Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl (8710 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by babyooo: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2008
My fiance was my class mate when i was in secondry sch. but we started the friendship after our s.s. 3. Till he graduated from university last year and he's preparing for NYSC the friendship is leading to marriage we agreed and it has lasted for 7yrs now, i loved him and he loved me, he always tells me the truth but now the problem is, i tavelled last 4month being April ending b4 i came he has pragnanted a girl in which the parent of the girl took the case to police. Infact am totally confused, i dont know where to start.He pleade with the girl to abort it cos he is married but the girl insisted saying that she is even ready to become the second wife provided he is with him. He's pleading me to wait for the girl to deliver that after her delivering, he will send her out. I dont know how to endure it,will i allow them to marry or what will i do.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by rampant(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2008
wat r u still waiting for?what kind of advise do u need?is d answer not obvious or clear enough?

its not every love dat is meant to be,if all love's were meant to be then im very sure everybody will be married to his/her first love
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
dis is way 2 complicated, am sry i cant help but cry out loud, pray shaa,
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
ah ah ramp but thatz not fair, she loves him, so u expect er 2 start afresh
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by rampant(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2008
Eudora:

my dear,some loves like i said r not meant to be

when a man does not respect the woman then let him go to hell

just because she travelled he has not only slept wt a girl,but also impregnated her?

did the girl force him?even if she did,he should have atleast remembered d girl that has toiled wt him for good 7years

let her move on ,now that its still early ,if they were married this is how he would have disappointed her?

sm people r not meant to be,we all learn everyday,sm learn d hard way,while some d easy way,but it doesnt matter,d key word there is "learn"

sm people have gone through worst situations,so hers is still ok,atleast they r not married

@poster

i wont tell u what to do,but if i were to be in your shoes ,im walking out,even if he said hes going to chase d woman away,hes only chasing her away out of his house and not out of his life,(that is even if he will chase her out of d house)that woman is there already,and has more rights than u because of her child,so my dear its all left to u
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2008
uv got a point sha,
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
@topic
leave the guy
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2008
Eudora:

Yes, she should start afresh - she may love him, but he doesn't love her in return.

rampant:

what r u still waiting for?what kind of advise do u need?is d answer not obvious or clear enough?
its not every love that is meant to be,if all love's were meant to be then im very sure everybody will be married to his/her first love

Complicated? It's pretty plain, from where I'm sitting.
This guy doesn't respect his girlfriend - simple.

babyooo:

My fiance was my class mate when i was in secondry sch. but we started the friendship after our s.s. 3. Till he graduated from university last year and he's preparing for NYSC the friendship is leading to marriage we agreed and it has lasted for 7yrs now, i loved him and he loved me, he always tells me the truth but now the problem is, i tavelled last 4month being April ending before i came he has pragnanted a girl.

Babyooo, I'm truly sorry you've been hurt, but this guy can't love you at all, if at your first absence he jumps into bed with another girl.

babyooo:

He's pleading me to wait for the girl to deliver that after her delivering, he will send her out.

Lady, it won't happen - she'll have the baby, but he won't leave her for you.
If he did, it'd be a pretty cold-blooded thing to do.
Besides, would you honestly want to be with such a brutal man? Who is he leaving the other girl to get married to?

babyooo:

Infact am totally confused, i don't know where to start.

Confused? What don't you understand? undecided
Start how you mean to carry on - with a clean slate.

babyooo:

I don't know how to endure it,will i allow them to marry or what will i do.

Lady, you don't need to endure anything, stop beating yourself up over a worthless man.
Let him marry the girl, you don't sound stupid, I think you've got your head screwed on properly.
Move on, and find someone else, who's not a liar and a cheat, you deserve better.

Good luck, whatever you decide.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Godalone(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
Leave this guy.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by proo212(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2008
Leave the guy please. What kind of nonsense is that?
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by sistajay(f): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
@Poster

Walk and don't look back, you deserve better than this.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by lexicon(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2008
Leave the guy and move on with life. God has reason(s) 4 everything
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by ima1(f): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2008
Hunny he will never drive her away when she has his first child, that is what they say, when the baby comes they abandon you, your best bet would be to move on with your life cuz if it took 4 months for a man to ruin 7 years or relationship, what makes you think he is someone you can build a future with. if he could cheat on someone he claims to love then he is not worth it. please move on with your life try to put the past behind, i know it will be hard but be happy it happened now rather than when you are married with kids. i guess God is telling you that he is not the right one for you. please take heart and try to move on with your life. do not believe anything he has to say now.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2008
Leave the dude and the situation

You shouldnt even wnat to be with a guy that would open his mouth and say he would throw out the mother of his kid. Didnt he know he was "married" before he slept with her

These are things women ignore and when the guy does the same to you in the future, you start to wonder what caused it. He's obviously not a good person.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2008
sista-jay:

@Poster

Walk and don't look back, you deserve better than this.

If you look back, you'll turn into a pillar of salt.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nautillus(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2008
the I'm gonna go the other way on this one . . .

@poster . . .I'm very sorry that you are being compelled to go thru all this ok, You BF did a WRONG thing by SLEEPING with another girl and stupid enough not to use protection but unlike everyone else here . . .I would advise that you LEAVE HIM ok, you really need to consider this . .FINE he has a child coming . . .Forget all that crap about him being forced to marry the girl . . .its not gonna happen . . . .Fine, she (the pregnant girl) will become his responsibility Pre & 4 some time Post delivery.
I think you should really think it over before you make a hasty decision.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by sistajay(f): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2008
Okija_juju:

If you look back, you'll turn into a pillar of salt.

