Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (168507 Views)

Poll: Foot kissing is:

Silly: 32% (52 votes)
Romantic: 67% (109 votes)
This poll has ended

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Orikinla(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
I gave her a good pedicure and kissed her feet last Monday.
She sat back and behaved like royalty. It was a night to remember.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Woodpecker(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
there are pervs in this joint
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Busta(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2008
love haven't shack me to that extent abeg.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by gem87(f): 3:10am On Sep 14, 2008
i've had my feet kissed, and he wasn't even my man!!!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by dyabman(m): 3:36am On Sep 14, 2008
very romantic . . . . . . . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by enfuse(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2008
Naija bobos, una no go kill me for here. Feet eaters dey swear say them no fit even touch their hubby's feet. Kissing a ladies feet is dependent on the individual in question. Not because you kiss your womans feet, every body must do it too. For me, I won't mind at all if she has clean feet
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by anurika25(f): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2008
Kissing my feet,is not something that is done on a regular base,but when he does it,it makes the love making even more sensual and erotic.This requires soft and clean feet,of course!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by ayobase(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2008
so far kissing of the
clean and soft feet
will lead to the koko
then y hesitate!!!!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Uby40(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2008
when u find urself in love with a lady that was created on d 8th day of creation, u'd do everything to keep her satisfied for the rest of ur life. feet kissing might be seen for some of ya'll as a silly act, but in the real sense of it, its an act of submission, humility and acceptance of ur partner. it cud be spiced up with the use of stuffs like chips of ice-blocks,chocolate candy bars,and a cup of chilled Vanilla cream. its no game for dudes who do not adore their lady's body. i kiss on my baby feets when i want to take her into a realm of pleasure. the arena must be romantic enof to lead the mood u both feel. i kiss her all over,cos thats just how i feel about her.gat any problem with that pple?
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by chika98: 11:29pm On Nov 24, 2008
Uby40:

[b]when u find yourself in love with a lady that was created on d 8th day of creation, [/b]u'd do everything to keep her satisfied for the rest of ur life. feet kissing might be seen for some of ya'll as a silly act, but in the real sense of it, its an act of submission, humility and acceptance of ur partner. it cud be spiced up with the use of stuffs like chips of ice-blocks,chocolate candy bars,and a cup of chilled Vanilla cream. its no game for dudes who do not adore their lady's body. i kiss on my baby feets when i want to take her into a realm of pleasure. the arena must be romantic enof to lead the mood u both feel. i kiss her all over,because thats just how i feel about her.gat any problem with that people?

Oh wow. . I didn't know that some women were created on the 8th day. I guess we learn new things everyday.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by gamerod: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
i havent finished kissing her pussy and her mouth talkless of her feet, not only feet, leg ni.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by angelina08(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
"Yes" he likes kiss me, so he can kiss any part of my body.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by AdamBrody1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
There is nothing wrong kissing a woman's feet down to her thighs if she has got pretty feet! I am kinda of a foot fetish so i admire women with slender thighs and very cute feet! wink

But those orobo looking feet that can pound yam and the ones that have claws replacing those nails and the ones that their feet is so shapeless that you need a complete set of maths set to decipher the length and breadth of those big feet are a definate no no lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by syphillis: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
this whites feets r nice cos they r fair,i bet u if they were dark skinned,an omo alatas feet will be better than theirs
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by glorina: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
Its not a matter of color. If your feet are clean nd perfumed(smell nice) they would be a turn on kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by HRhotness(f): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
glorina:

Its not a matter of color. If your feet are clean nd perfumed(smell nice) they would be a turn on kiss

also pedicured, bunions and crust free grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by syphillis: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
its a matter of colour,some blacks have clean feet but very dark infact black skin,dat alone wont make anybody notice how clean their feets r

being fair can be an advantage smtimes
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by AdamBrody1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
what about those girls that bleach and the whole knuckles and toes are either yellow or hard core volvo tire black and they will now put one stupid chain around their feet trying to feel sexy lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by glorina: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

its a matter of colour,some blacks have clean feet but very dark infact black skin,that alone wont make anybody notice how clean their feets r

being fair can be an advantage smtimes

Dark skinned wommen don suffer chei na wa o
Do you like to kiss them dark lips tongue
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by MrCrackles(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
Adam Brody:

what about those girls that bleach and the whole knuckles and toes are either yellow or hard core volvo tire black and they will now put one stupid chain around their feet trying to feel sexy lipsrsealed

I guess those type of feet deserves to be puked on! cheesy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by syphillis: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
glorina:

Dark skinned wommen don suffer chei na wa o
Do you like to kiss them dark lips tongue

very much

but we r talking bout legs not lips undecided
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by HRhotness(f): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
dark or light, if u take good care of ur feet. . . get regular pedicures, wear d right shoes to avoid bunions, keep them moisturised so they dont become cracked and crusty. . . ur feet will look tastier than dem white girls'

i mean hav u seen d state of some of their feet? just becos their skin is fair doesnt mean it is necessarily clean oh. . . i hav seen them with all sorts of sores, growths and discolourations lipsrsealed
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by syphillis: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

i mean hav u seen d state of some of their feet? just because their skin is fair doesnt mean it is necessarily clean oh. . . i hav seen them with all sorts of sores, growths and discolourations lipsrsealed

dat is my point exactly,alot of them have terrible feets but their colour is hiding it for them

why i even mentioned colour was cos d poster made it look as if its only d whites dat have nice feets
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by MrCrackles(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
Danke can i kiss your feet? Condition:if they are clean undecided kiss cheesy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by glorina: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2008
If my boyfriend refuses to kiss my feet because i'm DARK-skinned then he doesn't deserve a DARK-skinned lady. cool
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by syphillis: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

Danke can i kiss your feet? Condition:if they are clean undecided kiss cheesy

no there r not grin
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by MrCrackles(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphillis:

no there r not grin

I will pass love keep them cleaned out and re-present your beautiful self! grin kiss
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by AdamBrody1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
What about those ones that Okada has burnt their legs and feet grin grin grin grin

Because women re the champion riders of okada from Badagry to Epe!
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Deshannel(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2008
Adam Brody:

What about those ones that Okada has burnt their legs and feet grin grin grin grin

Because women re the champion riders of okada from Badagry to Epe!
lol
cheesy my gawd shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by MoneyRule(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
@post
kiss her feet
Should i now become a dog because i think i love the girl?
@sistawoman
are those real human foot or the hind legs of a kangaroo? I'm confused here.
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
Not for all the meat in the world undecided
Re: Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? by arramyjay: 1:21am On Feb 07, 2009
Yes i can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.