Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63070 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2008
UTI is the winner cos the rest of africa wanted him in, rest of Africa votes are always unbiased and not based on sentiments of your countries rep's safety n stuff, so for that I belive UTI is loved all over Africa and will surely do better than the rest, he is a winner anytime anyday
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ayusman16(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2008
What makes u think Uti is loved by all Nigerians? He's always annoying, loudmouthed and very unintelligent!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2008
it was close like i thought

abeg people holler at me when mimikictionary is on the chopping board

i'm outta here
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2008
I beg to differ, I mean check the boi na. Did u listen to his interview outside the house? To me that dude will go places in the entertainment industry. he is really an entertainer even tho he doesn't bring it to u in terms of ur 'intelligence' rating.
My interest for the show died the moment uti was evicted. . too bad for our boi.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2008
TOO SAD

IM OUTTA HERE TOO,

BYE BYE BIG BROTHER,

USE THE BEEF WELL
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by BluMalam(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2008
It's like falling in a race, hard to keep on running

it's not our fault if Southern Africa has inferiority issues.

9ja forever!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by A40(m): 3:33am On Oct 06, 2008
ayusman16:

What makes u think Uti is loved by all Nigerians? He's always annoying, loudmouthed and very unintelligent!
Perfecto!! The dude was a huge let-down i was expecting much better and was hopeful he would be a genuine contender when he got into the house,but the show just got a whole lot more boring i don't think i even have any reason to tune into that show anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by vicero(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2008
Guys, sentiments aside, its now clear that alot of africa countries do not like Nigeria. Not just because Uti was voted out, but have u guys seen the comments in the forum and on TV? Why are we not seeing txts shown on TV from 9ja? Is it a deliberate plan from the organisers so 9ja people would not influence the rest of Africa? Well i think its time we stop participating in shows organised by South Africa. We are big enough and have what it takes to hold our own. Lets all leave DSTV, if we all subscribe to hitv and DAAR, they can be aas good if not better than DSTV. Secondly let our Senators put forth a bill asking DSTV to pay before showing 9ja movies. This their act of showing our films even before they hit our homes is killing the movie industry.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2008
@vicero

Exactly. It may sound like sour grapes but its the truth. we would never go far in any of these so called shows put up by these southern africans. They just include us to make money. HITV is the beginning. Slowly, but surely, they would be out of business.
Dont know when Nigerians would ever appreciate their own. Offu was ugly, Bayo was whatever and uti now is too loud and unitelligent,-interesting. I think he held his own in there and even though he has been evicted, he left on a high. As for the show, it was slowly dying and now its officially dead. Going to be very boring from now on.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2008
nice one tng, I couldnt put it better than that. You seriously drive my point home.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2008
Damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by uchetobi(f): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2008
wateva!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2008
@All
Sorry but this mite be my last post for BBA3 for matters concerning the show itself officially.
My heart broke wen Uti's name was called, cos truth be told , i was watching the hilites cos of him.He is no more there,
and the way things are going Ricco is definitely the confirmed winner, cos let's face it, he is mature, and real. Uti on the otherhand was childish,loudmouthed, and a lot of negatives, but let's  be real he was , and is an entertainer thru n thru.
So Uti  is gone,   Ricco is winning, so game over.
Uti's eviction was, is, and will be the best. Even KB couldn't get enuff of him.I was laffing and crying at the same time. Uti is the man anytime, anyday.
Anyway the reunion will be in the memory of his stay in the house, so i will holler once in a while to u guys about the reunion details, cos at this
point that is all i look forward to.
U guys take care!
Tforever  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
Mimi is a real backstabber!
Gosh! i so hate her for this now.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by marktwain: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
Truth be told, I registered online as someone living in namibia, and voted Munya about 6 times.
Obviously was not enough.

@Tampico,
pls dont go. As you're the BBA i watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2008
marktwain:

Truth be told, I registered online as someone living in namibia, and voted Munya about 6 times.
Obviously was not enough.

I think they record your location with your IP address! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2008
I think they record your location with your IP address!

