Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood (5549 Views)

The Cure To Nollywood's Fallen Standard / Letter To Nollywood / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2006
Orinkila, I hear u oo.

Ohh and i know im not the skinniest person in the world. But i know also dat i dnt look like an 'iya ibeji'. Thank u beerrry much.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by LoverBwoy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2006
Erm what film has she done or featured in ?

Are you trying to bring her because she's a foreinger or because she is a good film actor?

You know I am in the industry.
Nobody in Nollywood has Veronique's peculiar skills such as her skills in advance choreography and speech. :oIf we do, why are we using Liz Benson to play American female roles? And Veronique can improve their speech. Because, you know the problems of Nollywood actresses with speech and carriage.

i never knew being able to speak like an american is a peculiar skill
and choreography undecided undecided undecided
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2006
Google her name to save us from ignorant exchanges.

She is not an American.

Have you seen where Nollywood actresses played the roles of American characters and one of them had her Akwa Ibom accent aloud and clear? grin

Please, let common sense prevail.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2006
Do you think she'll be able to survive in this nasty country? Do you think she'll be able to earn enough to be able to enjoy the conforts she's used to? Like electricity, water and security?
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2006
Seun,
She is not coming to stay.
She only wants to come and act any suitable role and return to her base in California.
She just loves the challenges and Nollywood is becoming more noteworthy. So, acting in Nollywood can increase her knowledge and make her popular in Africa. 

Just to include the latest news from Veronique.

[b]Véronique Pierre
Celebrating my 1st Year in Hollywood!

AUG. 25TH, 2006 – 5-7pm
(Performing her new song Made of Steel at 6:15PM)8

Delicious Cantina Samplings

Cash Bar - Ask for the Vero Margarita!

VELVET MARGARITA
CANTINA (patio)
1612 N Cahuenga Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

http://www.veronasworld.com/

RSVP ONLY

RSVP@VERONASWORLD.COM

MERCI HOLLYWOOD !

Dear Hollywood Friends,

I desire to thank you for your warm welcome to L.A. and for being a part of my journey. my first year here has been a blast thanks to you!

“There is no ordinary moment.”

Peaceful Warrior, Dan Millan

Whether we have worked closely together or simply crossed paths, I desire to celebrate with you in an evening of great networking, fun and entertainement…Yes, I will sing!

Come and join me in an evening of celebration, networking and surprises!

And feel free to bring a friend!!!

Please RSVP by August 15th

@

RSVP@veronasworld.com

(Write Merci Hollywood in the Subject Box)

(310) 636 - 9611

SCHEDULE

5h00 - 6h10 PM

ARRIVALS / MIXER

(FREE Hors-D’œuvres / CASH BAR)

6h15 – 6h40 PM

Mini-Showcase

(For all Of you who keeps telling me you are dying to see me sing!)

6h40 - 6h45 PM

Prizes Draw

7h00 – Eternity

OVER? Are you kidding me?

We stay on and party…until we drop!

http://www.veronasworld.com/ [/b]
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by LoverBwoy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2006
i googled her name, i found her website but no information on her films, she's french i gathered

She is going to be playing the role of an american,right?
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Seun(m): 12:06am On Jul 31, 2006
Ok, I hope you cast her in a movie that fits her and appeals to Nollywood fans. Wishing them the best.

as for hot-angel, I want to caution you about what I call woman's inwomanity to woman
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ Seun, thanks for that. But i want you to know i have nothing against veronique. I was just wondering n then got pissed at the way orinkinla made it seem like she was all that and a bucket more.

Okay yeah, i clearly commented on her good works and actually said she could teach our nollywood stars some stuffs (if she knew all wat was listed that she knew). I only gave a few suggestions based on what i see, before y'all turned it round n started comparing me with her. I didnt claim to be a cheoreographer? Or dancing or skiing watnot.

Neways sha. . . Miss veronique, whereever u are, more grease to your elbows, and yeah girl, i mean u need to fix your hair for real. wink

Orinkinla, who's next after miss veronique and the linda girl? U want to do one on me? U know ermmm, we could work it out oo. "LIZZY, the next BIG THING"> No actually, THE REAL BIG THING IN TOWN. wink
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Busta(f): 1:48am On Aug 01, 2006
Orikinla:

Is not naive to see a couple of photographs where Vero was plump and huggable and jump to conclusions?
Gosh!
What an erroneous way of thinking.

