Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

A Romantic Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Story (1502 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romantic Story by Cayon(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
They had only been dating for two weeks. The boyfriend, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his buddies. So, he said to his new girlfriend, "Honey, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the girlfriend. "I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."

The girlfriend said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, Etc.

The boyfriend didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, lolly pop, but at the bar, you know, they have frozen glasses, "
He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the girlfriend interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face? "

She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The boyfriend, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious, I won't be long I'll be right back. I promise.

OK?" "You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.

"But my sweet honey, at the bar, you know, there's swearing, dirty words and all that, "
"You want dirty words, cutie pie?,

"LISTEN UP SH1T HEAD! DRINK YOUR bleeping BEER IN YOUR DAMNED FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR
M*THERFCUKING SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! GOT IT, A$$HOLE?"

, and, they lived happily ever after.
Re: A Romantic Story by origina9ja(f): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2008
gud 4 dem cheesy
Re: A Romantic Story by KarmaMod(f): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
can she provide other men for him to hang out with?
Re: A Romantic Story by Sisikill: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

A swearing, hors d'oeuvre providing, cold glass of beer giving Transvestite?

Heaven on earth for a lot of men!!

Of course they won't admit it
Re: A Romantic Story by loffers(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
nice one
Re: A Romantic Story by Cayon(f): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

No, he should stay at home. the relationship is still young. After three months he can start hanging out with his friends
Re: A Romantic Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
u got me laughing my ass out.
me like
Re: A Romantic Story by rampant(f): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
lmao
Re: A Romantic Story by CodeRED(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2008
ROFLMSFAO, I swear I haven't laughed this much since I got my legs back,

Just goes to show the lengths some guys would go through to try and out-smart women. Thank God, we are catching on.

@Poster, this was very very funny, but true to a T,
Re: A Romantic Story by loffers(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2008
what happened 2 ur legs
Re: A Romantic Story by CodeRED(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
loffers:

what happened 2 your legs

LOL, almost lost them to Kamasutra cheesy cheesy
Re: A Romantic Story by loffers(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2008
u mean kamasutra
Re: A Romantic Story by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
Happily ever after? i dont think so.
Re: A Romantic Story by KarmaMod(f): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
Cayon:

No, he should stay at home. the relationship is still young. After three months he can start hanging out with his friends

Uh, you must be fun to date . . . undecided
Re: A Romantic Story by bluespice(f): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
bwuahahahahahaha son son met wat i call a sista to the full! grin
dang! he thot he could out smart her
buh she should have let him go still na lol
Re: A Romantic Story by topup: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2008
HAHAHAHA! I'm not sure if it's because of my upset tummy or because of the numerous times the 'pet names' were used, tootsie roll LOL!

Nonetheless , funny!
Re: A Romantic Story by Opslag(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2008
bluespice:

bwuahahahahahaha son son met what i call a sista to the full! grin
dang! he thot he could out smart her
buh she should have let him go still na lol
i realy cant place u at all.u no wat i tink?u aint thinkin straight.if u feel i've got strings atatchd fine wit me i kno most Nigerian females hav dt ideology but u're far from it.watevr!
i enjoyd ur *** while it lasted.
Re: A Romantic Story by topup: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2008
Cayon:

Hmmm, about that point, even though he/she will lose points with their friends, if he/she wants the relationship to work then they would dedicate their all to developing great foundations. Hmmmmmm

But to be honest, she sounds psycho,

She should have just said 'since y'all are having innocent fun, you wouldn't mind me tagging along' tongue
Re: A Romantic Story by DrKitaun(m): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2008
once a street boy . . .always a street boy cool
Re: A Romantic Story by bluespice(f): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2008
Opslag:

i realy can't place u at all.u no what i think?u aint thinkin straight.if u feel i've got strings atatchd fine wit me i kno most Nigerian females hav dt ideology but u're far from it.watevr!
i enjoyd your *** while it lasted.
see this disoriented fuktard oh? shocked
where do u know me from?
wo, do not ta si mi a word is enoff oh
all those that towed the line u starting have been the reason for
all the funeral services i have attended both in the "real world" and virtually
Re: A Romantic Story by Opslag(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2008

bluespice,do you necesarily hav 2 b this xplicit in your choice of words just 2 scare off sm1 u've never met,sm1 your not so convincd about your insunuatns,sm1 u, "all those that towed the line u starting have been the reason for
all the funeral services i have attended both in the "real world" and virtually
"what line please?
"see this disoriented fuktard oh?"is it worth it?
Re: A Romantic Story by Cayon(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2008
I had a good laugh reading this thread.  grin grin
Re: A Romantic Story by Cayon(f): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2008
@karma

re your question. . . .yes

(1) (Reply)

Nls Can U Kiss Ur Gal/guy Before She Wash Her Teeth? / Can Someone Answer This Question? / Would You Marry A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.