34. The thing is, I
know deep in my heart I can never marry
her.
I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I
can to make her leave in the past 2 years
yet she won’t leave. I have cheated, beat
her, not called for weeks, still yet she is
always forgiving me.
I have even set her up with men but she
would always tell them how she loves her
boyfriend of years. I’ve been dating another
girl for the past 2 years and I want to
propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don’t
love doesn’t want to make way.
My girlfriend who I want to marry is getting
tired of waiting for me to breakup with this
one I even went as far as telling her maybe
we should spend some time apart.
She just laughed and said we are one in
spirit so that doesn’t make sense. I am fed
up. What can I do to make a woman get
tired and leave? This is urgent and I need
answers before I go crazy. Is it by force to
love again?
Dear readers, what would you recommend?
Let’s help the young man together.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Excelboi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
10 bloody years? Kai it's gonna be a difficult task.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by freda506(f): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
If this story is true,the said lady has issues undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by 44smart: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
of a truth,i don't mean 2 insult u oo,bt u are heartless,i mean fool.u are talkin of 10yrs as if it's 10 days.see if u leave her despite tyms she endured wit u jst 4 a gurl u arent too sure of,may i tell u dt ur bluetooth is already ON for God's wrath nd make she no cause u sef,u don dey caused already.i mean do u have conscience @ all?assuming ur sista is in her shoes,wot wud u do 2 d guy?b sincere.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Vyolet(f): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lol,she is now a strong pillar in your life,she has a deep root already,unless she dies,you are not going anywhere...ten years and she's already 32 so who would she go to?
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by obongtunji: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
With all you have done to her she still want to be with you, that is a sing she is your wife. But, come to think of it, you are a very wicked guy, you can kill somebody. It is after 8years you now discovered you can't marry her. If you refuse to marry her believe me you will never know peace with anybody you will marry and the same thing will happen o your sisters if you dont have sisters then it will surely happen to your daughters, this is not curse but it's all about karma. The likes of you will fall into the hands of a woman that will frustrate them, tomorrow they will run to nairaland looking for solution.........lop

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by onome: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
chai wo c foolishness 10 yrs of relationship nd u want 2 leave ha dats nt ryt d new gal might av b witched u ne
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by oluwadartey: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2014
What You want to do is bad o... But I won't curse Or abuse You and ur not a kid... a broken relationship is always better than a broken marriage, No matter the years. the solution - feign madness for two weeks Or so... real one o. she go leave u
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by gidjah(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2014
So after messing up her life, desstroying her destiny , am so sure lots of abortn has gone out too! Pls have a rethink and stay well, wen nemesis comes up u mit never like it at all, she has become a twin part of u, I hope u wwont b another vi
ctim of acid bath via ds evil plans of yours,. Love her, clean her up, make her the idol u really deserve and God wil forgive u . Pls ask pple dat hv made such mistakes, they will tel u neva to try it
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2014
You are a useless guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Adaeze003(f): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Come to think of it, this is how some people die sha...
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by aventura: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2014
Adaeze003: Come to think of it, this is how some people die sha...

of stupidity.

10 years shocked shocked na wa oo

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by jaybee3(m): 5:43am On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

just telling her crazy stories that are untrue. i once told my girlfriend i impregnated a midget. there was nothing she didn't break in my flat. by the time she realised i was truly messing about, she knew she had overreacted. now, that kind of a woman is a ticking time-bomb waiting to happen.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by crackhaus: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2014
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with...
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Exponental(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2014
In Oshiomole's tone.......

"go and die"..........
Dont fake it cos she will attend ur burial. Die for real!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by lilmax(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2014
I dont believe this......
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2014
I dnt even have anytin to say to d op,smppl get heart sha
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Dhurmynick(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2014
You are wicked. Man to man I hate you.

Sit her down, have a long talk with her. Don’t ever mention the other girl..

Atleast you're still gonna chop igbati.

She'll hate you forever
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Smh
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by Project400: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2014
Funny
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by kel4soft: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Wickedness.
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by nerodenero: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2014
You suck orange finish, you no throw the thing away, you such till the orange dry. Na now you come know say the orange no get water again!!!You worse pass Lucifer. If yawa come gas for your head in future, you go say "na devil cause am". Me no get advice for you, if you get sense, no leave your babe of 10 years because na the woman wey better for you to marry be that. Two fingers in the air for you!!!
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by clemz85(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2014
op do i need say more? you have heard from your fellow men, if the relationship worked for 8yrs why won't your marriage with her work? whats the difference now? bride price.
you guyz are soul tied and made, please endure your reasons and marry her

kpom
Re: What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me? by dagbokoncept(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
D lady must be ugly. That's y he thinks he can't marry her.
Note: marriage is not all about beauty

(1) (Reply)

How Do Girls Rape? / What Has Happened To Our Girls Leg? / The Reasons Why Men Like A Woman With Big Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.