She was doing all that igure skating and other sports years ago when she was in Canada and since she relocated to California she has put on some fats. But God knows she is not obese.

Please, be rational.

Hot-Angel, I know you are still in your teens, but you are no longer a baby.
You are a young woman. And from what Seun said, you have enough body to even become "Iya Ibeji". grin

lol lol lol lol lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by LoverBwoy(m): 1:57am On Aug 01, 2006
Orinkinla, who's next after miss veronique and the linda girl? U want to do one on me? U know ermmm,  we could work it out oo. "LIZZY, the next BIG THING"> No actually, THE REAL BIG THING IN TOWN.

u mean literallly?  grin  grin

orikinla aka acting big man, what film has she done?
american accent is not a peculiar skill wink
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2006
Loverbwoy. Haaa, yes literally.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Eastcoast(f): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2006
@everyone, i must say, it isn't worth arguing over this veronique pierre. By now, we should all know how much orinkinla likes to exalt people above their real status.
@orinkinla, i would suggest that you immediately visit your doctor. I believe you may have some form of psychological disorder because the way you talk of mere people is out of control. what skills does this lady have?
1. is it in being a figure skater? you can ask my younger sister she will definitely help our nigerian actresses in that aspect
2. Is it choreographing? again my younger sister will be able to teach our nigerian sisters hip hop and contemporary routines.
3. Is it accent reduction? again my sister will definitely help our actresses to speak well
4. Is it acting? one last time, my younger sister who is just 10 will teach them to act very well. she has been in her skool plays.
So what is it orinkinla. that is so special about this veronque? that you have to import her all the way from whereever. There are even many nigerians that can take on what she will do.
i don't blame you. i guess you are just one of the many nigerians that have the habit of praising and worshiping foreigners even if they are from somalia.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2006
EastCoast,
What are you doing in a foreign land aping foreigners?
What is EastCoast?

I am saner than you.
Very transparent.
I am even better looking than you.
Tall and tan and sexy too. grin

I am from Bonny Island in Rivers State, Nigeria.

Where are you from?

Is Linda Ikeji a foreigner?
Is Dabyna Abraham a foreigner?
Is Ndidi a foreigner?
Is the late Funso Alabi a foreigner?

How many foreigners have I higlighted on Nairaland compared to the Nigerians?
Why are you so ignorant?
Nigerian waka pass like you.
EastCoast ko, East Central State ni. grin

[b]
Just to include the latest news from Veronique.

Véronique Pierre
Celebrating my 1st Year in Hollywood!

AUG. 25TH, 2006 – 5-7pm
(Performing her new song Made of Steel at 6:15PM)8

Delicious Cantina Samplings

Cash Bar - Ask for the Vero Margarita!

VELVET MARGARITA
CANTINA (patio)
1612 N Cahuenga Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90028

RSVP ONLY

RSVP@VERONASWORLD.COM

MERCI HOLLYWOOD !

Dear Hollywood Friends,

I desire to thank you for your warm welcome to L.A. and for being a part of my journey. my first year here has been a blast thanks to you!

“There is no ordinary moment.”

Peaceful Warrior, Dan Millan

Whether we have worked closely together or simply crossed paths, I desire to celebrate with you in an evening of great networking, fun and entertainement…Yes, I will sing!

Come and join me in an evening of celebration, networking and surprises!

And feel free to bring a friend!!!

Please RSVP by August 15th

@

RSVP@veronasworld.com

(Write Merci Hollywood in the Subject Box)

(310) 636 - 9611

SCHEDULE

5h00 - 6h10 PM

ARRIVALS / MIXER

(FREE Hors-D’œuvres / CASH BAR)

6h15 – 6h40 PM

Mini-Showcase

(For all Of you who keeps telling me you are dying to see me sing!)

6h40 - 6h45 PM

Prizes Draw

7h00 – Eternity

OVER? Are you kidding me?

