Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? (1717 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Owaiking: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
My gud ppl of Naija, What do you do when the wrong woman loves you soo RIGHT Please help a confused broda! undecided
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by obowunmi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
why is she wrong ? what makes her wrong ?
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
Then you find the right woman who loves you soo right undecided
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by WackyJ1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Make the right girl fall in love with you'.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
Owaiking:

My gud ppl of Naija, What do you do when the wrong woman loves you soo RIGHT Please help a confused broda! undecided

Tell me more of Your Story. . . I cant function with the little you just Said here. . . BRB cool
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by dazzle37(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
What makes her wrong ??
Would you prefer the right woman that loves you soooo Wrong ?

IMO --- Then try to turn her into the right woman for you.
( Since you did not give details on what makes her wrong e.g. her looks, culture or level of education or exposure )
but if they are physcial attributes, they can be a way around them.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
I'm even in one now, i don't really like my girlfriend in the first place, i only approach her just for freestyling "u knw guys things na" & after few days she accepted my proposal since then
* she calls me more than10x in a day than i do.
* Buy me Mr.Biggs snacks on her way coming back from work sometimes.
* love text msgs also every nights & much more that i can list not dat she's rich or something.

^^9ja girl? i was surprise as a matter of fact am really reciprocate my affection for her now and thats when i realize you can find love from someone u don't like in the first place.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^
Sappy story but good for you
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Owaiking: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2011
D gurl in questn has a pesimistic outluk on life nd situatns, tends 2 b vry critical nd cynical. Evn tho she luvs me so right, im afraid dt she'l neva chang ha negativ mindset, Its scary!
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2011
Mynd_44

sappy story? thanks man 4 d hatin & u would find a 9ja girl that truly loves u someday but try to get rid of those pimples dat looks like boil on ur face first.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2011
Poster,

The question here is do you love her or do you not love her?

iff you love her, than tell her what your concern is about her and discuss it over so that you both could work your differences out.

if you dont love her, than tell her that she is not the one and that you dont think it will work
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2011
But i always believe that its good for a lady to love a guy than for a guy to love a lady.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2011
Tosinville:

But i always believe that its good for a lady to love a guy than for a guy to love a lady.

Why? shocked
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2011
Cos if a lady don't love you most especially our nigerian girls, dem go show o! u sef go tire for love.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Cos if a lady don't love you most especially our nigerian girls, dem go show o! u sef go tire for love.

But if they dont love u, why on earth should u bother dating them? Date the ones that love u and that you love them back naa, Love is not a one sided thingy sad
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2011
Yeah! thats the problem most 9ja guys are having, they go for who don't love 'em by using money or material things to entice those girls to fall in love with them, at the end of the day one would come over to NL complaining that

* why 9ja girls are so materialistic?
* what do we guys gain from a relationship?
* She ask me to send credit or she wants BB
* My girl is too materialistic etc

I don't believe you must impress a girl with things to love u & the problem with some of these 9ja guys is that, there are still some girls out there who truly loves them but they don't find attractive to them as thing as the poster.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Nayah(f): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2011
it depends on what you call the "wrong woman"
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Goldieluks: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2011
the ''wrong woman'',can you elaborate more on it?
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Yeah! thats the problem most 9ja guys are having, they go for who don't love 'em by using money or material things to entice those girls to fall in love with them, at the end of the day one would come over to NL complaining that

* why 9ja girls are so materialistic?
* what do we guys gain from a relationship?
* She ask me to send credit or she wants BB
* My girl is too materialistic etc

I don't believe you must impress a girl with things to love u & the problem with some of these 9ja guys is that, there are still some girls out there who truly loves them but they don't find attractive to them as thing as the poster.

The thing is why would sumone toast sumone by using money? Thats very wrong and thats why we can never find genuine love. By giving money and buying stuff for your girl, automatically u are spoiling her and giving her more chances to misuse you.

Love comes naturally and from the heart.
Love is not by force and love will come when it is destined to come
Love should not be out of desperation but out of pure mind and soul and body and spirit.

That is what you call love.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2011
^^Abi o! but my naija brothers sabi entice women die claiming what they don't have to get a girl, thats ridiculous.
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^ Only God sabi wetin in their heart
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by 190: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2011
^Pototoe can you love me for who i am shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by tpia5: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2011
I have to agree with mynd 44
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Cuteobi(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
To love na by force? TAKE A WALK
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Cuteobi(f): 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
I NEED SOMEONE TO LOVE ME
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by 190: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2011
^nyash me first then love can follow
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MMM2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
cuteobi

i can only love u if u re a les-bian angry
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Tosinville(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Who are these mumu(s) dem?
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Battery1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
Owaiking:

Hw can a wrng woman luv me right? Pls no jst make me vex,why u go dey wish me dat kind tin? Do light and darknes hv anytin in common?
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by MsPotato(f): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2011
190:

^Pototoe can you love me for who i am shocked shocked

No and thats why u are not my bf
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by Pweety4me(f): 1:40am On Jul 08, 2011
^^Praise God! cheesy
Re: What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right? by 190: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2011
KMT - RKLAT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Feel For Some Guys Wey Dey Undergo Financial Stress Coz Of Their Babe / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? / Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.