Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is Jesus God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus God? (10295 Views)

Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Jesus God? – Logical Questions That Need Answers / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2008
Dear shawn123,

shawn123:

@olabowale and Pilgrim
i don't think its a wise idea to keep castigating each other's religion. The truth is we would not get anywhere by saying the quran said this and the bible didnt say that. can't you both see that both of you will never convince yourselves of anything with that tone. I for once never listen to anyone that has a so much dislike for what i believe in. If you got facts for me then fine, let hear it.

Well said. I have often presented facts about what I state; but if that does not go down well with oga Olabowale, I don't see any reason why he should be castigating the convictions of Christians. The idea that it is okay to ridicule the Biblical faith and nothing should be said about Islam should make us ask why Olabowale is so discontented with the muslim childboard/section.

shawn123:

Please can anyone give me the answers to what i have been asking? i need to know the gospel writers/ dissiples. those that were alive during the time of Jesus and those that came afterwards that neve met Jesus. thanks , its for a comparison course report am doing,

Can you share with us what this "comparison course" is all about if the basic textbook (the Bible) is always ignored for that course? undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2008
« #143 on: Today at 10:16:07 AM »  
@Olabowale,
Sorry, sir - you did not quote Mark 12:29 - you dribbled round the quote and force-fit your own agenda into that verse. That verse never stated that Jesus said: "I am not God". In verse 37 of that same Mark 12, Jesus pointed out that even David referred to the Messiah (Christ) as "Lord" - you never refer to that verse and have always pretended ass if you believe in Mark 12 at all.

Since everyone an their grandpa wa called lord/god, in the bible, is it surprising that the Messiah of th Children of israel was called lord/god, too? You were quick to tell us what you think verse 37 means. Please write them, one after the other, if you cant do it side by side.

Remember when you were quoting Hatman decree of the Qur'an about the Warithduha, I went and read up on the verse and i remember quoting the Tafsir on it. I then asked people who are better speakers of Arabic language to tell me other words that could have replaced warithduha. They gave me plenty and one of them is rafah; high, which the engish word rafter was derived from. Please try to do the same. You do not need interpretation here. All you need to do is to write them out.

I submit to you, in the maintime that verse 29 of mark 12 simple says that Jesus, from his own admission, is not God or Lord, the Creator, the Cherisher! Now proof me wrong by merely writing dowm verse 29 down for everyone to read. And when you cant do it, I will be forced to do it for you.

I left Islam and am not returning. Is that a problem to you, personally?

I can imaging you pauting and stomping off. Yes, you are a daughter of some parents, still. Thats befitting.  

The so-called questioners have constantly demonstrated their hypocrisy to satisfy their denials. Has that changed?

They must have copied your modus operandi. And you have not changed!

Please tell me and the questioners, here and now; Is Jesus God?

Yes.

The burden of proof is upon you. Just saying yes, is a very foundamental way to deceive. Proof is needed!

John 10:30 - "I and my Father are one."

And in all your science, this should be interesting! Considering that the Bible reported taht he Yelled as Crying out on the Cross, thus, My God and not my father!

John 5:23 - "That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him."

The tone of speech indicates somebody else, other than Jesus is giving this opinion. Oh, I get it; Its the inspiration at work. The same inspiration that inspired Mark 12 verse 29 which completely opposes verse 37! Thats interesting.

John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

And it was a writer that is telling us here that Jesus said this verse. Please lets Jesus speak for himself! I remember a verse where it was reported that Jesus was crying to in tears and pleading to the ONE who could save him. Or something to that effect. Would God Almighty do any of these? The answer is no.

And by the way, before Noah, which was before Abraham, I Olabowale was. It simply means that before Jesus on earth I Olabowale was. Before Adam on earth, I Olabowale was. But none of us is before, but until after Adam became a human being! That means all humans, children of Adam were all together, all at once, before Abraham.

Could Muhammad have ever imagined to say the same things for himself?

The follower of Muhammad (AS), Olabowale, said that he was before Adam came on the earth. Okay, even before his wife Eve was created from the bent rib! That was sometime before they listened to the suggestion of satan! The reason they were sent out of the garden.