We stay on and party…until we drop! 

http://www.veronasworld.com/ [/b]
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2006
Lest I forget, EastCustard, Veronique needs more people to serve drinks.
You can send me your resume. grin
I hope you are not short?
And no K-legs too? grin
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Eastcoast(f): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
@orinkinla, why did you include so many smiley faces in you last post? Do you think you dissed me? i'm so sorry but if thatz your best, you better try again coz you ain't even close to good.
Orikinla:

Lest I forget, EastCustard, Veronique needs more people to serve drinks.
You can send me your resume. grin
I hope you are not short?
And no K-legs too? grin
First of all, my username isn't eastcustard. if i may ask what does eastcustard mean? it completely makes no sense. if i may ask, do you even know what custard is? when you didn't drink cerelac as a baby not to talk of custard as a child. Please i don't have your time. you can go to curb and drink the water from the gutter. veronique, veronique, veronique. isn't she just a human being? veronique needs more people to serve drinks my foot. it is high time you start using your God given brains. Look at my location, does it say anything nigeria? i am the one who needs to invite you over to start serving drinks to all the fellas in rehab.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Eastcoast(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2006
Orikinla:

EastCoast,
What are you doing in a foreign land aping foreigners?
What is EastCoast?

I am saner than you.
Very transparent.
I am even better looking than you.
Tall and tan and sexy too. grin

I am from Bonny Island in Rivers State, Nigeria.

Where are you from?

i am from nigeria if you need to know. why do you want to know what i'm doing here? If you want to know, buy yourself a ticket then you will know. Have you ever seen my picture before? then how do you know whether you are better looking than me? this only goes to show how insane you are. i haven't even seen what you look like so how can i confirm your senseless claim. PLease i don't even have your time.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2006
Cerelac is too cheap even in Nigeria. grin

EastCustard suits you.

We even laughed at your puerility.

You are free to be disgruntled.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Eastcoast(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
Huh
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2006
My Dear,
Don't mistake Orikinla online for who I am offline.

Orikinla Osinachi actaully means "the higher praise is from God".
So, what I am doing for Veronique or Linda is also a sort of what Oriki means in Yoruba. But the higher Orikinla is from God.

Veronique is very pleased with me and Linda too.
If I did the same for you, you would be pleased as well.

Jokes apart, I enjoy reading your posts on other discussions on Nairaland.
Here sweetheart a picture to express how much I appreciate you.

Let's be cool.
Okay?

Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
Awwww, cute. smiley
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2006
I hope EastCoast appreciates it.
I really like her. cheesy
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Eastcoast(f): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
@orinkinla
wowwwwwwww, i must say this is so sweet. Based on your reaction on this thread, i must say you are one of the gentlemen on nairaland. Most of the other guys on this site hardly ever do something as nice as this. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
Thanks EastCoast.

Here is the e-mail Veronique sent me this morning.

Merci Michael for all your support ! And defending my case on Nairiland! Loll

Joy, if you wish to attend let me know. It would be a pleasure to have one of Michael’s friend attending! And it would be great to meet anyway at some point!

Véronique Pierre

www.veronasworld.com

www.oneononefilmtraining.com

www.lacee.org

I just try to boost the morale of all my friends and other talented people.
I love this so. I am addicted to it. And God is not complaining.
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by hotangel2(f): 3:15am On Aug 04, 2006
Awww, i see where u coming from.

That's good though. For real. smiley
Re: Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2007
Veronique Pierre sends her love and Easter greetings from Hollywood.

She will be singing for friends and favorite fans, at Cafe Trilussa, in Beverly Hills, on Monday, April 9th, at the Skip E Lowe's opened Mic.

You are welcome to join her for an evening of music, food and laughter.
She will be there at 7pm to enjoy Trilussa's great food.
Performances start at 8pm.

She has been busy with some voice projects and an exciting feature film that she cannot speak of yet.

She has the fabulous opportunity to co-host a metaphysical talk show called TSS Today, with actor Jeff Doucette (Desperate Housewives and more), and David Fuller (The Hollywood Minute), on www.truthseekingsou ls.com
This site, which generates hundred of thousand of hits a month, as one of the top metaphysical resource guide, is turning into a broadcast web center.

Her new song, Made Of Steel shall be available soon on her site!

Happy Easter with love from my dear Veronique Pierre!

We are here to rock the world!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Movies You Have To Watch With Your Girlfriend / Starting A TV Station In Nigeria, What Does It Cost / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.