Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (115945 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
If the foundation be destroyed, what shall the righteous do? What ever you are starting, be sure it is on a godly foundation, else, you will have reasons to regret. Dont just rush into anything without looking at it from God's own perspective. God always have a way He wants things done.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by oom62: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hello everyone in christ Jesus. i am in real trouble! I have been going through a serious demonic or occult oppression. I used to see people complaining either on tv or newspapers about this. I never knew this would happen to me. Although i had a strange dream a month before this oppression started. This has been over a year and 2 months. I feel like someone or a presence is around me 24/7 so you can imagine the burden i am carrying. i've tried to shut this off by praying but it is still prevalent I feel like dying everyday because i cannot sleep. If it is not horrible dreams, it will be in form daily setbacks and so forth. I have prayed and prayed but i am still going through this. pls pray for me because this is spiritual toture because i am in so much fear. as i am writing this i am crying .pls fellow brethren help me pray. iam alone in this matter.  no body or even some  pastors do not fully comprehend this issue. My sister is also experiencing this so that is how i know this is real and i am not overreacting. occultism is real for people who are doubting it. I ask my self why would this happen to me. I DO NOT KNOW WHO COULD HAVE WISHED THIS ON ME!! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME  I AM AFRAID I MIGHT DIE SERIOUSLY! I ALSO NEED SOMEONE I COULD TALK TO.

Olangela, what you are going through is a demonic attack.  No demon in hell has the power that is above the power of Almighty God!  What you need to do is to plead the blood of Jesus against these oppressive, monitoring spirits that have been assigned to you and your family.  You need to stand and believe and soak yourself in the Word of God.  Make sure you read Psalm 91 and 121 every night before you go to sleep and bind the works and assignments of these spirits.  Confession is made unto salvation, so you must speak and confess the Word of God over your situation and you will see that the demons will flee from you and you will sleep in peace.  The Bible says that God gives his beloved sleep and their sleep shall be sweet.  This is a promise.  You must also speak and break every generational curse over your life, otherwise these demons will have a legality against you.  Forgive anyone who might have offended you and invite the Holy Spirit to come and help you.  Rededicate your life to Christ and watch as He fights and defeats all your enemies.  He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world and those who are with you are more than those who are against you.  Submit yourself unto God, stand therefore, resist the devil and he will flee from you.  "Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you! Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you! Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you!"  Make this your everyday confession and he will leave you alone.  God bless you and keep you in Jesus Name.

Please visit: www.prayerfortoday..com and read the prayers there.  It will encourage you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
Ezekiel--Son of Man
October 13, 2010

"And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee" (Ezekiel 2:1)

This is the first of more than 90 times in which the prophet Ezekiel is addressed by God as "Son of man." This seems quite remarkable, as this title also was Christ's favourite title (using it 80 times), always applying it to Himself.

In Christ's case, of course, it means "representative man," "perfect man," "heir of man, [and] all God's promises to man," "man as God intended man to be." As Son of man, Jesus as perfect man could take all the sins of sinful man upon Himself and redeem man.

David was the first to use the term when he asked: "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?" (Psalm 8:4). That this was revealed to him in a Messianic sense becomes clear when it is quoted in the New Testament (Hebrews 2:6-9) and applied strictly to the Lord Jesus. The prophet Daniel also used the title in a Messianic sense when he saw "one like the Son of man," who came to "the Ancient of days" to receive "everlasting dominion" over all men (Daniel 7:13-14).