@Shawn123: I am not castigating any religion of anyone. I can not do that because I do have associates who are Christians, Jews and others. The woman that bore me was once a christian. And the mother of my sons is a Christian. I am just making factual statements. Hopefully, somebody will read it. It may not enter the heart of the primary audience, but somebody else, sometimes in the future!
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
Olabowale,

olabowale:

I submit to you, in the maintime that verse 29 of mark 12 simple says that Jesus, from his own admission, is not God or Lord, the Creator, the Cherisher!

It did not say so. That is why you needed to have quoted it directly.

olabowale:

The burden of proof is upon you. Just saying yes, is a very foundamental way to deceive. Proof is needed!

No one reading what I stated have cried the way you're doing.

olabowale:

The tone of speech indicates somebody else, other than Jesus is giving this opinion.

Can you please show us who this "somebody else" was?

olabowale:

Oh, I get it; Its the inspiration at work. The same inspiration that inspired Mark 12 verse 29 which completely opposes verse 37! Thats interesting.

Simply quote the verses and sho where Jesus made your own denials. Thank you.

olabowale:

And it was a writer that is telling us here that Jesus said this verse. Please lets Jesus speak for himself!

He spoke for Himself, as is clear in that verse.

olabowale:

And by the way, before Noah, which was before Abraham, I Olabowale was.

You're now better than Muhammad who never said such a thing, abi? You're quite a fellow, but sorry about forcing your own ideology to help cover the gaps in your theory.

Shalom.
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2008

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 01:14:14 PM
Oh, I get it; Its the inspiration at work. The same inspiration that inspired Mark 12 verse 29 which completely opposes verse 37! Thats interesting.

Simply quote the verses and sho where Jesus made your own denials. Thank you.

1) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark, Chapter 12, Verse 29

2) [29] "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

From the above, we read that the writer was telling us what Jesus said to answer a question from a person in the
audience. Please tell me where Jesus, a Jew, an israelite, even for the fact that his mother is a Jewel is telling us
that he is not part of those who will have to take the Lord and God of israel not as his own One Lord? Am gonna be
generous to you and quote verse 37. I will like to compare it, since you brought it up!

a) 37 David himself calls him 'Lord.' How then can he be his son?"

Now tell me if the speaker in 37 is Jesus himself or somebody else? Please study the tone of speech here. Jesus
could not referring to himself as "calls him," and "can he!" Please pay attention.

Quote from: olabowale on Today at 01:14:14 PM
And by the way, before Noah, which was before Abraham, I Olabowale was.

You're now better than Muhammad who never said such a thing, abi? You're quite a fellow, but sorry about forcing your own ideology to help cover the gaps in your theory.

I see that you understood Zero of Islam, in the time you were are Muslim! Muhammad (AS), the explainer of Qur'an in his hadith, say that when Allah created Adam, as a living man, He took from the body of Adam, the souls of his children! Please note that Eve was not yet created. Allah put all the souls in one assembly (Soul is equal to spirit of human, while still in heaven and not as human on eart, with flesh and bones), where He asked them; Am I not your Lord? And they all answered, yes You are our Lord! (This is where Fitra was attached to man, while still in spiritual rhelm!). Allah then says that you are now witnesses against yourself. In plain English; if you choose another 'lord,' other than Allah you are the transgressor who have served aforehand as witness against his/her own soul!

While mankind were still in this assembly, Adam was shown the souls of his children. He saw the soul of King David, who he gave 40 years out of his own life as a gift to be added to King David's life! And Eve was not created at that time. Is it therefore a thing too difficult to absorb that even before Eve was created from a pice of what is removed from Adam, I Olabowale, you Pilgrim.1 (kilo ruko Yoruba e?), all of us the sons and daughters of Adam, including yes, Jesus and Muhammad, were, before Noah or Abraham arrived on the surface of the earth?

I thought you will be engaging. Anyway, you try sha! At least you are making the christians kinda think that there is a dialogue going on.
Re: Is Jesus God? by TheSly: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
Whoever says Jesus is God unequivocally has a very shallow understanding of him.
Jesus is no God. . . . . . He was one of the begotten sons of God.
Re: Is Jesus God? by mikail001(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2008
I do not see any reason for these bickerings. It points to one irrefutable fact - that there is something amiss and the conscience of man is lurking under a lot of delusion.