Exactly. cheesy. Wanted to do that, but i remembered.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
oh! how i wish Mimi & Tk wld be nominated for eviction dis week,
I'll spend all my airtime voting!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by initiator(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2008
So the show is over now, aside Uti being Nigerian it only takes a fair minded person to see the fact that he was the life of the party. The guy isn't perfect (loud and all) but who says reality shows are for perfect people? Was Richard perfect? Was Cherise perfect? The guy was himsel and it showed. I dont like to sound off like a victim but truth is this Big Brother Africa thing doesn't work. Nigeria's sense of entertainment grossly differs from other African and some of them vote not on personality but on nationality. So when a show that is meant to highlight the individuality of people becomes prone to national political turns, the whole essence is defeated. I'd rather watch a Big Brother Nigeria or Big Broher South Africa. A just happy that Uti left on a high spirit - you just cant keep that boy's spirit down. This is my last post - a dirge to a boring show and a clueless sudience.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
Morris is a d.ckhead, he replaced Tk with Ricco angry angry angry

Such a show spoiler
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
TK, HAZEL, SHEILA AND TAWANA were all nominated. Morris as the head of the house replace TK with Ricco. Too bad Big Brother did not ask him why he did that. Truth is Morris probably did that either for 2 reasons, because he see Ricco as a threat or that he knew Ricco will never be evicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hmmm, morris is the most stupid man i know. how could he do that. He obviously sees ricco as a threat and he still has beef cos of latoya
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
The worst thing is that Morris nominated TK during the nomination proper, how come he is replacing him again. Truth is Morris has lost it. He is not playing the game he is out for a vendetta against Ricco.  He should have thought about the African voting pattern that has saved Ricco 2 times. Sure he will be on nomination list next week, no doubt about it.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TEEZERO(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2008
You are right: he is very stupid. The only reason he voted Ricco is that he sees him as a threat. That is the only reason that he has always given for nominating Ricco. But, why he didn't think that this guy who has gone out twice and came back the two times. He certainly did not think about it on that seat. He had had it on his mind. He just wanted to act as if he thought about it there. He is dumb.
I had wanted to post before the nomination that it was consoling that Sheila gave the big-ups to Uti. Did you hear her shout, after the eviction. UTI, U ROCK. UTI ROCKS! That is Uti's $100 grand IOU. He can go cash it anywhere his talent is needed.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
Am still on morris decision on BBA 3 today, his decision really pissed me off.  When i rewatched the nomination show on my DVD recorder, I discover that both Morris and Takondwa cheats or what should we call this scenario.  Morris Saved Takondwa in what can be seen as a bizzare decision in the history of BBA.  Having done that, he went ahead and reveal his decision to Takondwa. I just upload the movie, i will provide the link soon.
http://www.4shared.com/file/65929774/a809ad2c/bba3.html
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by TEEZERO(m): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2008
Yeah, I figured I heard him too. You are damn right. I've never thought that fellow had good intentions for Uti. Uti was right: that Morris spent all the time painting him evil to the outside world, so that he would be voted out. He took him a while to discover. Just the reason why it is good to watch this type ofshow: see human relationships at work.
For the heck of it, you could submit the clip to Mnet.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by marktwain: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2008
A_K_O:

I think they record your location with your IP address! wink

No, they dont !
Even if, most of us in naija have ISPs getting their IPs from Europe and America.
So, my IP right now locates me in netherlands grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2008
@twinstaiye

Yeah, I read on the forum where he told TK i did it. That guy is very sly. If Uti was around, he probabaly would have put him up and say i know he wont be evicted. Clown!. Now this so called SADC want sheila out. They must be crazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2008
@Twinstaiye

that link is empty.did Morris actually tell him or gave him an impression that he switched him.am sure Uti now sees the snake that he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2008
Oh! I wept last night as i watched the recap of the nomiantion show.
My heart bleeds for Ricco, How cld Morris with his old age do such a silly thing!!! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Vetep: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2008
I don't find anything wrong with Morris the show was starting to be predictable. Only nominations from the house should control the voting not Africa say who is next to leave. Thats what makes the show interesting I never thought UTI will be voted out.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2008
I think something is wrong somewhere.  I might have open a can of worms with the above video. I later on posted it on Oboma network yesterday and big brother website and alas both post and thread are missing this morning.

seun001:

@Twinstaiye

that link is empty.did Morris actually tell him or gave him an impression that he switched him.am sure Uti now sees the snake that he is.

Download the video and watch it. Morris did said "I saved you" and TK answered him "Alright, cool"  Here is the link again for download http://www.4shared.com/file/65929774/a809ad2c/bba3.html

THAT IS CHEATING.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.