Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Atm Hacks "beware" - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Atm Hacks "beware" (72718 Views)

Need Help On Atm Application Using Console Application In Vb.net / ATM Machine Programming Language. / Runnable Java Atm Source Code Anybody,pls For Project, Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 2:22am On Feb 02, 2017
My name is Gary David. I do not know how to thank GREAT ZABA for bringing happiness back to my family. i do really wanna tell the whole world that there is a spell caster called Dr. Zaba that is so real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things but when i lose my wife for 4 years, i required help until i found a great spell caster,and he assured me that I will get my wife back in just 24hours but i was in doubt, and after the spell has been cast, 24hours later, just as the spell caster said, my phone rang, and surprisingly it was my wife who has not called me for the past 4 years, and she made an apology for the pain she has caused me and she told me that she is ready to come back home for me. Dr. Zaba really made her know how much i loved and needed her. And he also opened her eyes to picture how much love we have to share together. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Zaba for the good work that he has done for me. Contact him now because he is very powerful and he will always help you. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way. Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com his website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell call +2347087462033
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2017
My name is Gary David. I do not know how to thank GREAT ZABA for bringing happiness back to my family. i do really wanna tell the whole world that there is a spell caster called Dr. Zaba that is so real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things but when i lose my wife for 4 years, i required help until i found a great spell caster,and he assured me that I will get my wife back in just 24hours but i was in doubt, and after the spell has been cast, 24hours later, just as the spell caster said, my phone rang, and surprisingly it was my wife who has not called me for the past 4 years, and she made an apology for the pain she has caused me and she told me that she is ready to come back home for me. Dr. Zaba really made her know how much i loved and needed her. And he also opened her eyes to picture how much love we have to share together. I will keep sharing this testimony all over the world. All thanks goes to Dr. Zaba for the good work that he has done for me. Contact him now because he is very powerful and he will always help you. Believe him and do all he ask you to do and never doubt him in any way. Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com his website http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell call +2347087462033[/b]
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Mikeevans: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams. I stumbled to a blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr ken of universalatmhackers@yahoo.com my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $6000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more. Hesitate no further but contact universalatmhackers@yahoo.com and make your purchase now.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Mikeevans: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams. I stumbled to a blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr ken of universalatmhackers@yahoo.com my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $6000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more. Hesitate no further but contact universalatmhackers@yahoo.com and make your purchase now.,....
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Ollisbator: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Mr. Robert willam, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (Robertblankatmhacker@gmail.com).

I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Mr. Robert willam, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (Robertblankatmhacker@gmail.com).
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by RUBY009: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 48 hours....It all depends on
how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is
capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got
to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online
about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I
can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get
in a day with it is about $12,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping
money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being
caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not
traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the
CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today (legendaryhacker24hours@yahoo.com). Tell your loved ones too,and start to live large. That's the simple testimony of how my life
changed for good...Love you all ...the email address again is
EMAIL----legendaryhacker24hours@yahoo.com
MOBILE CONTACTS +1(209)265_8144

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
SECURITY WAY TO GET ATM BLACK CARD AND BECOME RICHES WITHIN ONE MONTH FAST AND EMAIL ULTIMATEATMHACKERS@GMAIL.COM

Hello, My name is Amara Carr from Florida. I just feel like saying this to people who really want a Blank Atm Card. There is this new way of making money with a particular ATM Card called the Blank ATM card. I got one through the help of a hacking group called ULTIMATE ATM HACKERS. This Blank ATM card is programmed to malfunction any ATM machine and CCTV cameras. Thereby allowing you to withdraw up to $ 20,000 daily from any ATM machine all over the world. So far i have being able to withdraw $ 1,000,000.00 from several ATM machines. Thought it is illegal, there's no risk of being caught. For those of us in need of financial stability, you can get more information about this Blank ATM card by contacting ULTIMATE ATM HACKERS now on their email: Ultimateatmhackers@gmail.com I got this Blank ATM card at a very unexpected low rate.Email them they we tell you more about it and also how much it cost for you to get it. or text +1 (402) 892-2486 And they also give out loan of 2 %.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Gabriel112: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..