The Almighty Father severed part of Him, the Creative Will-that Which is the Holy Spirit and creation began on account of that. With that God became two-fold. When the need arose when the Son of the Almighty will have to sojourn through creation, the Almighty Father severed a part of Him, which is His Love. With this serverance from the Luminous Height came the concept of Trinity.

The creative Will of the Almighty, which is Divine Justice creates the Primordial Realms downward to this gross material world. But it is to note that these severance from the Almighty, became PERSONAL. Thus, the Son of the Almighty stands at the right hand of the Almighty as the Divine Love and the Creative Will, The Holy Ghost at the Left hand of the Almighty. In all we have God-the Father, the Holy Ghost and the Son of the Almighty.

He who seeks for further clarification does not intend to know but to scoff. I have given you this explanations inb accordance with my knowledge of the Grail Message.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2008
@Olabowale,

I had to leave you for a while to calm down. When someone points out a simple issue, you always lose control of your center of gravity. Get ready to "manifest" again after I point out a simple thing here:

olabowale:

1) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
Mark, Chapter 12, Verse 29

2) [29] "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

From the above, we read that the writer was telling us what Jesus said to answer a question from a person in the
audience. Please tell me where Jesus, a Jew, an israelite, even for the fact that his mother is a Jewel is telling us
that he is not part of those who will have to take the Lord and God of israel not as his own One Lord? Am going to be
generous to you and quote verse 37. I will like to compare it, since you brought it up!

Where in those verses did Jesus say what you tried to make Him say earlier? Where did He say exactly: "I am not God"?

olabowale:

a) 37 David himself calls him 'Lord.' How then can he be his son?"

Now tell me if the speaker in 37 is Jesus himself or somebody else? Please study the tone of speech here. Jesus
could not referring to himself as "calls him," and "can he!" Please pay attention.

The whole context showed that Jesus was speaking of Himself when He mentioned "the Christ". Start from verse 35:

[list][li]35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David? 36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool. 37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.[/li][/list]

David called the Christ "Lord" - are there more than one Christ in your theology? If Jesus was speaking about someone else, can you tell us who that someone else is?

olabowale:

I see that you understood Zero of Islam, in the time you were are Muslim! Muhammad (AS), the explainer of Qur'an in his hadith, say that when Allah created Adam, as a living man, He took from the body of Adam, the souls of his children! Please note that Eve was not yet created. Allah put all the souls in one assembly (Soul is equal to spirit of human, while still in heaven and not as human on eart, with flesh and bones), where He asked them; Am I not your Lord? And they all answered, yes You are our Lord! (This is where Fitra was attached to man, while still in spiritual rhelm!). Allah then says that you are now witnesses against yourself. In plain English; if you choose another 'lord,' other than Allah you are the transgressor who have served aforehand as witness against his/her own soul!

Allah was never Lord, and I rejected him. Are you satisfied now? I've told you, if you want to discuss, do so.

olabowale:

While mankind were still in this assembly, Adam was shown the souls of his children. He saw the soul of King David, who he gave 40 years out of his own life as a gift to be added to King David's life! And Eve was not created at that time. Is it therefore a thing too difficult to absorb that even before Eve was created from a pice of what is removed from Adam, I Olabowale, you Pilgrim.1 (kilo ruko Yoruba e?), all of us the sons and daughters of Adam, including yes, Jesus and Muhammad, were, before Noah or Abraham arrived on the surface of the earth?

I hear. Amin.

olabowale:

I thought you will be engaging. Anyway, you try sha! At least you are making the christians kind of think that there is a dialogue going on.

I invited you to a dialogue, and the invitation is still open. What I don't entertain is the attitude of misrepresenting issues and then turning to demonize your own people simply because you don't agree with them. That attitude is unhealthy, and I don't want to help to foster such.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
mikail001:

The Almighty Father severed part of Him, the Creative Will-that Which is the Holy Spirit and creation began on account of that.

