Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are (15433 Views)

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! / Need Details Of ICAN / Hard Copy Of ICAN New Study Pack, Pathfinder And ACCA Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by airnext(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
I just finished ATS. Pls i want to know how much is the ICAN induction for june 2011. Thanks.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by airnext(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2011
I just finished ATS. Pls i want to know how much is the ICAN induction for june 2011. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by VickyGrace: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2011
hello guys is there anyway one can go on to register for the professional exam without AAT induction? and when is the next induction for 2011
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2011
No, the best you can do is to pay the 23500 and colect the receipt but dnt submit the induction form. To regista for prof u need to submit d aat receipt. I paid lik 88k last yr- 23500 aat, 8k reg, 42k exemption, bcrm 18 etc
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by VickyGrace: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
thank u so much ednut1, pls If I can go tru ur process, wud I still write the exam, cos i finished ATS 3 in march and missed the induction in june, want to go for msc next year sept and want to complete my ICAN exams before then. That will only be possible for me, If I take the PE 1 in nov. I need my ICAN as a platform for my MSC. I jus need to know what to do.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
Am confused here, afta ats3 it is bcrm intermediate or do u have a bsc accountin which wil take u to pe1. As for the induction i paid nd dnt atend, bt u wont gt the certificate. To regista 4 prof u jst need the aat reciept and u can write prof b4 the induction. If u finished in march u cn gt inducted in decemba. As 4 me am in pe2 nw nd didnt atend aat induction last yr
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Am confused here, afta ats3 it is bcrm intermediate or do u have a bsc accountin which wil take u to pe1. As for the induction i paid nd dnt atend, bt u wont gt the certificate. To regista 4 prof u jst need the aat reciept and u can write prof b4 the induction. If u finished in march u cn gt inducted in decemba. As 4 me am in pe2 nw nd didnt atend aat induction last yr
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by VickyGrace: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
thanks for the info
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by roarowolo(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
ednut1, I really appreciate you for the response to VickyGrace enquiry. May the Lord bless you and crown all your efforts with great success in Jesus' name.

VickyGrace, Kindly be informed that the information from ednut1 is exactly what is obtainable in relation to registration as a student for Professional Examination with AAT as the basis for registration. You can only have it the way you planned it if you are to use your B.Sc certificate for the registration. You may please peruse the attached exemption guideline for further clarifications. Kindly visit our website, www.ican-ngr.org for the syllabus or send me an e-mail to forward it to you as it is too large to be attached here. My e-mail address is roarowolo@ican.org.ng.

Thanks.

Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by oneblacboi: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2011
In the house, inducted December 2007
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Yomit2(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2011
Pls does anybody in hse know what exemptions someone with ICAN A.A.T. will get if he decides to enrol 4 ACCA exams
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by 3ace(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
house, pls help me out, ican introduced pe3 few years back but it seems it's gone now. Is this true? Also, how much would exemption cost me for having a b.sc accounting degree and the cost of all papers in pe1. Are there any other cost i need to incur apart from the ones above? I intend to write pe1 May next year. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by ednut1(m): 1:54am On Sep 08, 2011
^ regristration 8k, exemption 42k, pe1 examfee 33k, subscription 4k, levy 2k.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by 3ace(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2011
Thank you Ednut1.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Caracta(f): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2011
I've registered for the 2011 ATS induction. Pls does anyone knw d date, time, venue and dress code. I'm not in Lagos and it's difficult 2 get correct info 4rm here. Pls help!
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Kul3ger(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
Nice job great minds!, pls any1 wit a gud heart shld pls help me wit references/assistance on relevant textbooks i cld use 4 personal/private studies 4 ats1 exams, any useful info wld b highly regarded, tanks!
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Oye123(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Wen is d date and payment for aat induction 2012
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Perfectbright: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2013
roarowolo: Dear All,

He is the only one that can tell why it is so but it is not an impossiblity. I qualified in 1992 with NCE certificate. I am now in for my B.Sc. I have never had the time to read ahead of the class as I used to do when in school. Each class is always a revision class for me once I have the course outline. There are just a lot to do. I have no time for myself both at home and in the office. I'm at this site to see how I can assist any student or member that needed to be attended to by the Institute on any issue whatsoever. I still have some other sites to visit for necessary actions. I am in charge of ATSWA examination, I have not realised 50% of the candidature for September diet. I am all out to see what could be done while many of my mates are already preparing for the second semester exam to commence on 03 September 2010 and almost finished their thesis. I have to place more priority on my official assignment first. Hene, my performance can not be compared with other students that have time to study or can even be granted leave and examination leave to study which in my own case is not feasible as I have to do everything to ensure that September examination is a success. My performance is at least 90% on residual knowledge.

Thanks.
. Thanks for your post. Plz i want to write the ATS exam by march 2014, plz i want to know difference btw ICAN ATS, and ATSWA, 2. Plz help me with cost of registering the exams for both. 3, and the study materials for ATS 1 exams, also centers in anambra state and Asaba.and any other information that will make pass this exam. Thanks
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by pioneer: 3:17am On Sep 16, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by sweetchi26(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hallo everyone! Plz i nid u guys to follow dix thread,,it a new thread for ats/ican candiate,we would b glad if u could comment,ask questions and give advise https://www.nairaland.com/1913516 /thread-ats-ican-candidate#26493411
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by Seyi090(m): 2:01am On Oct 23, 2014
My prayer is god will crown our academic and professional pursuit.amen.the bone of my contention,is i am preparing for march 2015 ats1 diet.all i wnt is....
1.what d most difficult ats stage.
2.is passing without tutorial possible.
3.can i complete d 3 stages without know references,if yes,state how it can be achieved.
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by heryeendey(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2015
mayorde:
fellow accounting technicians ,

let us come together to discuss issues concerning our exams, career,
lectures, results, profession, the institute, job vacancy, evrything
about the ACCOUNTING TECHINIAN SCHEME(ATS)

LET us take the Accounting technician scheme to a brand new level,
Let us make it very popular as it is in the uk.
Let us brand ourselves so that employers will come to appreciate us the
more
Let us dicuss ideas, oppourtunities, biz
let us dicuss career development
make all the enquires u want to
discuss our challenging exams and aw we can get nthe best out of it

I AM PROUD TO BE AN ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN OF ICAN-SIGN IN IF U ARE

AAT(011979)

let me get the ball rolling

Which Subject did u find challenging the most when u were sitting for u

Iam now in PE 1 and facing FA again. may God help us ooooo
Good Idea Ijst Did Ma Ats1 ,nw Plannin 2 Sit 4 Ats2...I Nid Som Kind Guard 4rm D Experienced...Tanx Bro
Re: I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by casttlebarbz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Am in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleaner Lagos Initiatives Sacks 300 Sanitation Workers / Terrence Benjamin Chukwu Unveils N200,000 Grant Monthly For Startups / Should I Resign My Teaching Job And Face My Bike Business Full Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.