Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable (2321 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Main Chick Vs Side Chick:which Are U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by bigboyslim(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
From my personal experiences, I have noticed that stunning chicks usually end up being community property. They are usually so fine and irresistible that every man wants to approach and lay them if possible. and 9 out of 10 times they usually end up getting tossed around by different men. In light of this, is it advisable to date a stunning chick and lose your peace of mind or would it be better to just go for an average looking chick and be at peace with yourself. I'm not saying that average looking chicks are free from the glare of randy men, but the risk is much lower.

Guys what do you think?
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by iice(f): 4:20am On Aug 19, 2008
Na wah
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by topup: 4:50am On Aug 19, 2008
Go for the one you love, that's the easiest way. Because some stunning chicks get bad rep, and guys won't believe you if you say you've never had a b/f or never been that sexually intimate with several guys before. Whilst average chicks, some 'average' are aware of this fact and are even worse because they don't value themselves, and so they might actively search for more sexual encounters in order to boost their self esteem. You really can't judge using looks.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2008
topup:

Go for the one you love, that's the easiest way. Because some stunning chicks get bad rep, and guys won't believe you if you say you've never had a b/f or never been that sexually intimate with several guys before. Whilst average chicks, some 'average' are aware of this fact and are even worse because they don't value themselves, and so they might actively search for more sexual encounters in order to boost their self esteem. You really can't judge using looks.

well said.

@topic

I don't see what looks got to do with it. a girl being beautiful doesn't make her loose or a flirt. same with an average looking girl, doesn't make her perfect or responsible.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by di4real(f): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2008
looks has nothing to do wit it,dats the truth of d matter,I once knew a lady who luvs dressing provocatively but wasnt promiscuos,I once knew a devoted turtle ninja muslim lady who was quite loose,so,its not about looks at all.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by spikedcylinder: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2008
From my experience, these so called stunning chicks usually have their way with everything. Good for them!
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by abikelat(f): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2008
stunning average looking, lol, no comment
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by Nautillus(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2008
di4real:

[b]looks has nothing to do wit it,[/b]that is the truth of d matter,I once knew a lady who luvs dressing provocatively but wasnt promiscuos,I once knew a devoted turtle ninja muslim lady who was quite loose,so,its not about looks at all.

Gal please ! ! . . If you REALLY think looks ain't so IMPORTANT . . .you are in 4 a rude awakening.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by SOJ(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2008
looks somtimes dont av anytin to do wit am o.u can be very ugly but randy;its in da attitude men.
i think na cliche jo o
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by Nella(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2008
"Looks has Got nothin! And I mean absolutely nothin! to do with it!"  -------- *looks at herself in d mirror*  . . . ."Ok, maybe just a little" ----*looks at herself again* -- "ok, ok, maybe more than a little" *looks at her self again* ---" OMG!!!! LOOOKS IS EEEVERYTHINGGGGGGGG"  shocked shocked shocked

Ok, on a more serious note, looks does play a big role, but u would have to have the personality and the brains to match. Good 4 d girl who has got d looks and brains, that's what we call "A complete set" -- But as 4 she that has got d looks but no brains, . . ,  lets just sayy she would end up being deceived by all d sugar daddies in this world,  and at d end wht will she get from it?  . . . . . . Probably, a taste of their d!ck.
But if you're a Complete set, then u will probably be able to pass d whole deceiving tests and find yourself a good bobo that when he looks at your chest, u would know that he is looking at your heart, and not your boobs undecided . lol, But . . . . 

topup:

Go for the one you love, that's the easiest way. Because some stunning chicks get bad rep, and guys won't believe you if you say you've never had a b/f or never been that sexually intimate with several guys before. Whilst average chicks, some 'average' are aware of this fact and are even worse because they don't value themselves, and so they might actively search for more sexual encounters in order to boost their self esteem.[i][/i] You really can't judge using looks.

very well said, I give u 20 points.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by albridge(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
average looking chicks are better. its usually a good balance between brains and physical attractiveness. too many stunning chicks are just that, a pretty face with no brains. a lot of times the preferential treatment that handsome guys and beautiful women get make them stupid. they don't get to develop their mental capacity or their capacity to get things done in life and leads to their brain cells dying. undecided
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by onyekang1(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
looks has notin absolutely notin to do with being loose or cheap,it all depends on one's personality and principles.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by bigboyslim(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
I'm not saying good looks makes ladies loose by default. I'm saying good looks tends to attract men's attention more than average looks. Girls are designed by nature to believe sugar coated male tongues and the extremely gorgeous ladies are more on the receiving end of this.

albridge:

a lot of times the preferential treatment that handsome guys and beautiful women get make them stupid. undecided

I couldnt have worded it better. the preferential treatment that these stunners get more often than not makes them believe that they are the best thing since fried plantain. They get used and left by the sweet talking dudes who are obviously only after one thing. The smart ones are slightly at an advantage because after falling prey once, they are able to assess the situation and realize that not all sugar coated mouths are sweet at heart. but for the nappy headed, happy meal, i wan chop, i'm too sexy for my skin, denge possing ladies, they simply get passed around like the sunday offering basket.

It would then definitely be advisable to go for a stunning chick only if she has a stunning brain too otherwise go for the average looking chick with the average brain.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
Its all about priorities, some stunning girls dont even look into the mirror and dont get flattered when showered with compliments. . . Having said that, some girls know they're naturally pretty but they're always in front of the mirror with cosmetics, they can try 5 different outfits before choosing which one to wear, always engrossed with fashion and the latest trends, and love to hear people shower them with compliments. . . They are very vulnerable and often end up being tossed around between men [often between friends]. I try my hardest to avoid this type, the key is to monitor her reaction when u compliment her, u can even get a close friends to compliment her on a group date - its not hard to spot.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by ssRhino: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
follow ur heart, but dont love for the looks, i know the look will attract you before u cld find out about the heart.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by Gamine(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Nella

You funny o.lol

Looks have nothing to do with Whats upstairs or with whats inside.

i have seen Fugly girls who act so arrogantly, you go think say she

win award for Miss Heaven and Earth.

i have seen Beautiful girls who are so timid, you'd be asking God, WHY NA?
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by segzicres(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
the physical appearance has everything to do with it. 90% of my friends that have a gurl all started from damn!!! that ass's got to be mine or damn!!! that gurl's got it men!
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
Good looks is an added advantage to a girl that’s got it; just like guys and money. So if you think your ego can handle it, go for them, but don’t complain when the other guys come around, cos you are not the only one with eyes. Of course too much attention can make a girl do crazy things, but it’s all about morals. A girl will act right if she’s a good one, drop dead gorgeous or just average.
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2008
albridge:

average looking chicks are better. its usually a good balance between brains and physical attractiveness. too many stunning chicks are just that, a pretty face with no brains. a lot of times the preferential treatment that handsome guys and beautiful women get make them stupid. they don't get to develop their mental capacity or their capacity to get things done in life and leads to their brain cells dying. undecided

You think?
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by bigboyslim(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ stillwater. It appears you are a stunning chick. Am I correct?
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by albridge(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
hmmm. brain f ague. cool
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by iice(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
hmmmm
Re: Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable by bigfather(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
beauty is in the eye of the beholder !

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas / Help, My Fiancee's Spirit Is After Me. / Do Nigerian Girls Really Appreciate Flowers As Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.