Uhm. . . I don't understand how the Almighty Father severed part of "Him" - severed part of who? undecided
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2008
Why olabowale just dey call my name anyhow? Take ya time o grin
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2008
Its my way of showing love. Ibadan a so wipe; Eni ti oyinbo ba feron lo nti moole! Why because when the rest are arrested for their chaotic actions and punished severely, the one who was already in "atimole," will soon be released, without being in the group of state criminals!
Re: Is Jesus God? by blesdman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
Queen Isha,
Can I get your contact. you have displlayed great courage and knowledge in your handling of the questions posed to you. Well done.
I definitely agree with you. The scriptures don't lie.
That is why Christianity sets one ahead in life.

once again well done
Re: Is Jesus God? by topup: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2008
Take away all the emphasis placed on Jesus and lets return to the simple fact that Jesus is the son of God, because the holy spirit sent from God was 'used' to impregnate Mary, the mother of Jesus.

I am not sure because all this discussing is confussing me, but from what I know, Jesus is NOT God, he sits at the right hand of God at the throne, he is separate to God yet united because Jesus was borne of God.

I believe for what Jesus did for us (died for our sins) we are slowly equating him to God. In the Bible Jesus communicated with God and vice versa, they were not the same, God worked through Jesus like he worked through other prophets and such.

I believe that in order for God to fulfil his prophecy and send the messiah he had to intercept from the very beginning of the creation of Jesus Christ, right from the very centre in the womb, creating a faultless blameless person deserving of the title.

I believe I may be rambling, all the different opinions and even some unnecessary insults to people on this topic has confused me.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Frizy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2008
If you are a christain,read the book of john that wil enlighten you more.John called jesus"THE WORD" and that same John in d begining of his book said"IN THE BEGINING WAS THE WORD,AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD AND THE WORD WAS GOD

If you will understand things and see well, you don't have to understand hebrew before you know that the actually text was meant to be:"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the Word was God's" Common sense, how will the word- a form of expression be God. Please don't stay deluded. I read the bible and I edit every sentence I read to the right context or ignore the incomprehensible altogether. Be wise I don't swallow errors. My cents.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
topup:

Take away all the emphasis placed on Jesus and lets return to the simple fact that Jesus is the son of God, because the holy spirit sent from God was 'used' to impregnate Mary, the mother of Jesus.

I am not sure because all this discussing is confussing me, but from what I know, Jesus is NOT God, he sits at the right hand of God at the throne, he is separate to God yet united because Jesus was borne of God.

I believe for what Jesus did for us (died for our sins) we are slowly equating him to God. In the Bible Jesus communicated with God and vice versa, they were not the same, God worked through Jesus like he worked through other prophets and such.

I believe that in order for God to fulfil his prophecy and send the messiah he had to intercept from the very beginning of the creation of Jesus Christ, right from the very centre in the womb, creating a faultless blameless person deserving of the title.

I believe I may be rambling, all the different opinions and even some unnecessary insults to people on this topic has confused me.

topup, you do have a lot of learning to do in this area. Try looking for a more established christian around you and ask questions. wink
We all learn everyday . . .
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

I read the bible and I edit every sentence I read to the right context or ignore the incomprehensible altogether.

That is a dangerous precedence to adopt or otherwise offer as admonition to others. It may seem to please you; but it definitely is not what God intended for you. It may help to take the warning of Proverbs 30:6 - "Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar."
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

If you will understand things and see well, you don't have to understand hebrew before you know that the actually text was meant to be:"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the Word was God's" Common sense, how will the word- a form of expression be God. Please don't stay deluded. I read the bible and I edit every sentence I read to the right context or ignore the incomprehensible altogether. Be wise I don't swallow errors. My cents.

Have you read the quran and completed it? why are you reading the bible? Did you not say it was corrupted by the pen of the scribes?

What is it about the bible that whips the muslim into a frenzy?
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2008
davidylan:

The undeniable uniqueness of Christ.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Frizy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
davidylan:

Have you read the quran and completed it? why are you reading the bible? Did you not say it was corrupted by the pen of the scribes?

Just as you are aware. I read some parts of the bible I agree with, and edit those I don't agree with. And the gospel of barnabas has indeed shed more light into the words of Christ. The Quran says: And those who believe in that We have revealed unto thee (Muhammed) and that which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the hereafter. These recieve guidance from their Lord, these are the successful. (Baqarah or The Cow)
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

Just as you are aware. I read some parts of the bible I agree with, and edit those I don't agree with.