Evidently the title as given by God to Ezekiel must also have been intended somehow in a Messianic sense, so that Ezekiel is, in effect, a type of the coming Saviour. Ezekiel was a godly priest and scribe, but the Lord Jesus Christ is our "great high priest, that is passed into the heavens"—in fact, He is our "high priest for ever" (Hebrews 4:14; 6:20) and is "the Word of God" to the world (John 1:1, 14; Revelation 19:13). It is significant that to Ezekiel was revealed more about the primeval fall of Satan (Ezekiel 28:11-19) and the glories of the coming kingdom (Ezekiel 40-48) than to any of the other Old Testament prophets. Truly, God "spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets," but now, He has "spoken unto us by his Son" (Hebrews 1:1-2). HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2010
Safe Harbor

harbor – port, anchorage, waterfront, wharf,  quay, marina, haven

This morning the Lord showed me lovely blue water. 
Then He zeroed in on the harbor of a coastline.  Here is what He has to tell us about His safe harbor:

I am your safe harbor.  I want you to know that there is safety in the confines of My heart.  Never doubt it. 
Know too that I have provided well for those who will enter My safe haven. 
I have provided you with everything you will need.  I will get  you through any circumstance.

I provide a safe harbor for any who will follow Me, looking to Me as their refuge.
I delight in doing this.
I am eager for you to know the wonder of My grace that is directed toward you.
I do not want you on the outside looking in. 
I want you in, safe and secure, wrapped in the loving arms of  your Creator.

I am eager for the new day that is fast approaching. 
I am eager for you to know the wonders that I provided for those who will follow Me.
I am eager for you to walk in the newness of life that this safe harbor provides.
Many will look at you and not understand the reason for your joy and peace, the joy and peace that abiding in My safe harbor provides.
Many will be shocked that I have provided so well for you and will want to know more about My provision.
Tell them. 
Explain to them the goodness of your God. 
Yes, explain to them that I am eager for all to enter into this safe harbor,
this safe harbor where My love is made apparent,
apparent to any who will willingly enter and accept!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by samuraix1: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building
Enquiries: 08029563137, harvestadmiral@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2010
Christian Metaphors
October 15, 2010

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" (John 10:27)

The Christian believer and his characteristics are described in terms of many colourful metaphors in the Bible.  In our text, Christ calls us "my sheep," and has also said: "I am the good shepherd, . . . and I lay down my life for the sheep" (John 10:14-15).  If we are truly His sheep, then we will surely follow Him, receiving safety, peace, and nourishment.

He has also said: "Ye are the salt of the earth: . . . Ye are the light of the world" (Matthew 5:13-14).  We are therefore expected to bring the salt of preservation and joy to a bland, tasteless, and otherwise decaying world, and the light of salvation to a dark, sinful world.

In another beautiful metaphor, the Lord Jesus has likened us to fruitful branches: "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit" (John 15:5).

The apostle Paul compares us variously to soldiers, to athletes, and to farmers: "Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. . . . if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully. The husbandman that laboreth must be first partaker of the fruits" (2 Timothy 2:3, 5-6).

With regard to our Christian life and witness, Christ said we must be "wise as serpents, and harmless as doves" (Matthew 10:16).  The apostle Paul compares us to individual members in a great body (1 Corinthians 12:27).  Peter says we, "as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house," and also are like "a royal priesthood" (1 Peter 2:5, 9) to offer up spiritual sacrifices.

There are many other beautiful and meaningful figures of speech in the New Testament, all of which help us to appreciate the richness and fruitfulness of the Christian life. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2010
Certain Hope
October 16, 2010

"Who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil" (Hebrews 6:18-19)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2010
The Lord Says, Let Us Put Our Faith Together, by Mary Ellen Gilliland

I believe.
You believe.
Let us put our faith together.
Again I say, let us put our faith together.
Great things promised will happen when our faith comes together, for faith and the promises are intertwined.

Now go forward, knowing that things will not stay the same.
Abruptly things will change.
Nothing important to you now will matter at that time, except faith, hope and love, the real spiritual values.
Everything else is transitory and will fall away.
Therefore, I call you to rejoice because the real, true and genuine will emerge in your life.
I have done it, says the Lord.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
Paul counsel that we should put on Christ, and i have discovered that when you wear christ the devil is scared of your. brothers and sisters in the Lord, you dont need to be runing here and there for deliverance, just put on Christ by leaving vices and cleaving to the work of the faith and you will be a terror to the devil
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Only God makes our live glorious! wink
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Almuhandis: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
Alleluiah! praise yesua almasiya.the Jihadists were defeated here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.768.html#msg6960906
Now its become the One Reason Why Jesus Is God
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
The Third Firmament
October 17, 2010

