Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo (1059 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by playahP(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
NOW THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT VIRGIN IS BEGINNING TO LOOK RIDICULOUS,  why would a guy want to marry a virgin when he is not one,  THE SAME WAY U WERE ADVENTUROUS that IS THE WAY EM GIRLS WERE ADVENTUROUS SOOOO please GUYS CUT THIS CRAP ABOUT VIRGIN IF U AINT ONE PLEASE,  IT MAKES A RIDICULE OF NIGERIA,
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by C2H5OH(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2009
reserved
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by bettes(f): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2009
playah P:

NOW THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT VIRGIN IS BEGINNING TO LOOK RIDICULOUS,  why would a guy want to marry a virgin when he is not one,  THE SAME WAY U WERE ADVENTUROUS that IS THE WAY EM GIRLS WERE ADVENTUROUS SOOOO please GUYS CUT THIS CRAP ABOUT VIRGIN IF U AINT ONE PLEASE,  IT MAKES A RIDICULE OF NIGERIA,
[color=#550000][/color]

Good point!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by playahP(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2009
all the times i fukc a virgin this and i disvirgined dat, it was beginning to twitch me already
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
playah P:

all the times i fukc a virgin this and i disvirgined that, it was beginning to twitch me already
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by evergreen6: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
truth story wink
Re: Nigerian Guys And Virgins: Sorry ooo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2009
im not sure this Poster is a Male,it seems and sounds like a Female stuff cheesy.
well,No long thing here shaa.as a Correct warri Guy i have been addicted if F**ckng the Virgins those days@ naija. O yeah,i was addicted!! shocked
and up till now i just think to F**ck virgins is the Sweetest Sex play on board.;if you are a Guy and you ahve not yet test it,pls i advice you .try it and see embarassed

Oh, / What Is It That Ladies See In Me? / Should I Marry Him?