Is this what Allah asked you to do? In other words, you literally agree with everything the Quran says?
Re: Is Jesus God? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
Frizy:

Just as you are aware. I read the some parts of the bible I agree with, and edit those I don't agree with. And the gospel of barnabas has indeed shed more light into the words of Christ. The Quran says: And those who believe in that We have revealed unto thee (Muhammed) and that which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the hereafter. These recieve guidance from their Lord, these are the successful. (Baqarah or The Cow)

That is pretty disingenious.
I read the some parts of the bible I agree with - What is the essence in reading it AT ALL? If allah was all knowing why did he not put all you needed in the quran? why is the bible so important to validate the quran?

edit those you dont agree with - what is the criteria for determining what part of scripture is agreeable to you or not? From Genesis to Revelation . . . God is worshipped both as the seen, touched and unseen Father, Friend and Deliverer . . . Allah is NONE of these so which parts of the bible can be agreeable to you?

the quran says . . . - What really does the quran say? The quran says books were revealed before . . . which books and why are they not in the quran but in the very book of the kufr? Does it not strike you as odd that the kufr is the keeper of that you pretend to hold sacred?
But did you not say that this bible was corrupt?
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2008
« #178 on: Today at 09:59:50 PM »

Is this what Allah asked you to do? In other words, you literally agree with everything the Quran says?

A muslim needs to disagree with any part? Can a person disagrees with anything in the Qur'an and still remain a muslim before Allah the Almighty?! In other words, is there a room for disagreement with Allah and still obedient servant/slave; a mumin, a subirin, etc. A muslim? Submitting totally?
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2008
olabowale:

A muslim needs to disagree with any part? Can a person disagrees with anything in the Qur'an and still remain a muslim before Allah the Almighty?!

That was why I asked him the simple question in my quote. If he is still wet behind the ears, I would have set him an assignment that would keep him really busy - free of charge.

olabowale:

In other words, is there a room for disagreement with Allah and still obedient servant/slave; a mumin, a subirin, etc. A muslim? Submitting totally?

Let him find the liver to answer my simple question, then he would wake up to reality.

Regards.
Re: Is Jesus God? by affee(f): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2008
I believe that Jesus is GOD.
I dont have to argue with somebody that does not believe,no real christian should either.
I gave my life to Christ and I experience unexplainable peace, love and Joy.
He lives in me, he speaks to me. I know he's real

Dont disapprove what I say because you have a different belief.

THAN YOU
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2008
affee:

I believe that Jesus is GOD.
I don't have to argue with somebody that does not believe,no real christian should either.

Thanks for that wisdom. kiss
Re: Is Jesus God? by affee(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Thanks for that wisdom. kiss
U're welcome smiley
Re: Is Jesus God? by Backslider(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2008
Your Allah is not the God Jesus we Worship.

You worship your Demon god Allah and we Shall Worship our God Jesus.

Evil Spirit that deceived Mohamed havent died they are the Custodians of Islam

Muslims are better when they dont read their Quran, The Quran is a Evil Manuscript that wants the bible's Authority.
Re: Is Jesus God? by Frizy(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Allah said that those who read the scripture with "the right reading" among the people of the scripture are the rightly guided ones. That is anything that explains the uniqueness of God not having anybody sharing some parts of authority with Him, including Jesus is acceptable.An example is Thou shall not worship any god besides thy Lord.Which happens to be the first commandment in the Mosaic Law.
Also anything that has a similar explanation to that revealed to Muhammed the prophet is also accepted. I read the psalms by King david, but any psalms besides that will never be validated.

davidylan:

That is pretty disingenious.
I read the some parts of the bible I agree with - What is the essence in reading it AT ALL? If allah was all knowing why did he not put all you needed in the quran? why is the bible so important to validate the quran?

The problem with most people today is that instead of them to seek knowledge, the think that they have is just enough. The Jews and Christians said these to Muhammed, saying their scriptural knowledge is enough and don't need a new message eventhough it only confirms that which they already possess. You don't seal you heart to understanding.

edit those you don't agree with - what is the criteria for determining what part of scripture is agreeable to you or not? From Genesis to Revelation . . . God is worshipped both as the seen, touched and unseen Father, Friend and Deliverer . . . Allah is NONE of these so which parts of the bible can be agreeable to you?