"And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above" (Ezekiel 1:22)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Almuhandis: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2010
YES MY BROTHER.AMEN
AFTER ALL THIS I SAW ANOTHER ANGEL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN WITH GREAT AUTHORITY AND THE EARTH GREW BRIGHT WITH HIS SPLENDOR. HE GAVE A MIGHTY SHOUT: 'BABYLON IS FALLEN-THE GREAT CITY IS FALLEN SHE HAS BECOME A HOME FOR DEMONS.SHE IS A HIDEOUT FOR EVERY FOUL SPIRIT, THEN I HEARD ANOTHER VOICE CALLING FROM HEAVEN, COME AWAY FROM HER,MY PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE PART IN HER SINS,OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY HER. REV 18 from verse 1 to2 and verse 4.Amen
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2010
Coming Up From The Wilderness

You go down thinking you came to get equipped
You come up knowing you just got stripped
You go down awed at those who claim to know God but just don’t get it
You come up awed at how you claimed to know God and just didn’t get it
You go down thinking you are the least of the apostles
You come out knowing you are the chief of sinners
You go down confident you are God’s man for the job
You come up with no confidence at all in yourself
You go down saying, “I am different, and it will not take me long.”
You come up saying “I thought it would never end!”
You go down angry with those who rejected you and the gift on your life
You come up offering up your life so that those same people are not destroyed
You go down thinking you are searching for God
You come up knowing He was seeking you
You go down preoccupied with the purity of doctrine
You come up preoccupied with the purity of holiness
You go down relishing the day you will prophesy like Elijah
You come up like Moses, convinced you are not qualified for the task
You go down fantasizing about the great wonders you will do among the multitudes
You come up preferring solitude with peace and quietness
You go down a praying man who knows what words to pray
You come up having lost the meaning of words since you learned to be silent before Him
You go down concerned about the matters of life and ministry
You come up knowing nothing matters but Him
You go down speaking, proclaiming, and calling forth your destiny
You come up grateful if you get to be a doorkeeper in the outer court
You go down always having the last word for those who oppose you
You come up unable to say anything except what you hear your Father saying
You go down looking for the promised land of rest
You come up knowing you finally found it in Him
You go down seeking miracles, power and ministry
You come up lost in Love, leaning upon your Beloved

In His Love
Kriston Couchey
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
Arise, My Soul, Arise
October 18, 2010

"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:16)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2010
For Me to Intercede
October 19, 2010

"Wherefore, he is able to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2010

This is the passage He quickened to me to share for today: IS FOR YOU

-----

Psalm 37

1 Do not fret because of evildoers,
         Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
         And wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
         Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
         And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the Lord,
         Trust also in Him,
         And He shall bring it to pass.
6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
         And your justice as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
         Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
         Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
         Do not fret--it only causes harm.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off;
         But those who wait on the Lord,
         They shall inherit the earth.
10 For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
         Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
         But it shall be no more.
11 But the meek shall inherit the earth,
         And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

:             :

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
         And He delights in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
         For the Lord upholds him with His hand.

25 I have been young, and now am old;
         Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,
         Nor his descendants begging bread.
26 He is ever merciful, and lends;
         And his descendants are blessed.

27 Depart from evil, and do good;
         And dwell forevermore.
28 For the Lord loves justice,
         And does not forsake His saints;
         They are preserved forever,
         But the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off.
29 The righteous shall inherit the land,
         And dwell in it forever.

30 The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom,
         And his tongue talks of justice.
31 The law of his God is in his heart;
         None of his steps shall slide.

:             :

39 The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord;
         He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the Lord shall help them and deliver them;
         He shall deliver them from the wicked,
         And save them,
         Because they trust in Him.

