Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. (8308 Views)

Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / "You Really Shouldn't Say 'I Love You' Unless You Mean It" - Jessica - Age 8 / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
]
You know how it is guys,a gal gives you all the trouble in the world.not only in trying to persuade her to give you a chance but also in playing all the tricks you learnt to get her into your bed.and once that happens she becomes so vunerable,calm and very respectful.Trust me now, once I "do" I go just start my own shakara .and the thing is the experiences are generally the same.from Amaka to Amina and from Amina to Bose.More like some Game if you ask me.if you don't hit you dont win but if you hit the trophy is yours.

I Can't stop wondering,why is that?why can't you have your respect and more even if you chose not to hit? why can't she love you more except you browse?I really dont understand.
whats your take guys? even the gals,confess now!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
common Players. grin grin speak up!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.

Naah, don't think so tongue
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
ibkaye:

A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.

Naah, don't think so tongue
speaking out of loads of experience.Most of my friends share that school of thought too.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by smooooooth: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
true talk. that's why they always complain their man changed afterwards, cos he is only trying to gain his respect he gave away when the chase was on.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
You don't beat people to gain respect maybe if you respect them then they will respect you too
Hit them doesnt mean they respect you they just fear you.
BTW
what kind of girls do you date anywayz??

smooooooth:

true talk. that's why they always complain their man changed afterwards, because he is only trying to gain his respect he gave away when the chase was on.

cant blv you are supporting this non-sense
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by MrCrackles(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
I dont think hitting a girl is the solution to earning respect!

It is out of order to hit a woman and not very cool thing at all if u hit a girl
, if she wants to continue disrespecting, she would do!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by sayhi2ay(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

true talk. that's why they always complain their man changed afterwards, because he is only trying to gain his respect he gave away when the chase was on.

Is that so ?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by jaybee3(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

You don't beat people to gain respect maybe if you respect them then they will respect you too
Hit them doesnt mean they respect you they just fear you.
BTW
what kind of girls do you date anywayz??

can't blv you are supporting this non-sense
read between the lines lady.
hit as in sample, browse, register, open show, visitation et al not the physical abuse

@ post
it depends on how good you are. If you are no hoper under the sheet then they probably still won't give a damn about you but if your game is tight then da sky is simply the limit
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by smooooooth: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
hey tope the guy meant 'debe'u know like giving her the koko, not hit in the sense of beating, you know i wont subscribe to that naa.

anyway when the chase is on, the guy does all the calling, runnning around, and says all the sorrys even when he's right.
but after the hit, she calls most times, comes around everytime and says sorry even when no wahala.
thats what he is talking about. so na lie abi no be lie?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
jay bee:

hit as in sample, browse, register, open show, visitation et al not the physical abuse

@ post
it depends on how good you are. If you are no hoper under the sheet then they probably still won't give a damn about you but if your game is tight then da sky is simply the limit

Why is it with you sex is power?? not in all cases anywayz

Brash!:

I don't think hitting a girl is the solution to earning respect!

It is out of order to hit a woman and not very cool thing at all if u hit a girl
, if she wants to continue disrespecting, she would do!

well said , thanx
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

hey tope the guy meant 'debe'u know like giving her the koko, not hit in the sense of beating, you know i wont subscribe to that naa.

anyway when the chase is on, the guy does all the calling, runnning around, and says all the sorrys even when he's right.
but after the hit, she calls most times, comes around everytime and says sorry even when no wahala.
thats what he is talking about. so na lie abi no be lie?

then i guess HIT is a very wrong choice of word to use
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Mustay(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
jay bee:

i think it's obvious to every adult why the topic is A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

Why is it with you sex is power?? not in all cases anywayz

Probably because a lot of deals, unanswered questions, mysteries gets solved during the hickie hickie
any dudes seen the eyes of 'em g/f's or concubines when they r very Hot and begging to be hit right at the centre of gravity (bulls eyes)?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
Mustay:

i think it's obvious to every adult wht the topic is A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her.

