Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63069 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AMIGO112(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2008
Well, there it is ladies and gentlemen, our boy is out of BBA III. Personally, he wasn't my favorite housemate, Ricco is.
However i was rooting for homeboy to win. come to think of it now, the only difference between Ricco and Uti is that they
are from different countries.homeboy probably had his tactics, cant say for sure, but being a Nigerian was his biggest bane
in a house filled with Southern Africans. Ever watched royal rumble in wrestling? know how all the smaller guys pitch in to throw
the giant out cos they know if they leave him in they would have no chance to win, thats kinda how Uti's elimination played out.
My brothers and sisters the truth is: AS SOON AS IT IS KNOWN YOU ARE NIGERIAN YOU BECOME THREAT.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2008
Probably the organisers already have a winner and they are just fleecing poor viewers of their hard earned money. Even on the forum, there are a lot of complaints on the way BB has handled a lot of things- housemates breaking rules and nothing being done. This just takes the cake.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2008
It seems to be a blessing in disguise that Uti left at this time of the show. Visit Oboma forums and see how people are showing their displeasure as to how Big Brother is running the show with so much flaws. I think the programme is destined already for a winner, I want to believe strongly that it is being stage managed.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Topic
I know i said i wasn't gonna post again.But u know how something happens, to make one's decision change.
Out of curiosity i decided to watch the nominations yesterday, cos i was sure somehow, TK would be brot to justice.
So imagine my reaction whereby after the first batch, TK still had just 1 monination.I was like what is going on?
So when TK got 6 nominations eventually. i was like YES.
When they cald Morris in as HOH, i was like he is gonna leave it as it is. But the hugs he gave TK n Sheila b4 he went into the diary room got me thinking  undecided
When he started hesitating , i actually tot he was gonna save Sheila to put in Mimi(wishful thinking) or someone else.
I had actually carried my bag to leave, when he asked BB for more time, i felt that sense of forboding start to crawl over me.
With an idioitic smile he told BB he wanted to replace TK(of all people) with Ricco angry BB himself must have been shocked cos he had to ask him if he was very sure, and BB even forgot to ask him why)
The Words STUPID,OLODO,MUMU, and BABOON must have definitely been invented for the likes of Morris.
Does Morris think he is playing the game?  angry
I literally screamed the idiot's name over n over.It was though i was having a bad nightmare that refused me to wake up.
He comes out laffing and playing with Ricco as though nothing.
I believe i know without a doubt why Africa likes Ricco.Ricco would have never done wat Morris did. Ricco has gone in for eviction 2x, why not pity the guy for once, and let someone else try being there?
Morris had nominated T.K, his reason being that TK had to feel what it was like not having the power to save himself.
When he came into the diary room initially, he told BB, that he was gonna leave it as it is, cos Africa had to decide.
So wat is his reason for exchanging TK n putting Ricco?
He has sadly made himself a target for Africa.
Wen the HM's find out wat he did on Sunday, i bet they r gonna call his name like crazy come Monday. Only Sheila n TK will be grateful for his decision.
I have a feeling now , that since TK is out of the chopping board, Africa will use Sheila as the scapegoat.How grateful will TK be then? cos Sheila is the only person TK locks lips with nowadays, n talks with.
God i am so ANGRYYYYYYYYYY eh.
Sheila is definitely going(although i want her to stay).
Ricco ain't going anywhere. The idiotic Morris obviously didn't have enuff time to think that for the guy to return twice, it had to be for a reason.
He thinks he is eliminating his threat Gess Africa is gonna get the last laff.
Mumu boy shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2008
Tampico:

@Topic
He thinks he is eliminating his threat Gess Africa is going to get the last laff.
Mumu boy shocked

If you say he did not have time to think, then that will be making excuses for him. Ricco did not have to think for so long to leave nominations as it was when he was HoH. Tk did not need time to replace himself with another house mate shocked shocked shocked

I think the threat that he has is himself. He would have left the house long ago if not for biggy's so called "FAKE EVICTION". Africa will definitely have the last laugh since he has decided to remove Tk, nominated by 6 house mates and replace him with Ricco who is so loved by Africa. The guy just showed Africa that he was as daft as I suspected from the start, very spiteful and revengeful. Latoya went to Ricco of her free will undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
marktwain:

No, they don't !
Even if, most of us in naija have ISPs getting their IPs from Europe and America.
So, my IP right now locates me in netherlands grin grin grin

Well that simply means your internet vote won't count cos they didnt send signal to the Netherlands. lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2008
So, My fellow Nlanders, who do we vote out? Now that Tk is out of nomination list.
@ Vetep, welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2008
I don vote Tawana out o.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2008
Y Tawana? What would Hazel do in the house henceforth?
Anyway, give me 60secs 2 think!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2008
from the sms strap, its btw tawana n sheila, hope tawana bounces out and do something about her vocal chords, her voice is so damn irritating. hope tk or thami goes next.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Beamer: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2008
I think when Morris reveals what he did, all the other Housemates shall burst out laughing.

