Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You (1733 Views)

Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2008
The fragrance of Romance

The scent of the woman you love never leaves you.
I realized this fact decades ago.

You leave her at home and the scent seems to follow you.
I call it the fragrance of romance.

Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by Okijajuju1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
I call it body odour
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2008
Okija_juju:

I call it body odour
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by tope2000(f): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2008
Okija_juju:

I call it body odour

rofl grin grin
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by sistajay(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2008
If you say so, may the scent of your woman always follow you where ever you go.
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by Gamine(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2008
Orikinla

i tot u said you loved big n beautiful

but that gal no dey big na
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by CodeRED(f): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
Okija_juju:

I call it body odour

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, very funny cheesy
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by hadiza30(f): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2008
What of a man who loves several women at thesame time for diff reasons? how does he cope w the scents?
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by Orikinla(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

Orikinla

i tot u said you loved big n beautiful

but that girl no dey big na

I love big and beautiful women, but the woman God has given me is slender and beautiful and I thank God.

Many big women of today were once slim.

Women natually gain extra pounds as they grown older and motherhood makes many of them bigger.

Okija_juju:

I call it body odour
That is not what I mean.

I mean a woman may be identified by the fragrance such as her Chanel perfume.
Many women have a particular perfume they love for years.

The scent of a woman can be one of her most appealing features. Hairstyle, clothes and makeup are all important, but the fragrance a woman wears provides a level of attractiveness that few other fashion features can touch. There's something about the scent of a woman that makes her stand out and get noticed by men, and what woman doesn't want that? Are you shy and quiet? Are you bold, outgoing and flirtatious? Well, the scent you decide to use will tell people a lot about your personality, before they even get a chance to talk to you.
~ Mike Yeager
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by lonelypal(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2008
hadiza30:

What of a man who loves several women at thesame time for diff reasons? how does he cope w the scents?

Dnt be decieved its not love but lust smiley
Re: The Scent Of The Woman You Love Never Leaves You by topup: 1:05am On Aug 19, 2008
This reminds me of something my ex told me, about keeping a t shirt of his I wore whilst at his place, saying he slept with it every night and never washed it since tongue,  well maybe he has now, but when we were together I thought that was sweet, and it still is.

And I remember his collogne, the worst thing is knowing the name of his collogne, I remember when I was in the 'needy' phase, I went into a perfume shop and sprayed 'his' fragrance all over my wrists and jacket. How I would smell after he cuddled me. But man that collogne is sexy tongue, it's Unforgivable (for him) by Sean John, anyone else like it?

I understand too much what poster is saying tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone And Dont Trust The Person? / Is Money Everything? / I'm In Luv With My Boss's Girl - Am I Nuts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.