Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (5498 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by MzzCutie(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please l need your advise, my boy friend and i have been together for just four months. He said he’s serious but I told him to give me some time before I give in and he agreed. We’ve been like that until he moved into his new house, a 2 bedroom flat. The first day I visited him I was surprised that he had his way with me and I couldn’t resist him.

But when I got home I was angry. Surprisingly, since then anytime I enter his house I can’t resist, we must have s*x. This strange development is beginning to give me serious sleepless nights. Here is the trouble, whenever he is in my place, I’m able to resist him &he wont be able to av his way wit me. But as soon as I go to his home d situation must be different, every time. Please my friends are telling me that this is not normal that they guy has done something in his house that is in a way subduing me whenever I enter there. Pls can this be true? Does such things still happen? Should I confront my him?

Full Details>>> http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/advice-needed-anytime-i-visit-him-we.html

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by ladyF(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lol...oya take anointing oil when next you're going

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
I don't think you're enchanted.. From your point you said you can't resist him, probably you've given him a keen knowledge of your weak point, find out what he does to you that'll make you give in even if you don't want to and resist that thing first then you stand your grounds next time you visit him .. #my thoughts tho

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by kiddkash(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
story for the gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
The guy is enjoying home advantage.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Go with a friend next time and if he bleeps you both,,,,,,,,,then you gotta keep away frm that house and rebuke him.
Hope this helps.*wink*
Btw,is dah u @ dp??
If it is,,you can't blame d nigga.
#cute#

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by quinnboy: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
gerrrrooout!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by IamLEGEND1: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
this old story again?
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by jonaifame22(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
Dami is dat u? Sorry o u sound like my gf,Cos dis is the same thing she always says everytime
, I don't argue wth her though, my cucumber's so weet she can't resist, I guess that's wat obtains wth u and ur bf

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Darkseid(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
I hope you don't eat Indomie and egg in his place. If you do, then that's the reason why it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by peeceelove2: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
MY DEAR U ARE JUST CONFORTABLE BEING AT HOME ALONE WITH HIM. THERE IS NO JUJU. U KNOW LADIES LIKE INDEPENDENT GUYS NOT GUYS THAT ARE STILL STAYING WITH THEIR PARENTS OR SQUATING. IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THE SETTING GO WITH A FRIEND ;

9 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by musaajebor(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
does ur bf have ac pumping insyd his room, dat is num 1.
num 2 may be u av been siping viju milk adulterated with Spanish gold fly.
lastly u self lyk d cucumba if not y do u keep repeating old mistakes?

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Ephemmm: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
MzzCutie:
Please l need your advise, my boy friend and i have been together for just four months. He said he’s serious but I told him to give me some time before I give in and he agreed. We’ve been like that until he moved into his new house, a 2 bedroom flat. The first day I visited him I was surprised that he had his way with me and I couldn’t resist him.

But when I got home I was angry. Surprisingly, since then anytime I enter his house I can’t resist, we must have s*x. This strange development is beginning to give me serious sleepless nights. Here is the trouble, whenever he is in my place, I’m able to resist him &he wont be able to av his way wit me. But as soon as I go to his home d situation must be different, every time. Please my friends are telling me that this is not normal that they guy has done something in his house that is in a way subduing me whenever I enter there. Pls can this be true? Does such things still happen? Should I confront my him?

Full Details>>> http://www.frabidel.com/2015/09/advice-needed-anytime-i-visit-him-we.html

That guy na Eyimba of Aba: 100% winning record at home, but poor record while playing away game tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hahahhahahha..... very funny....construct a chain round ur waist with padlock.... lock it and keep d key at home... If he can be able 2 break it and have his way,,,, he z a strong man, u need him,,,, Itz not juju.... Itz strength.... but if he cant.... he z not man enough.... lol.... jst go home and get d key 4 him and open it and watch how far or good he can perform......

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by debque(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
undecidedvery confused woman....so wah dyu want us to do naoo??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Koolmexxi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Home advantage is key... On a serious note though, the probability of giving in to sex to a guy who knows where and how to turn u on wen u both are alone and comfortable is pretty much high, it's not rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmm..

You resist him in your house
He has his way in his house..

Are you even married? Why have a boyfriend? undecided

Instead of facing your career as a woman in her prime you are going to bf house and coming to Nigeria land to complain on how he is bleeping your ass. undecided

I had the worst day.. i wont like to place it all on you.

B!tch
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
so wats d big deal? wen no b say na every day u dey visit.if u want hm to stop, try goin der everyday. e go reach point wey hm go giv up. na hm go dey tel u make una go watch film

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by afolwalex20(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
That guy deserves seven bottles of origin cool
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
"Should I confront my him?"
grin that aside .this story fake asf grin
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by afolwalex20(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
so wats d big deal? wen no b say na every day u dey visit.if u want hm to stop, try goin der everyday. e go reach point wey hm go giv up. na hm go dey tel u make una go watch film
Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well... Lookin at ur dp... Maybe he can't resist ur ultrafresh laps lipsrsealed

Did I say that?
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by drey076(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Maybe the guy konji sweet and irresistible
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by pet4ril(f): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Since you are always opening your mouth as the pics shows, grin dat means you are enjoying the thing nau haba grin grin about enjoy your thing dey go jor, dis life no get part 2 ; grin after you don download all the vitamins finish you come dey give us NL headache Dis is mercy after death abeg
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by comrChris(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
sin partners.kontinu God is watching both of u
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by RedCard1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
Maybe you're on the fastest track to trapping him with pregnancy cos that's the most effective way to make him marry you.

It work's like mad especially these days that boys are not smiling cos of bad womb carrying ladies.
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its normal for two grown-ups in love behind closed doors in a comfortable place to have sex so you're not cursed

Btw, maybe u should stop visiting him in his house . Cafes motels or other interesting public places should do huh?
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by alexis007(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
I no just understand. Choose one and get me less confused:

a) Are you trying to tell us that you are enjoying illicit sex with him?

b) Is this your idea of a p%rn story?

c) You feel sad and need advice?

WHICH?
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by lacasera14(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
come to my house We won't have sex just prayers.
Re: Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2015
Smoking pepperlene drinking JD with 5 alive & wondering why that money never still Konfam since Friday...... freak biatch been eating D's & regretting since the time of Mary Slessor

(1) (Reply)

/ All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / I Thought She Was A Harlot But She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.