Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Do You Like Tickling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Tickling? (5449 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Girls Do You Like This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Tickling? by Viciyke(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
Am d kind of guy dat enjoys tickling, but i can't endure it cos its, i know u can guess what i mean. But i would like to know how many guys can endure tickling when their babes do it to them and how they react to it. Cos my girl always get angry whenever she does it to me and i can't endure it. She tells me she enjoys it cos its very romantic whenever i do it to her.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by CodeRED(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
Viciyke:

Am d kind of guy that enjoys tickling, but i can't endure it because its, i know u can guess what i mean. But i would like to know how many guys can endure tickling when their babes do it to them and how they react to it. Cos my girl always get angry whenever she does it to me and i can't endure it. She tells me she enjoys it because its very romantic whenever i do it to her.

Seems you are ticklish then cheesy, Ok tell her, in a nice way, you dont like being tickled. I don't either. It can become annoyning sometimes,
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
I hate to be tickled, but when i am angry, it is the easiest way to get me laffing.
but dont wake me up with it, cos u might get kicked and slapped, will be all part of sleeping
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by Ola8(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2008
my girlfriend like to be tickled especially while cooking or alone unespectedly, but for me nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ola8:

my girlfriend like to be tickled especially while cooking or alone unespectedly, but for me nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tickling u while cooking, i think that is disaster in the making on, especially if na dodo u dey dry, i beg tickle in da bed and not in da kicthen
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by naijababe2(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
ALTHOUGH M VERY TICKLISH, I LIKED TO BE TICKLED, BUT I DNT LIKE TO B TICKLED SO MUCH TO THE XTENT I CANT SPEAK OUT.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
I will like to know the effect of tickling during sex
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by syren: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

I will like to know the effect of tickling during sex

Why not experiment? wink

@ post I can't take tickling but I like to laugh.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2008
syren:

Why not experiment? wink

@ post I can't take tickling but I like to laugh.

if i experiment it, wont be as good as if it comes unexpected.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by nana(f): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
I stopped being ticklish shocked
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by dominique(f): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2008
i'm the most ticklish person in the world, i just cant take it,
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
nana:

I stopped being ticklish shocked

Please help me to know how to stop being ticklish, is there a medication for it, cos i would love to stop too.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
Unfortunately im violently ticklish undecided
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by nana(f): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Please help me to know how to stop being ticklish, is there a medication for it, because i would love to stop too.
lol. . .it's hard and u have to be determined tongue
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2008
nana:

lolit's hard and u have to be determined tongue

i am very determined, cos i have noticed that my woman uses that against me a lot, so please, help a brother.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too ticklish!! I get angry whenever anyone tickles me tongue
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm too ticklish!! I get angry whenever anyone tickles me tongue

ur own ticklish is scaring me oh, cos how cld u be angry when u will be all laffing
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Unfortunately im violently ticklish undecided

how do someone get ticklish violently
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by onyinye2(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

how do someone get ticklish violently
No what i mean is when i am tickled, i can get violent. i can't handle the feeling.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

No what i mean is when i am tickled, i can get violent. i can't handle the feeling.

i for fear oh, cos i thot when you tickled u start shooting ur AK47 or stabbing galore don start be that
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by onyinye2(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

i for fear oh, because i thot when you tickled u start shooting your AK47 or stabbing galore don start be that
Im starting to feel that i have a bad impression on you.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm starting to feel that i have a bad impression on you.
Not really.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by onyinye2(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Not really.
So then why did you think i would stab somebody?
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

your own ticklish is scaring me oh, because how cld u be angry when u will be all laffing

I just don't like to be ticklish!!
I laugh, yea! But when I said stop and the person doesn't stop, I get angry.
Basically, I just don't like it!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

So then why did you think i would stab somebody?

Just like when you see the word kingship, you think of worship, Likewise, when i hear violent, i think of gun and stabbing and stuff.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by onyinye2(f): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Just like when you see the word kingship, you think of worship, Likewise, when i hear violent, i think of gun and stabbing and stuff.
I guess i should have see this coming. Touche. Oka when i mean by violent, i mean that i will use any amount of force to stop you and get away.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I just don't like to be ticklish!!
I laugh, yea! But when I said stop and the person doesn't stop, I get angry.
Basically, I just don't like it!! embarassed embarassed
Ok, but most times, i noticed when you are tickled by that special someone, u dont get angry.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Ok, but most times, i noticed when you are tickled by that special someone, u don't get angry.
Sometimes.
When am being serious, and he's trying to tickle me to avoid the issue, I WILL get angry.
Romantically, I might not, maybe!
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by chamotex(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
only if she hasnt fixed her nails.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
$$Rhino:

Ok, but most times, i noticed when you are tickled by that special someone, u don't get angry.
onyinye2:

I guess i should have see this coming. Touche. Oka when i mean by violent, i mean that i will use any amount of force to stop you and get away.

Ok, all cleared now.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by ssRhino: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Sometimes.
When am being serious, and he's trying to tickle me to avoid the issue, I WILL get angry.
Romantically, I might not, maybe!
I can understand, however, no matter how serious u cld be, when you are tickled by loved one, you will laff and wont be able to talk jare.
Re: Do You Like Tickling? by Joseph6(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
a chic told me she cumms when she's tickled too much hiow true is dat?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Marry These Women, You May Be Unhappy In The Family! / Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally? / Man Claiming To Be From 2048 Has Scary Warning For Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.