Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls (1723 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Guy: Do U Prefer Sleeping Around With Random Chics Then Being In Love? / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by bigboyslim(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2008
With the number of posts that appear in this meetup forum, it looks like a lot of nairaland men need a course on how to approach ladies. Please, if you are gifted in this area, you could enlighten a few of the brothers on how to approach ladies in different scenarios.

Guys, please, look at yourselves very well to determine the types of ladies to approach, if you don't own a car, there is no point approaching a lady stepping out of a toyota RAV 4 just because you are attracted to her. You would be better off approaching someone of the same status to improve your chances of making the kill.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by StanP(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2008
how much una go pay for thorough lecture?
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by iice(f): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2008
Preach on broda!! grin smiley
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2008
USE LOVE POTIONS AND DRUGS
My guy any way na way
1.A nasal spray containing the hormone oxytocin can make people trust you AND LOVE YOU - an important part of any relationship.
2. Illegal drugs such as cocaine can simulate the euphoria of falling in love by raising levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine
3 Another neurotransmitter, phenylethylamine (PEA) PEA is found in chocolate, is tagged the "love molecule" because it induces feelings of excitement and apprehension.

4.If any of the above doesn’t work,visit a Baba Munsurat (the village baba alawo)

smiley
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

USE LOVE POTIONS AND DRUGS
My guy any way na way
1.A nasal spray containing the hormone oxytocin can make people trust you AND LOVE YOU - an important part of any relationship.
2. Illegal drugs such as cocaine can simulate the euphoria of falling in love by raising levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine
3 Another neurotransmitter, phenylethylamine (PEA) PEA is found in chocolate, is tagged the "love molecule" because it induces feelings of excitement and apprehension.

4.If any of the above doesn’t work,visit a Baba Munsurat (the village baba alawo)

smiley

Na only this one fit work o!
Tried and trusted. wink wink
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2008
LoL .I'll have to try that out .It's perfect for "difficult to catch girls"!! cool
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

LoL .I'll have to try that out .It's perfect for "difficult to catch girls"!! cool

Yes! Those "difficult" girls are a pain in the rump arent they?
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2008
Yeah the task of wooing and chasing is pretty exicting but could be frustrating especially when she doesn’t want to be caught. But blessed is the man who chases and wants that girl and who is willing to do some work to be with her.Ohhhh what a nice feeling indeed when the girl is caught cheesy
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

Yeah the task of wooing and chasing is pretty exicting but could be frustrating especially when she doesn’t want to be caught. But blessed is the man who chases and wants that girl and who is willing to do some work to be with her.Ohhhh what a nice feeling indeed when the girl is caught cheesy

It is a very nice feeling to be chased as well.
For both(!) parties, the thrill is usually in the chase. However, for the chaser, I think attention should be paid to appearance and character.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

It is a very nice feeling to be chased as well.
For both(!) parties, the thrill is usually in the chase. However, for the chaser, I think attention should be paid to appearance and character.
I should write that down pretty fast.However a note of caution "Guys are good at laying traps" .Suppose he is not the guy you thought he was"? shocked
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by zignor(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2008
hmmm . .who is chasing who grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

I should write that down pretty fast.However a note of caution "Guys are good at laying traps" .Suppose he is not the guy you thought he was"? shocked

Yes, there's a lot of that around but yer know, you gotta take risks, or else, you will never know.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

hmmm . .who is chasing who grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Chaser- you

Chase-Your shortie tongue

If you catch her,still continue the chase cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Yes, there's a lot of that around but yer know, you gotta take risks, or else, you will never know.
you can know?
A lady can avoid falling prey to an insincere guy
its very easy
prim him hard with hallucinatory drugs or strong wine , he will confess grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by zignor(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2008
if a guy is on, he will be chased, but if he is broke, he will be the chaser undecided undecided undecided
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2008
zignor:

if a guy is on, he will be chased, but if he is broke, he will be the chaser undecided undecided undecided

lol
Then he should end up being caught ,real fast grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

Chaser- you

Chase-Your shortie tongue

If you catch her,still continue the chase cheesy
you can know?
A lady can avoid falling prey to an insincere guy
its very easy
prim him hard with hallucinatory drugs or strong wine , he will confess grin

*yawns*

tongue tongue
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

*yawns*

tongue tongue

You said ,'girls need to still feel a little bit of the chase"

i got ya ,i got ya grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by candylips(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
So can someone start the lecture.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

You said ,'girls need to still feel a little bit of the chase"

i got ya ,i got ya grin

oh babes. . . . you dont "got" me. Not that easy. wink
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

oh babes. . . . you don't "got" me. Not that easy. wink

The road to a friend's house is never long.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by smooooooth: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
why chase, when you can just pur-chase
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

The road to a friend's house is never long.

A chicken that keeps scratching the dung hill will soon find the mother's thigh bones.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by Gamine(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
I dont get.
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

A chicken that keeps scratching the dung hill will soon find the mother's thigh bones.

Never tear down a fence until you know why it was raised
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

Never tear down a fence until you know why it was raised

If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips. tongue
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by hollandis(f): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2008
spikedcylinder:

If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips. tongue

Talk doesn't cook rice tongue
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by icezik1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
The best way to strike up a "good" conversation with a random girl is to stroll up to her to tell that "I'm hot and you're not" while putting on a serious face.  grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by zignor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2008
lol . . .@hollandis and spikedcylinder
I think you guys can make good friends grin grin grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by candylips(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
ice_zik:

The best way to strike up a "good" conversation with a random girl is to stroll up to her to tell that "I'm hot and you're not" while putting on a serious face. grin

That is a very stupid chat up line
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
hollandis:

Talk doesn't cook rice tongue

Whether knife falls on melon or melon falls on knife, melon suffers. tongue

@ zignor

nah! I don't like him, he's too uptight.

grin grin grin
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by doyin13(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
See flirting on this forum. . . . .

Orisirisi

Hollandis, when they tell everyone on the forum
ur prick is a shrivelled Pepeye cloaca na im u go learn
Re: Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls by bigboyslim(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2008
ice_zik:

The best way to strike up a "good" conversation with a random girl is to stroll up to her to tell that "I'm hot and you're not" while putting on a serious face. grin

No. I think the best line is

"Nice shoes, lets have sex"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrogance In Nl Romance Thread / I Really Feel For Some Guys Wey Dey Undergo Financial Stress Coz Of Their Babe / Omo Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.