- New King James Version (NKJV)
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Fant(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
Hi everyone,
i greet you all in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ.
I want to believe that i am on the right thread where i can ask my fellow believers a question and get godly response.
In the course of my study, i came across a portion of the bible that left me asking myself too many questions.
I have read that part lots of time but last night's study brought questions to my heart.
It reads thus:
"And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit FROM GOD troubleth thee.
Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit FROM GOD is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well." (1 Samuel 16:15-16).
The bible says light and darkness has no communion, how then can an evil spirit proceed from The Holy God to trouble His anointed {SAUL}.
God bless you as i anticipate a helpful reply from you.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2010
Confidence Builder

You serve a capable God.
You serve the same God Who created the universe and all it contains.
I am the same God Who parted the Red Sea.
Yes, the work that I do lives on today.
You can read about it in My written word.
You can marvel at all I did by reading My words of truth and taking them into your heart.
Never separate Me from the God of the Bible.
We are one and the same.
Never think that I did those marvelous works then, but cannot, will not, do them today.
I can and I will!

Yes, beloved, I am the God of creation and what I did so many years ago,
I can still do today and it is My delight to do so.
So let your confidence in Me get a big boost today, beloved.
Yes, take these words into your heart and let them grow!!!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2010
Fant:

Hi everyone,
i greet you all in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ.
I want to believe that i am on the right thread where i can ask my fellow believers a question and get godly response.
In the course of my study, i came across a portion of the bible that left me asking myself too many questions.
I have read that part lots of time but last night's study brought questions to my heart.
It reads thus:
"And Saul’s servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit FROM GOD troubleth thee.
Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit FROM GOD is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well." (1 Samuel 16:15-16).
The bible says light and darkness has no communion, how then can an evil spirit proceed from The Holy God to trouble His anointed {SAUL}.
God bless you as i anticipate a helpful reply from you.

God can still control evil spirits when He so wills, and use them to fulfill His purposes even though the demons are in active service of satan.  In other words God permits or prohibits them as He so wishes to accomplish His purposes.   

Keep your questions coming and I believe Christians on this section will answer them as the Lord permits.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Forgive Him, Oh Forgive
October 20, 2010

"Who his own self bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed" (1 Peter 2:24)

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Thank you my brother for your question, life is a mystery. Just like you've been told in the thread before this; all power, spirit, creation is from God.

The humbling truth is that the devil creates nothing, rather he manipulates whatever allows him, but God does whatever pleases Him.

In 1Sam 2, in the praise of Hannah, Hannah by the Spirit of God says that God kills and makes alive.

Those evil spirits are still at the disposal of God, to be used for any purpose, if God intends to purnish even His own child, the evil spirits are available for the assignment.

You can enjoy some thoughts from this link:

http://www.goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Fant(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
Thanks all for the response. Now, i have the confidence that i have found my people.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Heb 11:1.
Your faith is what guarrantees your triumph in life.
Let therefore every Christian who wants to truely PLEASE God hold his faith tight for our strength is in the joy of the Lord.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
KING OF KINGS

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2010
His Spirit Answers to the Blood
October 21, 2010

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you" (Romans 8:11)

The fourth verse of the hymn "Arise, My Soul, Arise" speaks of God the Father answering the request of God the Son and granting salvation to a repentant sinner, adopting him into His family.

The Father hears Him pray, His dear Anointed One;
He cannot turn away The presence of His Son.
His Spirit answers to the blood, (repeat)
And tells me I am born of God

As Christ the Messiah (which literally means "the anointed One"wink hung on Calvary's tree, God the Father turned away, unable in His holiness to look upon Christ as He bore "the sins of many" (Hebrews 9:28). "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Psalm 22:1) He cried in His agony. But once God's righteous justice was satisfied, the Father turned back and answered Christ's prayer, even from the horns of the altar, as it were (Psalm 22:21). "I and my Father are one," Christ had said (John 10:30), and once sin's penalty was paid, there would be no more separation.

And when a sinner comes to God, claiming the blood of Christ as a full payment for his sins, and Christ Himself prays for the sinner's full forgiveness and acceptance, the Father cannot turn away, for "he loved us, and sent his son to be the propitiation for our sins" (1 John 4:10).