I dey laff for here o! cheesy
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by babyooo: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2008
I thanks all of you for your advice,may the mercyfull Lord be with you all and may Him grant all your heart desires and fulfill all plans. All your good dreams will accomplished one by one in JESUS NAME.By God's grace am getting myself.
Another one is dis, i told him to stop calling or testing me but he refuse and any time he called i will not get myself again and if you see the message he always test me you cant believe that am not going on with him. I took all his pictures to him and requested for my own but he refused, pls what will i do?
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
I am afraid, walking away from the guy and starting afresh may hurt you more than what you just experience.

Everyone asked you to start afresh without probing deeper.

I am not going to be inhuman. I will just ask questions before judging. That is if you are real
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ poster

Send her out ke? The parents go even send you out because she born pikin before you.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by darkgoddes(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2008
I sincerely believe that it is better to leave this guy and move on with your life, knowing fully well that with time, say maybe 1-3 years' time, you will get over the pain, the disappointment this guy threw your way, RATHER than to hold on to him, marry him and thereby experiencing a life of painful memories and hurtful reminder that someone else has his first child. My genuine advise is this--- LIFE GOES ON!

Most times, men are not worth dying for. IT IS THE PLAIN TRUTH!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by lonelypal(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ poster
I tell u what, stick with him, y?
1. he is the only man u ve evr known
2. U two have come along way
3. Prayer and Love will heal ur wounds
4. He has been faithful to u till now, untill this mistake which came in form of challenges in relationships
5. Ur next guy might b worse
6. In evry relationship expect the unexpected and pray for the best.

And lastly, one lil peace of advice
A perfect relationship is not all about finding the right partner but being the right partner wink

The ball is in ur court,
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by agwoko: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2008
@ rampant

well said.
@ post
u c if i ask u 2 walk out of ur relationshp i wil nt b doin u any gud,because it just lik taking a step 4ward n 3 back ward.so in my opinion i wil ask u 2 hang on and watch what step ur man takes.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Ahiwe: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2008
your boyfriend is not truthful to you. he started cheating on you before you travelled becuase four months is not enough for full blown pregnancy. think before taking any action, it might be a mistake or he cheats with out you know. if he loves you, then he has to stand on his feet and reject the marriage issue of the other girl but not the child. no consideration. take the child and let the woman go. tell him that. smiley
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2008
4 month is not enough?
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by ijeoma2619: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2008
@ poster leave the man and dont look back
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by shilling(f): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2008
Forget about him. What kind of man impregnates another woman when he has a significant other? Please don't waste your time on this guy, cos he'll probably bring you nothing but heart ache.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by outlaws(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2008
cool

If he loved you, he probably wouldn't want to know what's in another ladies skirt. Run before you get stuck[marriage].
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Adonica(f): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2008
outlaws:

cool

If he loved you, he probably wouldn't want to know what's in another ladies skirt. Run before you get stuck[marriage].

well said.

besides I don't see what is confusing here . . .the guy "f**king" cheated on u!!!!

why are u girls always coming across so desperate to marry a guy?
is marriages and weddings the new trend in naija now? lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by ayomifull(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2008
He cheated on you yes idiot! but then how many of them guys are clean? he was only unfurtunate that the other lady was clever enough, boyfriend, fiance, husbands cheat on daily basis but once it doesnt result in pregnancy its coo? I can see some strong feeling from both sides with what you said. Look, that a man cheated (which of course is bad, unGodly and unfair) that does not mean he did not love his g/f or spouse forget about the talk about the guys sleeping with someone because he did not love you. You yourself can say if he loves you or not and when did having a babay for a man makes her his wife?
I'm a jealous type and i am not sure i can stand such rubbish but then if you think you can (judging by what u said which shows u still love d guy) if u thing u can forgive him and continue with him please do if not go ahead and look elsewhere but be sure you really want to go into another relationship o, you may meet a 'saint' who would never have and will never sleep with another woman in his entire life.
I have seen this happen before to a friend's brother everyone knew he was engaged but this stupid came in the picture somehow the girl got pregnant and felt she has gotten the guy from the supposed fiancee, the fiancee refused to leave stayed by her man, the stupid girl had the baby in her father's house and the two love-birds got married left the idiot with shame having to take care of a baby without father head. Luck shone on them they won US lottery and they are together now for about 15 years with 3 kids, they still send money for the upkeep of the child anyway.

So follow yr heart.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2008
No one had said it better. Nice one from Ayo.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by topup: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2008
I want to give your 'husband' the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately, I can't, you seem to have overlooked one major factor, which was that he cheated on you, unprotected sex to make it worse, I know you probably trust him, and think that he only did it that once, but not only he is actually considering marrying this girl, as his second wife. If the guy truly loved you, he would not, he would understand that he has to work ten times as hard to try and save his existing marriage. This is the 21st century, a pregnancy does not imply that the father must marry the pregnant woman. If he was single, that is what I would personally advise, but since he is already married, it would just be further ruining your marriage and its santity by adding another wife.

Can you even imagine such a household. Maybe the best thing to do if you absolutely wish to keep your husband and work on your marriage is to adopt the baby, I actually can't understand why anyone in this day and age would gladly want to be the second wife (unless if their incentive is the husband's wealth).

Please pray about this, during the times when nobody can help you or listen to you, God will and is.

Take care, and all the best.
Please keep us updated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo / Fiverr Is Bae / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.