It is the wish of Muslims to get the original text of the bible into the hands of non-Muslims particularly the people of the Scriptures. We wont relent, why do you think some Muslims are busying investigating where the lost books are? Maybe by the time Jesus himself comes, then we will have gathered them all and the Bible you use now will be no more. undecided grin

the quran says . . . - What really does the quran say? The quran says books were revealed before . . . which books and why are they not in the quran but in the very book of the kufr? Does it not strike you as odd that the kufr is the keeper of that you pretend to hold sacred?
But did you not say that this bible was corrupt?

This is not what you think. The Kafrs Jews and Christians today edit their bible occassional as we all know. The sacred word of God as in the Torah and Injel, that is the Mosaic Scripture and the Gospel according to Jesus, you guys aint the custodians. What you keep is just another version. Those who we can trust in this stance are those that were in-charge originally. I mean the disciplines: Philips, Barnabas and the others. We don't even think the gospel according to John or Mattew e.t.c were originally written by these people but some people must have used their names to pass the editted messages.

pilgrim.1:

That was why I asked him the simple question in my quote. If he is still wet behind the ears, I would have set him an assignment that would keep him really busy - free of charge.

Let him find the liver to answer my simple question, then he would wake up to reality.

Regards.

You are getting me wrong. Muslims don't believe that the bible you now are the true words of Allah. The Allah who says He has no son or needs,can that be the same Allah in the Bible? So therefore, any part that says Jesus said worship me, or God said this is my son will indeed be the path of the erring. No Muslim will go against the word of Allah, and by reading the bible and accepting these doctrine of God the father and co nullifies the Shadha.

Backslider:

Your Allah is not the God Jesus we Worship.

I agree. grin

You worship your Demon god Allah and we Shall Worship our God Jesus.

But Allah Him says: "Those who call for worship besides Allah call upon one you heareth not. And their shout is as one crieth that water should reach him to relief his thrist from the skys, but the water reach him not. The prayer of the disbelievers is far astray.

Evil Spirit that deceived Mohamed havent died they are the Custodians of Islam

You're the one decieved. And Satan promises you that you will live a life of everlasting success in the afterlife. But in truth he is lying to you, because if you consider not Allah has Lord, then He has prepared for the disbelievers and their patron (Shatyan) a painful doom. You have a little time to reconsider.

Allah says: So give a respite to the disbelievers, deal thou gently with them for a while.

Muslims are better when they don't read their Quran, .

Nay, they are worse. The fact that you turn away from the truth and prefer leisure draws you nearer to the Fire!

The Quran is a Evil Manuscript that wants the bible's Authority

Quran is not evil. But the Absolute truth about the Word of God- Allah. It is no pleasantry that will make anyone who doesn't believe in its message comfortable, Allah is able to chastise you if you seize not!
Re: Is Jesus God? by olabowale(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2008
@Backslider: I will ignore your ranting , above. It does not make any sense! Just saying what you said, without a shred of evidence does not deserve a second look. Puuh. But I have a thread that will "calm you down", borrowing that phrase from Pilgrim.1. In your case it is reality: you need to calm down. Further, when you stop the overactiveness, go to my Yes or No question thread. Please present a Yes or No, answer first, before you begin your off the wall opinion.

If the opinion does not have a tangible proof(s) to support your answer, the yes or the no, then the opinion is wishy-washy. Let me concentrate on Pilgrim.1 for a moment.

@Pilgrim.1: Shawn123 ask a question about the so called "writers," of the Bible. You did not answer her in any which way. Instead, you went on a tangent! Whats that all about? Should I answer her for you? I will give good reasons to support my answers. They will be factual, and iconoclast to the "Bible!"

« #181 on: Today at 07:22:12 AM »  
Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 11:56:27 PM
A muslim needs to disagree with any part? Can a person disagrees with anything in the Qur'an and still remain a muslim before Allah the Almighty?!

But answered your question. Rather I gave a response to your inuendo! Let me make it plain to you, since you did not get it the first time. A true muslim will have no disagreement with any part of the Qur'an. So those who claimto be muslims, but according to you call Muhammad their "lord," are out of Islam by that very title that they wrongful stick on Muhammad.

