Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do Old Flames Really Die? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Old Flames Really Die? (1063 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / Do People Really Die Of Broken Hearts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Old Flames Really Die? by abbeyboy(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2008
Do Old Flames really die?
I got a call yesterday from an ex-girlfriend. We gisted and were happy to hear from each other again. Then I asked myself, have we really moved on? I remember once I almost went to bed with another ex, when we met again after like two years of separation. Fine, I am on good terms with all my “ex”. My fear is this, what happens years from now? These days, I hear of marriages that crumbled due to the fact that the old flames have refused to die. When we were talking yesterday, I felt like it was old times and I’m sure she felt the same way too but man, I’m trying to offload the emotional luggages I’ve been carrying, but is it because we had good times, that’s why it’s kind of hard to forget? I’m not asking for advice from anybody, I just want to know if any one among you, fellow Nairalanders feel the same way.
N.B: Again, no sermonizing, just share your story.
Re: Do Old Flames Really Die? by MrCrackles(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2008
omo that "old flame thing" na serious issue oo!
Re: Do Old Flames Really Die? by tanee123(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2008
yes,it does
Re: Do Old Flames Really Die? by tpia6: 3:23am On Jan 22, 2011
every old flame was once a new flame.
Re: Do Old Flames Really Die? by MrCork17: 3:25am On Jan 22, 2011
tpia*:

every old flame was once a new flame.

tpia*<<<<<< Old flame wink

(1) (Reply)

Want 3 Some Experience / Hate That I Love You So / 3 Easy Ways To Attract Love Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.