Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

She Wants To Be A Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Be A Friend! (910 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Be A Friend! by tomaagy(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2008
Ur girl friend says she loves u wants u around dumps u and then asks u to be friends!

is that possible?
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by bollingjoe(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2008
hell no!
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by hollandis(f): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2008
yes ,for mumus like you
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by opokonwa(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2008
beg tell us the real story, how it happened and quit mking topic sentences!
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by Nautillus(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
She never really loved you
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by Syma: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
If you must be honest with yourself, you must accept its your fault. Let me guess, you're trying to be too nice with her and you happen not to be making sense to her because she is not getting a good sens of humour from you. Your company bores her or you don't understand her body language.

All these could happen when you are trying to fake yourself and be too nice to her, trust me i have been in ths situation before and i can tell is the same thing that is happen to you.

Have you ever wonder why the bad guys have the most hot attractive ladies? Is because ladies want men who can protect them. I don't ask you to be a bad bad, but only if you can stop being too nice to ladies and be more cocky and comedy (I like this), you will have them around you, even your soul call girlfriend that wants to be just friend will come back to you and want to be your only lover.

To do yourself some good on women and dating, visit this site and get some useful tips http://doubleyourdating.com/. I'll also recommend you subscribe to his newsletter for tips on how to handle ladies
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by ssRhino: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
some funny threads
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by tomaagy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
really I don't think all guys can be the same, some might call loving a woman eit ur heart stupid but I think thats wat is supposed be
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by topup: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2008
In response to the advice by Syma, I have been out with a 'bad guy' and he pretended to be nice, that's what kept me around, he seemed so kindhearted and genuine, when it boiled down to it, he was just a 'bad guy', maybe he tried changing, who knows, but it's not all about protection. It was mainly his persistence that drew me to him, because I try at all costs to avoid a 'bad guy', but seriously I think mature women look for genuine and nice guys, nice guys DON'T finish last, 'bad guys' just get the lead earlier on. Before a 'bad guy' can find any girl to truly settle down with, he'll have to change his ways (the dreaded period in a man's life).

My advice to the OP is that she was playing you from the get go OR maybe she is confused and doesn't know what she wants. By asking to be friends, she might be trying to 'protect' your feelings though it hurts more in the long run, also she might not want you talking smack about her. Anyways, actions speak louder than words, and really if she loved/loves you you two would have broken it off mutually, because it sounds that you had feelings for her. It seems she didn't like you as much as you like her and maybe she found something else to draw her attention.

If you wanna follow Syma's advice and be a 'bad guy' go ahead, the decision is yours, but I'm just talking from experience and a girl's point of view. If you want something real, you'll keep doing you, and you won't change, any changes should be to become a better person, more assertive, get what you want out of life.

Your ex may want you as a back up, maybe that's why she wants to be friends.

That's exactly the story of my ex. He confessed he loved me, a week later he told me 'we had been drifting apart, we were more like friends now' and then finally 'I think if we continued this it'll just get worse' tongue

Cliches, *sigh, when will people learn to be honest*!
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by topup: 12:34am On Aug 13, 2008
tomaagy:

really I don't think all guys can be the same, some might call loving a woman eit your heart stupid but I think thats what is supposed be

Kudos to you.

+ 10 respect points tongue
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by abikelat(f): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2008
iF SHE DUMPS U DOES THAT MAKE U ENEMIES? YOU STILL AVE TO BE FRIENDS
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by spikedcylinder: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2008
She must have dumped you for a reason and obviously she still likes you enough to want to be friends. If she hurt you too bad and you dont think you can be friends with someone who hurt you, tell her you cant be friends with her. Simple.
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by proo212(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2008
topup:

Your ex may want you as a back up, maybe that's why she wants to be friends.

Your answer right there from topup. I deleted everything else because its irrelevant. If it doesn't work out with the other guy she'll come running back. Or rather she would like the friendship to fizzle away according to how happy she is in her new relationship. If she is not happy I guarantee you she will attempt to come back to you.
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by notica(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry
@topic - Well, there are two things here - If you really love this girl, go an extra mile for her.

1.If you are her "BACK UP - BOY FRIEND" and SHE see all the EFFORT YOU MAKE, SHE MAY PROBABLY have A CHANGE OF HEART and fall for you (I HOPE).

2.If you act LIKE HER ENEMY, SHE MAY SENSE "FOUL PLAY" and probably ask why the change of attitude.If SHE DOESNT, FAST AND PRAY FOR HER.IF you are not that religious, and you truely LOVE HER, find a GOOD SHRINE and . . .

in any case you went the extra mile to show you love for her is real. grin grin grin good luck!
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by tomaagy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
Thanx Top u said almost all, the concept is I thought I was trying to love her more n more changed my mind for her changed my friendship wit some friends but I guess she wanted more!, but really I thought about that coming back thing, she mentioned it too but I said no way she wasnt too happy to hear that, I hate being substitute even considering she was my first, more experienced than me. I'm tryin to get over her sha
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by MP007(m): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2008
from experience, dont try it, girls do that a lot, she probably as five of y'all and just will pick on one to be bf and later dump, like rotating in the ball pen (baseball)
Re: She Wants To Be A Friend! by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2008
Friend Zone is for losers, only nice guys get here,

(1) (Reply)

Shoukd I Tell Him / How Can I Love ? / Shock Absorber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.