Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science (20257 Views)

Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards / Help! How To Grow Beards Naturally / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by dynamo77(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2014
What I feel matters most is how neatly shaved the beards are and what kind of look it give you...... Beards are used in judging peoples personalities also
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by leonard509(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2014
gj
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by beblessed(f): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2014
Personally, I feel it is because of he harsh weather that made them decide to keep beards. Our environments conditions us to adapt to certain lifestlyes. This automatically becomes a tradition or culture....even dat carrying of small kettles for washing sef. Remember there is no water in desert regions.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Bawss1(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2014
Team Beards waddup!!! cool cool

Beards quadruples your handsomeness

It dramatically increases your wood-chopping capabilities.

Filters the air of toxins, pollutants and stray food grin

Science has shown that beards rarely sleep.

Stroking of beards increases concentration and cognitive abilities.

Beards are completely immune to sarcasm.

Acts as a homing beacon immediately attracting the jealousy and admiration of the beardless.

Let's you instinctually know where the nearest mountain is.

Natural wild animal repellant when camping or wandering in the woods

It fits on your face.

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by ichidodo: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
God, i hate shaving....

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by ogaju007(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Why have you put an oyibos superstars picture? Put a normal blackman with beard and lets see how befitting it looks.... the fact that something suits the arabs and whites doesnt really mean it suits you....
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by begwong: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2014
But osama bin boko haram isnt that cute with his nah!!!?
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2014
crusader01: Real men grow beards. It is God gift to men not to women. It is part of what separate men from women.
#Teambeards

Actually, the type of reproduxtive organ u get differentiates u from the other sex...#TeamBeards till I die
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by SporaD8: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Ewwww, I don't like beards.
If hubby decides to wake up one day to grow some, I'm gonna get him drunk, use shaving stick remove the gaddem things angry grin
Oh No! Delilah is on the loose again!

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by vislabraye(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2014
mactoni91: Yeah! Em beautiiful ladies like em... Expecially d type ve got(goatee) cause whenever am tempted to barb it, they all ask me.... "Why na?" Even my mom wnt deny the fact that she loves my goatee(dat feeling wen u see ur handsome son rolling out with hot chicks)

I used to have long goatEe. It was so long that I could hang a comb on it. But when I trimmed, I received a lot of positive comments.

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Tukura(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2014
But seriously, don't hate the beard... Its all part of nature cool ... I've been growing my mane since May, I actually started counting the days since I last shaved... Some people don't like it, but there's this air of respect you receive when you meet people... What is a lion without its mane, as long as its trimmed, cleaned, oiled and either brushed or combed, most chics and kids love to run their hands through it wink

#TeamBeard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by fiverrwin(f): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Na wao different things nai we go dey hear
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by LilDonne(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2014
Deen4me: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Trim the moustache and let the beard grow; be different from the Magians (Zoroastrians).” Bukhari & Muslim

Source : http://worldobserveronline.com/2013/04/15/beards-keep-you-young-healthy-handsome-says-science-2/

Gentlemen, they’re not just for hipsters and the homeless any more. While both dead sexy and totally awesome, beards are also a boon to your overall health. Researchers discovered that men with beards and moustaches actually enjoy numerous benefits including, but not limited to, instant handsomeness.

A study from the University of Southern Queensland, published in the Radiation Protection Dosimetry journal, found that beards block 90 to 95 percent of UV rays, thereby slowing the aging process and reducing the risk of skin cancer. Got asthma? Pollens and dust simply get stuck in that lustrous facial hair. Additionally, all that hair retains moisture and protects against the wind, keeping you looking young and fresh-faced. What’s more, shaving is usually the cause of ingrown hairs and bacterial infections that lead to acne.

Have you tossed your razor in the trash yet?

To conduct the study, researchers left bearded mannequins, along with less attractive, follically-challenged ones, in the blistering sun of the Australian outback and then compared the amount of radiation absorbed by each.