Get rich quickly. Have a BLANK ATM CARD and you can
be able to withdraw money up to $100,000 any where
in the world. This BLANK ATM CARD has some software
packages programmed in it which enables it have
access to any ATM in the world no matter
the security packages and also makes it possible
to withdraw any amount of money depending on the software
category the CARD has. This CARD also has the access to debit
European public sector firms of up to 45% of their total account
balance. When you apply to get this CARD, it will be placed on
delivery to you using FedEx and you will get your card
any where in the world.
This is so real and the process is extremely convenient.

Email : ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com
to apply
for this card.

BEST REGARDS
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by cliff111: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
GET YOU ATM BLANK CARD WITH THE REAL GROUP FAST AND EMAIL Robertblankatmhacker@gmail.com I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Robert . he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. praying and hoping it was not a scam i used the blank CARD and it was successful i withdraw nor less than 10,000 dollar each every day the blank CARD worked like a magic and now i have become rich and famous in my society, if you want to order for the blank ATM CARD here is there email address Robertblankatmhacker@gmail.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Amaracarr: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2017
[b]TOP SECRET WAY TO GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD AND BE RICH EMAIL NOW AND GET YOURS DELIVERED WITHIN 4 DAYS ULTIMATEATMHACKERS@GMAIL.COM YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE THINGS ON LINE WITH THE BLANK CARD

I'm , and I want to share my experience here. I'm a single parent who was in a financial crisis, I couldn't pay the bills for my family,i started taking loans and borrowing from friends,eventually i couldn't pay back, I was so in debt, I even started looking for other alternatives,i heard about this BLANK ATM CARD,and i tried getting the card through various means, but I never got the card until a friend introduced me to a Group called Andy Brain, an agency that provided me with this blank ATM card that make withdrawal from any ATM machine. I then made contact and in exactly 4 days later my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in Florida. I make cash withdrawals of 5000 dollars on a daily basis and 50000 dollars monthly.This card has transformed my life. And is also used for free online purchases of any kind. For the past 3 months my life has never been the same I've been living the good life and I'm a living testimony. Should you be in need of this card contact Mr. Andy Brian @ ((Ultimateatmhackers@gmail.com)) You can text him +1 (402) 892-2486 and get yours delivered to you within 4 days. They provide trusted and certified services. And they also give at loan at 2% rate.[/b]
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Anastacia111: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi, My name is RICH CRUZ and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a financial group called micro finance group while i was searching for job online. They are really good at what they re doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist.
They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking
and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam.
One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me
It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $4000. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $38000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. CYBER HACKERS has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address}}} cyberworldatmhacks@yahoo.com
And I believe they will also Change your Life too. Contact their general manager directly with the above email address.

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by shawnspellcaste: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months! See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a
hacked ATM card?? Order for a blank ATM card now and get
millions within a week!: contact us via email
address: theblackatm12@outlook.com We have specially programmed ATM cards
that can be use to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used
to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell
this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on
ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on
the kind of card you order for:: and also if you are in need of
any other cyber hacking services, we are here for you anytime
any day.contact us via email address::
theblackatm12@outlook.com
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by LoganJack: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Mr. Robert William, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (Robertblankatmhacker@gmail.com) or Robertblankatmhacker@yahoo.com .
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Gabriel112: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE.. Email : ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com

any where in the world.

Via webs : http://ultimatehackers.webs.com/
to apply
for this card.

BEST REGARDS

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by Gabriel112: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE.. Email : ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com

any where in the world.

Via webs : http://ultimatehackers.webs.com/
to apply
for this card.

BEST REGARDS

Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by DonaldJude: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams. I stumbled to a blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr ken of (ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com) my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $6000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more. Hesitate no further but contact him http://ultimatehackers.webs.com/ my blog http://donaldjude..com.ng/ and make your purchase now.
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by DonaldJude: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams. I stumbled to a blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr ken of (ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com) my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $6000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more. Hesitate no further but contact him http://ultimatehackers.webs.com/ my blog http://donaldjude..com.ng/ and make your purchase now.....
Re: Atm Hacks "beware" by DonaldJude: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams. I stumbled to a blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr ken of (ultimateblankatmhacker@yahoo.com) my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $6000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more. Hesitate no further but contact him http://ultimatehackers.webs.com/ my blog http://donaldjude..com.ng/ and make your purchase now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. / What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / 10 Reasons Why .NET Is Better Than Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.