Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? (2063 Views)

Confession Time:- What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
What is that one thing you always miss in your spouse that makes you always wanna see him/her?
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
I need to start missing ppl
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by fuzzyrambler(m): 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Her smile, she has the lovliest smile.

And her fine A$$ too... DAMN!!
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm

""thinking"

her lips

and

leave the other for us.................
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
fuzzyrambler: Her smile, she has the lovliest smile.

hahaha u gona make me find her
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yet to have someone to call a spouse
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: I need to start missing ppl
miss me
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: miss me

Who u be?
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: hmmmmmmmmmm

""thinking"

her lips

and

leave the other for us.................
hmmmmm.her lips must rly b gud in t....u knw wot dat x
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Petra23: hmmmmm.her lips must rly b gud in t....u knw wot dat x
yes of-course,it reminds me of Adrian's in secret of american teenager
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: yes of-course,it reminds me of Adrian's in secret of american teenager
Wow! Dat gurl x sch a cutie...lik her lip x d bomb
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by 190theclown: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
when she twerks for me

infact miley dey learn nau embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:
when she twerks for me

infact miley dey learn nau embarassed embarassed
her number pls
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
fuzzyrambler: Her smile, she has the lovliest smile.

hmmmmmmmmm bad guy!..I guess she's got a soft Ass..
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Petra23: Wow! Dat gurl x sch a cutie...lik her lip x d bomb
heheh i can go to maidugiri for her lip
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
For me,I miss doz eyes...lik he's got dis killin eyes n he knws ow 2 move body 2 body
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Petra23: For me,I miss doz eyes...lik he's got dis killin eyes n he knws ow 2 move body 2 body
body to body undecided
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: heheh i can go to maidugiri for her lip
hahahahaha...u die wella b dat oo..ah sure say she go don finish u wt kiss
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Petra23(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: body to body undecided
U knw wot t x...lik he's d fuckin best
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Great sexx without latex
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Petra23: hahahahaha...u die wella b dat oo..ah sure say she go don finish u wt kiss
am planning on biting off the lip grin
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by 190theclown: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
adonismuller: her number pls

You must be high on refined burukutu if you think i'd share the
number of my woman angry
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by adonismuller(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:

You must be high on refined burukutu if you think i'd share the
number of my woman angry
grin nawa for u oo....na so you stingy? common number...hiannn
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
when she twerks for me...
the kiss
her sexy eyes
Holy Shit Hey A$$ MAKES ME RUN ELTER SKELTER
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Coldfaya(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
Her lips, and most imptantly her hips. #in Timaya's voice UKWU!!
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by vizkiz: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
There z Only 1 tin i miss abt vanessa....Its her wahala! cheesy

dt girl wuld always make u Lauqh, qt anqry, feel like 4**kinq after seeinq those Bo¤bs!
Buh anytime she's nt around, i'll jst call on Tracy wink
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by justjify(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Her smile can raise the dead. Actually it calms me when i am damn angry.

But now... cry
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by dbestuncle: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
ar u a sanguine?

if u hadly miss people then tell us wat u love abt ur spouse

Dyt:
:oar u a sanguine?

Dyt:
i guess u aint married sha o
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
dbestuncle:
ar u a sanguine?

:oar u a sanguine?

i guess u aint married sha o

What do sanguines do?
Lol

So being married means u shld miss ppl?
U can't change somethings
Can u?
That's me

But this thread is old na
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by dbestuncle: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
trust me its not a gud actitude. i used to b that way b4. And that is 1 of the bad habits i av bin workin n still working on
Dyt:

What do sanguines do?
Lol

So being married means u shld miss ppl?
U can't change somethings
Can u?
That's me

Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
dbestuncle:
trust me its not a gud actitude. i used to b that way b4. And that is 1 of the bad habits i av bin workin n still working on

Well work on urs and leave me to enjoy mine
Thanks all same
grin grin
Re: What Do You Always Miss About Your Spouse? by dbestuncle: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
does that mean u av started misssing people. tell us wat u love most about ur spouse. that thing is worth missing
Dyt:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Question That Has Never Been Answered. / Can You Marry A Disabled Person / A Piece Of Me For Tandullceblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.