Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (5454 Views)

How Do I Forget My Numerous Exes?? / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (2) (3) (4)

What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by smlafolabi(m): 12:55am On Aug 19, 2008
I called her later in the evening, she told me she has been feeling sick all day long, she appologised, from look of things she felt very bad to have forgoten but the fact still remains that Bleep up na Bleep up. guys what shall i do to her?
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by sayhi2ay(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2008
thats a serious case o ! but i have forgotten my ex's b'day, didn't mean i didn't care or love her though, but girls are usually excellent at remembering special dates, so there is something wrong when she forgets stuff about you!
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by henry007(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2008
@ poster
are u male of female? coz 4 all i care only females give 2 fcuks abt bdays
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Sisikill: 1:04am On Aug 19, 2008
Here, Happy Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j82MERQy00

Can ya stop ya whinning now? Jeebus

Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2008
Lmao.

sayhi2ay:

thats a serious case o ! but i have forgotten my ex's b'day, didn't mean i didn't care or love her though, but girls are usually excellent at remembering special dates, so there is something wrong when she forgets stuff about you!

Not all. tongue She might have been occupied with other things. tongue
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by sayhi2ay(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2008
stillwater:

Lmao.

Not all. tongue She might have been occupied with other things. tongue

lol,
and what could she be occupied with ?
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2008
---like passing her exams cheesy
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by sayhi2ay(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2008
hahahahahah, c'mon sw, how would you feel if you bobo gave you that kind of an excuse?
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 19, 2008
I'll understand because I might not even remember his own, so it's a draw, a lose-lose situation. cheesy
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Sisikill: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2008
sayhi2ay:

lol,
and what could she be occupied with ?

Don't you know? Okay here it is

Step one - Pretend she forgot his birthday.

Step two - Act like forgetting is not a big deal

Step 3 - Get angry over his anger (making him angrier. . . which is better for when every screams

At least I hope for his sake, it's what she's planning. God help us if she really forgot his birthday. Ay lipsrsealed

Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by sayhi2ay(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2008
a bad-bad situation grin
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by onyinye2(f): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2008
@post
Don't let it faze you. If she was truly sick, then that is a legit excuse.
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Sisikill: 1:29am On Aug 19, 2008
Stillwater & Sayhi2ay
Okay, you guys are not helping matters now, the poor thing looks like he's about to commit and you people are adding fire to it. He came here for support and by god, support he's gonna get. Who wants to start us off with the birthday song?
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by sayhi2ay(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2008
@smlafolabi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2008
Sisikill:

Stillwater & Sayhi2ay
Okay, you guys are not helping matters now, the poor thing looks like he's about to commit and you people are adding fire to it. He came here for support and by god, support he's going to get. Who wants to start us off with the birthday song?

No, I'm a peace maker. I spread peace wherever I go like a flower girl sprinkling pretty flowers to herald the bride embarassed
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by chika98: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2008
Move on! She forgot it and she feels bad that's all you need.
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Sisikill: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2008
sayhi2ay:

@smlafolabi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!  grin grin grin grin grin

LOL, Very Good!  wink

stillwater:

No, I'm a peace maker. I spread peace wherever I go like a flower girl sprinkling pretty flowers to herald the bride embarassed

I know, I know! Ah, I didn't mean it like that, I meant let's sprinkle more flowers. I'm sorry, I made you feel bad.  cry
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by jgirl3: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2008
@ Topic, Sorry.
Move on. You're not a woman, it should not bother you that much.
Her health should mean much more to you than her calling to say happy birthday.
At least she apologized
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2008
Sisikill:

I know, I know! Ah, I didn't mean it like that, I meant let's sprinkle more flowers. I'm sorry, I made you feel bad. cry

hehehe just kidding cheesy grin
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by henry007(m): 2:08am On Aug 19, 2008
j-girl:

@ Topic, Sorry.
Move on. You're not a woman, it should not bother you that much.
Her health should mean much more to you than her calling to say happy birthday.
At least she apologized
abi o
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by topup: 4:38am On Aug 19, 2008
Be upfront, tell her that it hurt your feelings, she'll probably try and make it up to you if she truly cares.
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by henry007(m): 4:41am On Aug 19, 2008
or spank her continuously til she shouts dada
Re: What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. by igbonla(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2008
It's no big deal, bros. Get busy and quit sulking

I have forgotten my birthday many times and don't care if others don't remember.

4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity / My Dirty Gf / This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This