Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Shock Absorber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock Absorber (904 Views)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock Absorber by Tranngirls(f): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2009
A friend of mine sent it to my email what do you think?

SOME couple of years back, Hector, a fifty-one year-old businessman and a colleague took up his daily paper at the breakfast table and gave an involuntary yelp when he got to the obituaries.

For, staring him in the eyes was the picture of a lover he saw only the week before. “My wife wanted to know what the matter was”, said Hector later “but I told her I’d read just a nasty report in the papers and she left it at that. “Later that day, after I’d established that she was really dead and would be buried the next day, I had a talk with my wife.

I had to explain to her why it was that important for me to attend Bose’s (that’s the lady’s name) funeral. She was a girl I was madly in love with, who swore she loved me more than she loved her husband. I’m sure my wife agreed that I should go because now that she was dead, she was no competition. I wouldn’t have told her if there was no chance of the story getting back to her.

“But seriously though, I’d never met anyone as charming and loving as Bose was to me. She wasn’t an ordinary girlfriend. She was like a wife to me.

Whatever I bought my wife, I always made sure I either bought her the same things or gave her money; equivalent to the amount of purchase. Part of me died wen she did and that was no exaggeration. Polyandry has never been an accepted thing in this country.

In fact, nobody dares mention it in male circles, but the fact still remains that for decades, married women have always had lovers they would stake their marriage on any day. A lot of women look on these lovers as second ‘husbands’.

Men who make it possible for choice meals to be placed on their family tables. Men who guarantee paid holidays. Men who have the grudging respect of the husbands of women they are involved with because such husbands are helpless to stop the relationship. The financial power they wield is enough to silence the husband.

At a naming ceremony recently .a few guests gasped as the new mother’s lover sauntered in with a handful of his friends. The guests became more incredulous as the husband made a fuss of the man and showed his entourage to a vantage spot!

Furious whispers then followed regarding all the goodies the lover was able to throw into the couple’s path. On top of that, he was alleged to have used his muscles to get the redundant husband a job that had a car thrown in!

Women have their fun names for men that have come to stay in their lives. They call them “Shock-absorbers”, “Stabilizers”, “God-sent” amongst others, unlike the casual one-night stands they refer to as “interludes” and mere experiments! For the shock-absorbers, the sky is the limit as to what their women would do.

For years, a wife and a mother of three always shopped for two sets of family. Then, she would cook her lover’s dinner in her kitchen using the best ingredients. The driver was always around at the dot of three in the afternoon to take the goodies away.

The cat was finally let out of the bag the day the husband followed the driver to his destination only to discover that the man was also married. He was determined to put an end to the shameful affair before it got out of hand.

He made a lot of noise and the lover’s wife said she knew what was going on. She’d always been a lousy cook and if another woman could make her husband happy, why begrudge him a happiness she can well afford? Moreover, she was married with no likelihood of wanting to snatch her man.

“You are sick”, spat the husband as he charged out of the house. Talking seriously though, if a man can have the stamina for three to five wives, couldn’t a woman have for just two men? A lot of them do already!
Re: Shock Absorber by bluespice(f): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2009
hmmmmm

diferent strokes for different people i guess

but damn! complascency is not a good thing at all undecided
Re: Shock Absorber by Czarskit(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2009
~ 4nication is a sin ~
Re: Shock Absorber by SisiJinx: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2009
Tranngirls:

A friend of mine sent it to my email what do you think?

SOME couple of years back, Hector, a fifty-one year-old businessman and a  colleague took up his daily paper at the breakfast table and gave an involuntary yelp when he got to the obituaries.

For, staring him in the eyes was the picture of a lover he saw only the week before. “My wife wanted to know what the matter was”, said Hector later “but I told her I’d read just a nasty report in the papers and she left it at that.  “Later that day, after I’d established that she was really dead and would be buried the next day, I had a talk with my wife.

I had to explain to her why it was that important for me to attend Bose’s (that’s the lady’s name) funeral. She was a girl I was madly in love with, who swore she loved me more than she loved her husband. I’m sure my wife agreed that I should go because now that she was dead, she was no competition. I wouldn’t have told her if there was no chance of the story getting back to her.

“But seriously though, I’d never met anyone as charming and loving as Bose was to me. She wasn’t an ordinary girlfriend. She was like a wife to me.

Whatever I bought my wife, I always made sure I either bought her the same things or gave her money; equivalent to the amount of purchase.  Part of me died wen she did and that was no exaggeration. Polyandry has never been an accepted thing in this country.

In fact, nobody dares mention it in male circles, but the fact still remains that for decades, married women have always had lovers they would stake their marriage on any day. A lot of women look on these lovers as second ‘husbands’.

Men who make it possible for choice meals to be placed on their family tables. Men who guarantee paid holidays. Men who have the grudging respect of the husbands of women they are involved with because such husbands are helpless to stop the relationship. The financial power they wield is enough to silence the husband.

At a naming ceremony recently .a few guests gasped as the new mother’s lover sauntered in with a handful of his friends. The guests became more incredulous as the husband made a fuss of the man and showed his entourage to a vantage spot!

Furious whispers then followed regarding all the goodies the lover was able to throw into the couple’s path. On top of that, he was alleged to have used his muscles to get the redundant husband a job that had a car thrown in!

Women have their fun names for men that have come to stay in their lives. They call them “Shock-absorbers”, “Stabilizers”, “God-sent” amongst others, unlike the casual one-night stands they refer to as “interludes” and mere experiments! For the shock-absorbers, the sky is the limit as to what their women would do.

For years, a wife and a mother of three always shopped for two sets of family. Then, she would cook her lover’s dinner in her kitchen using the best ingredients. The driver was always around at the dot of three in the afternoon to take the goodies away.

The cat was finally let out of the bag the day the husband followed the driver to his destination only to discover that the man was also married. He was determined to put an end to the shameful affair before it got out of hand.

He made a lot of noise and the lover’s wife said she knew what was going on. She’d always been a lousy cook and if another woman could make her husband happy, why begrudge him a happiness she can well afford? Moreover, she was married with no likelihood of wanting to snatch her man.

“You are sick”, spat the husband as he charged out of the house. Talking seriously though, if a man can have the stamina for three to five wives, couldn’t a woman have for just two men? A lot of them do already!

First off. . . ABOUT DARN TIME!!!!

Women are finally moving on up. Showing 'em. . . What is Good for the goose is BETTER for the Gander (at least their own affairs keeps the home well)

Secondly, how typical and chauvinistic that he is talking about Bose's Polyandry tendencies. Wasn't he also married when he was carrying on with her? So what the heck is he babbling about?

Finally, I say If every guy takes a page out of the book of that guy who fawned over his wife's BF. . . the world will be a better place. cheesy cheesy
Re: Shock Absorber by bluespice(f): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2009
lmao! trust u to take on a different approach tongue

bt ive done it u can take it down now we dont want psycho stalkers bothering us tongue
Re: Shock Absorber by SisiJinx: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2009
Tee hee hee. . . seriously though, personally I won't do it but I won't begrudge the women who wanna either.

Go on soun, Jaye ori e oh jare. . . is what I'll say to 'em!!  grin

Lmao@ Psycho stalkers cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Any Virgin Girls In Nairaland Please Say Hello.virgin Girls Thread Only. / Two Eligible Bachelor / All Men Are Cheats!.(read My Article!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.