i thinks its obvious to some guys duh!
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
jay bee:

Probably because a lot of deals, unanswered questions, mysteries gets solved during the hickie hickie
any dudes seen the eyes of 'em g/f's or concubines when they r very Hot and begging to be hit right at the centre of gravity (bulls eyes)?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by jaybee3(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
why r u hmmng?
got my drift?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by tope2000(f): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
a little grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Nautillus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hitting a chic is so not cool dude . . . .common . . .if you wanna pick a fight , . . .hit the basketball courts. . . .you will find a s**tload of brothers who will give you a run 4 your money
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

then i guess HIT is a very wrong choice of word to use

well,that's why the HIT is in quote.so you know I don't mean hit in the right sense of the word.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
Nautillus:

Hitting a chic is so not cool dude . . . .common . . .if you want to pick a fight , . . .hit the basketball courts. . . .you will find a s**tload of brothers who will give you a run 4 your money
I mean F**K her big time.dont mean hit as in beat.digest the thread budy.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
speaking out of loads of experience.Most of my friends share that school of thought too.
really tongue
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
I guess its not always the case.some chics wouldn't give a hoot.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by hollandis(f): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2008
@topic

wrong!!!! tongue

when you dont hit,they respect you more.After all what more can they offer you ?
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
Ekwensu!!!!
What kind stupidness is this? I have never heard such utter rubbish in my life. This is the pure example of being an idiot. Who told you these lies? What sane women respects her man for hitting her? i mean seriously. If a guy hit me, you betta look over a shoulder when im using kitchen utensils, and better sleep with your eyes open. Because if you hit me, oga, run for your life. Seriously, i will go Jet Li on you.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by whitelexi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
I understand there is a general belief in calabar that your wife expects you to beat her or else she wont cook sweet soup for you undecided.
How true is that? so i can know whether to go and marry a calabar woman sharp sharp grin
Enough early morning practice grin
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by smooooooth: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
hey poster, berra change the 'hit' in ya post, everyone thinks u talking about beating your girl, when you actually mean Bleep.just shows folks here dnt read thru post b4 they respond.and u know what they say bout half baked comments.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by onyinye2(f): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see what you are talking about, you are talking about sex. Oka i see, i see. yeah i still don't respect you. Because you aint gonna be hitting nothing so you betta think of anutha way to earn respect. Seriously i doubt what you call respect is really respect. Just a feeling of satisfication. . . . at the time.
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

hey poster, berra change the 'hit' in ya post, everyone thinks u talking about beating your girl, when you actually mean Bleep.just shows folks here dnt read through post before they respond.and u know what they say bout half baked comments.
lol
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by jaybee3(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
so u r here ibk. been looking for ya all over NL
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by hollandis(f): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see what you are talking about, you are talking about sex. Oka i see, i see. yeah i still don't respect you. Because you aint going to be hitting nothing so you betta think of anutha way to earn respect. Seriously i doubt what you call respect is really respect. Just a feeling of satisfication. . . . at the time.

lol
glad you know "hit" means "bang bang bang"
Re: A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. by mekk(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Ekwensu!!!!
What kind stupidness is this? I have never heard such utter rubbish in my life. This is the pure example of being an idiot. Who told you these lies? What sane women respects her man for hitting her? i mean seriously. If a guy hit me, you betta look over a shoulder when im using kitchen utensils, and better sleep with your eyes open. Because if you hit me, oga, run for your life. Seriously, i will go Jet Li on you.

ogi bu di Ekwensu!!!
you simple didn't read the content of my post or maybe you did but didn't get what the "hit" represent.if you observe you will see the hit in quote.I mean "ira nwanyi",I couldnt have meant to beat a gal my dear.that would be the most insane thing for a man to do alright.
so stop vibrating like you are going to kill some one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / 8 Signs To Know If A Guy Likes You / Ghanaian Lady Goes Completely Nak£d While Dancing For Giveaway Package (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.