Why: They cancel out their Shahadah of "there is no god apart from The God (Allah). And Muhammad is His Messenger.
Another reason: Muhammad Allah declares is a Messenger and the seal of Prophethood. (Surah Ahzab). Should I give you more? Surah Iklas is the very essence and testimony to confirm it, the Uniqueness and the Singly Ownership of Lordship, Godship, Sole Sovereignship and all the other things about Allah. Ayatul Kursi is also a good testimony. And so are other verses.

Ahadith of Muhammad (AS), testify to this uniqueness and sole ownership of Supremacy of God! Muhammad used to start his sayings by :By Allah whose hand is the soul of Muhammad , ! You got it now?

Quote from: olabowale on Yesterday at 11:56:27 PM
In other words, is there a room for disagreement with Allah and still obedient servant/slave; a mumin, a subirin, etc. A muslim? Submitting totally?

Regards.

Aburo, I answered your question on his behalf. He is my brother in Islam. You must have heard the ahadith that Muslims are brothers, and sisters of one another. It is you who should take me on an Islamic Crash program, ala Pilgrim.1. I need to learn from you. But you have to be a good and sincere teacher. You don't have to be muslim to have Islamic knowledge, except such a great knowledge will not benefit the scholar with Allah!

I will like to wager with you here and now. If you engage in discuss with me, and you are sincere and I will be InshaAllah. If I affect your heart and you know that that is the case, for sure, you will return back to Islam, along with your family and friens and loved ones, to include Queenisha, Davidylan and company on Nairaland!

Deal? Lets throw away all prejudices aside! Lets not be stubbornly arrogant. Arrogance and pride are not for mankind in Islam. You have my tread already about the "yes or no, answer if god the father worshipped Jesus!" Or you can just avoid it all together. You can start a thread that will talk about God as the Creator. At least thats a common ground to start from. It is a neutral topic, yet all who believe in creation will agree on this fact that there is a Creator. Lets dialogue.
Re: Is Jesus God? by affee(f): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2008
Christian supporter,with all you say in support of christianity,it wont make any sense if U are left behind if Jesus returns.
Dont argue with a muslim, just pray that God opens his/her heart to recieve the truth.

Muslim supporter,with all you sayin support of islam,it wont do U any good if U dont make it to al-jana.

Dont try to convince me because I know what I know.

JESUS IS GOD end of discussion
Re: Is Jesus God? by babs787(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2008
JESUS IS GOD end of discussion

Kai, some are still being deceived despite the fact the above quote has been thrashed times without number here with facts even from the bible.

Meanwhile, Babs is still enjoying his fasting and now Night of Majesty cheesy.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2008
@Olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Shawn123 ask a question about the so called "writers," of the Bible. You did not answer her in any which way. Instead, you went on a tangent! Whats that all about? Should I answer her for you? I will give good reasons to support my answers. They will be factual, and iconoclast to the "Bible!"

I answered shawn123 in very simple terms and waited for him to plainly set his discourse in order. Since he didn't do so, I'm not in the habit of fluttering frantically with meaningless arguments such as have been characteristic of your discussions. I don't want readers to mistake your denials for my intelligence, thank you.
Re: Is Jesus God? by pilgrim1(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2008
@Frizy,

Frizy:

Allah said that those who read the scripture with "the right reading" among the people of the scripture are the rightly guided ones. That is anything that explains the uniqueness of God not having anybody sharing some parts of authority with Him, including Jesus is acceptable.An example is Thou shall not worship any god besides thy Lord.Which happens to be the first commandment in the Mosaic Law.

It was a simple question. Did Allah ask you to engage in editing anything from other people's scripture? Right reading is quite a different matter from "editing" the Scriptures - which of the two did Allah ask you to do?

Frizy:

Also anything that has a similar explanation to that revealed to Muhammed the prophet is also accepted.

And if Muhammad denied the prophets teachings, what then?

Frizy:

I read the psalms by King david, but any psalms besides that will never be validated.

Please post us a copy of the Psalms you read by David, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Sanction Pastors Who Accuse Kids Of Being Witches – Former CAN Boss / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s) / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.