In our text, the same Spirit which raised up Christ grants the spiritually dead sinner new life, and declares him to be born of God. "Marvel not that I say unto thee, Ye must be born again [literally, 'born from above']" (John 3:7). "Behold what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God" (1 John 3:1). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
1st Love (REPOST)

Who is your 1st love?
Who loved you 1st?
I love you with an everlasting love that will keep you strengthened and encouraged in this day and hour which you live.

Many say that they will embrace their destinies*, but their hearts are far from Me.
I say to take up your cross and follow Me! Few do.
They only follow when they think I am saying I will bless and prosper them.
These only follow because they think they will be fed.
Many claiming to be leaders are truly hirelings, and while there is a place for them, they are My last choice to watch over and feed My sheep.
(See Matthew 16:24, 25; John 6:26; 10:12)
Return to your 1st Love! Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is near! Remember from where you have fallen.
Do the deeds you did at first. (See Revelation 2:4)

Your oil is dwindling and the hour is late!
It will not keep you until I return.
It is the love of money and the need to acquire wealth that has become your downfall.
Your light will go out in the gross darkness to come.
Where does your loyalty and trust lie?
In the wealth that you can amass or the trust you have in Me?
You can only serve one.

Do you want to intimately know wealth, which is fickle and treacherous, or Christ and Him crucified?
Will you embrace your cross and follow My Son, Jesus?
Again I ask, "Who is your 1st love?"
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by joshelen(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
Cheer up He has overcome that battle before now. Clear face of it tears and you will see the victory, take your mind away from worry and you perceive the victory. Dont be clouded with the smoke of the problem the great conqueror is some around ready to lend you a helping hand if you invite him.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2010
Fear Not!
Friday, October 22, 2010

TEXT: Psalm 132:11-18

"His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish" (Psalm 132:18).

Thought for the day: "Sin makes a man a weakling"

For More . . .
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Tbank2: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
I HAV A GOOD NEWS 4 U , DO KNOW YOU ARE A PRINCE.DO U KNOW DAT,IF U KNOW DAT U ARE IN POSITIO OF EVERY POWER WHICH KING HAVE,BIBL SAID MY PEOPL ARE PERICH BLC LACK OF KNOWLEDGE U DONT NEED 2STRESS UR SELF GOD HAS AlREAD EMPOWER U 2 BID ANY DEVIL /OCCULTPOWER (jere1:10,ps107;20,prov3:20:26,joel2:32,obad1:17,matt;16:19.)BUT U NEED 2 DISCOVER DIS 2TROW D WORD OF GOD.NO1 U NEED 2 INGNITE UR INNER MAN BY WORD OF GOD& SIPIRITUAL BOOK.NO2 YOU NEED 2 HAV ENCOURTERED WITH GOD ON MOUNTAIN FOR 9DAY WITH FASTIN &PRAYER I.E WHITE FASTIN.YOU CAN LOOK 4 MOUNTAIN A ROUND UR AREA.LASTLY NOT D LEAST U NEED 2 ASK 4 FORGIVENES 4 UR SIN &BLC DAT IS AVENU DEVIL ARE USING 2 PENETRATE 2 UR LIF BLC DEIR IS NO ANY COMPANION BTW DARKNEES& LIGHT& GO TO LIVING FAITH CHURCH ANY BRANCH ASK 4 PAPA BOOK ABOUT DELIVERANCE&MESSAGES&ALSO ASK 4 MESSAGE OF BISHOP ABIOYE TITLE HEALIN&HEALTH(YOUTH CAMP2009).AND ALWAYS PRAY IN HOLY GHOST.IF U CAN DO DAT U WILL DELIVERED FROM DAT ATTACK,IT IS WELL WITH U IN JESUS NANE.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Tbank2: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
IN CASE U NEED PRAYER/COUNSEL YOU CAN CALL DIS NO 07029619244, 07029619245, 07029619246,07029619247, 07029619248, 07029619249, 07029619250 .IT IS RESCUE &EMERGENCY LINES OF MY CHURCH LIVING FAITH CHURCH KADUNA.GOD BE WITH U

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.