But don’t forget to take care of those blessed follicles; beards can also spread infection if not properly cared for and make consumption of certain foods (e.g. cheeseburgers, corn on the cob, falafel sandwiches—anything with hummus actually, bagel ‘n’ schmear, syrupy pancakes) rather laborious. Fuzzy-faced men would be wise to take advantage of beard wash and beard oil, essential tools for looking and feeling your beardy best.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by delishpot: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Okay!! Like this...

Wow, you want naija babes to drool. Dem go rush to date this man o.

Naija babes be like shocked Indian hair cheesy wink free weave and start thinking of what hairstyle to do.

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by AdlatWorld(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2014
research shows that all prophets of God grows beard. Name It, Abraham,Moses, Jesus, Muhammed Etc.That's D Reason 4 Leaving Mine. 2 emuliate d pious people.

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by chibuking1(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2014
Respect, self confidence, admiration{neatly carved) is wat i gt frm having beards on my cheeks. Trust me, chicks trips 4 it. Even my mum saw me as strange, d last time i was completely shaven.
Wat wud d world b lik witout it?

Beardz till i die!

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Atmmachine(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2014
is it moderate like this

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2014
I love my clean-shaven face. It makes me look younger. I hate seeing a strand of hair on my face.

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Hero10001: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
crusader01: Real men grow beards. It is God gift to men not to women. It is part of what separate men from women.

#Teambeards
I'm sure you havent seen some Igbo women e.g Imo State Women, they've got chest hairs, moustache and goaty. You go fear fear.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Jhosh(m): 8:06am On Jul 04, 2014
Its Jonathan: men with beards are dirty men!
Una neva see banky w's beard,u go knw say money dey talk.Kon cee ao e trimmed et.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by noholdsbarred(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Like this fine, young handsome man

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by crusader01(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Hero10001:
I'm sure you havent seen some Igbo women e.g Imo State Women, they've got chest hairs, moustache and goaty. You go fear fear.

Can you marry such woman? It is Ideal for men only.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by fubbyy(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2014
This is so true in my case, beards make some people look older than their age but I wonder why mine make me look younger,and I don't like that, I keep beards when I wan form over maturity but na then my real age dey appear

1 Like

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2014
I don sue my barba b4, bcus e go cut my goateee.. when I con see this babe wey I don toast b4 for road , e dea tell me, hw wa u, my regard 2 ur bro.. I no fit cry,I no fit tell am say na me... thank God sha say beard dea grow back... I 4 close d guy shop.. and sue am completely go court for damages ...
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2014
Leciticus 19:27 is even against cuttin your beards.#teambeard4life

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Galadimabawa: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2014
i am not, and will not be a party to this, because the small one that i have here with me if i dont shave it every seven day they will be etching me.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by aljpimp(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Dhortunn: Beards, a priced asset for most guys. You just can't deny the fact that most of the 'beardless' Bros wish to grow some quickly. wink
you make sense bro..those guys who are like damnn! i hate beards have sahara desert on there cheeks but wish they had..they would have one time applied something to make it grow.even if its tasere beards

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by kalushaiyke(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2014
My mum must hear this...so I can have my peace.

2 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by Missmossy(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Huh! sad what is this? Even when the beard looks so bushy and unkept it still keeps you young, i don't think so.

You can't be considered healthy with the look of that which sometimes seems to be like that of a mad mancheesy

Science and their illogical facts,interesting "grin" "grin"

3 Likes

Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by CharlieMaria(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2014
SporaD8: Oh No! Delilah is on the loose again!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by tuto: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2014
saintgwizard: Beards? No Way!
you no fit get beards self, according to your name.
Re: Beards Keep You Young, Healthy & Handsome, Says Science by odunmoshizz: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2014
Pls has anyone done d online UAC test before. Pls if yes hw is d questions like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Faces Expulsion Over Natural Hair / The Final Moment Of Crowning Chioma Obiadi Stephenie As Miss Nigeria 2016 (Video / Tonto Dikeh On Cover Of Glitz Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.