Act 2 Sunday

KB: Chuck Morris, as head of House you had a chance to leave the nominees as they were or switch them. What did you do?

Morris: Do I have to?

KB: It is in your bloody contract, eejit! You have to!

Morris: I honestly do not recall KB. I lost my mind.

KB: Do you prefer if Big E played the tape for the Housemates Morris?

Morris: No man!

Thami: What did you do Morris? You put yourself up for Eviction?

Sheila: Bleep this shyt. Just say it.

TK: Babes, that is why I love you. That rhyme was hot.

Tawana: You two just shut up! You cant rhyme 'shit' with 'it'

Hazel: This anxiety is killing me. I better go bake a cake.

Mimi: You cant go nowhere oh. We are live on air.

KB: And you are full of hot air Mimi. Morris, we have sixty minutes to wrap this up, and some silly musician has already eaten into our time. So, you have to say it now.

Morris: [/b]Okay guys. Don't laugh please.

[b]Ricco:
OK, I swear by this rosary. We wont laugh!

Morris: My decision was to switch Takondwa with Ricco. Clap for me.

All Housemates (including Ricco): Hahahahahahahaha.

Hazel: You are kidding, right?

Thami: [/b]We are being punk'd!

[b]KB:
And what was your reason for the switch?

Morris: TK scares me. He said he is a thug, not a gangsta. When I was going to the Diary Room he looked at me with those 'bad eyes'

Ricco: Just say the truth. It is Latoya right? Payback time, right. You,

Munya: We thought it was Punk'd. More like Dumb and Dumber.

Ricco: No lemme finish, lemme finish,

KB: Hazel, Sheila, Tawana and Ricco you may take your bags to the Diary Room.

Sheila: (as camera pans to KB) I thought I was the only foolish one here. Bleep this shyt. At least he could have saved me coz am East African. Or he wants to get a piece of TK when am gone.

KB: We will be back after the break.

Tampico those nominations were something else.

And the reasons they gave when nominationg were also hilarious. LC should have done a piece about what they were really thinking.

Hazel nominating TK because he talks about 'weeds' (sic) and 'dopes' grin

Mimi nominating Tawana because she had gotten used to her being away after the Fake Eviction. Thank Gawd Mimi is not a sister to Lazarus! Imagine if Lazarus was raised from the dead and his sister said: Oh, I had gotten used to not having him around. He should go back to that other world.

Tawana nominating Mimi because she was gossiping with Ricco in Spanish. And not nominating Ricco because, what? He was replying in Portuguese?

Sheila (Masaai gal) nominating Thami because he was depressed. Now, what better way to get some an anti-depressant than by putting him up for nomination!

Thami nominating Hazel because he hasn't spoken to her in a while. And people still talk about 'Thazel' on the sms strap.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2008
WHO'S GOT THE KEY TO MY BEAMER! LMAO. . mahn that post was tyt and so hilarious. haha. . never knew anything would make make me post here again but u just made me. Damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
lysaa:

WHO'S GOT THE KEY TO MY BEAMER! LMAO. . mahn that post was tyt and so hilarious. haha. . never knew anything would make make me post here again but u just made me. Damn!
@Lysaa
Beamer has definitely got the key.FLMAO grin
Thami is so lame,imagine nominating a babe, cos she ain't talking to him. I forgot to mention that part in my last post.
He said him nominating Hazel was to prove to himself that he has definitely gotten over her.He is cutting her loose, he says grin
T
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Beamer,
ROTFLMAO!!! Brilliant write up, as usual.

Beamer:

And the reasons they gave when nominationg were also hilarious. LC should have done a piece about what they were really thinking.

What an opportunity i missed. But work is just plain mad right now. This shall pass soon, i hope.

@Tamps
Dearie, what's up? Haven't been able to watch for a while, much less post. By the time i get home, the housemates are all asleep. Hopefully though, Hurricane WORK should have blown over by next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
@BEAMER,
You're the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2008
thami nominating hazel just goes to show how his self esteem is, n s.a is making it worse by insulting other countries housemates cos their pathetic thami will neuer measure up to the likes of uti, ricco or even mimi. i bet he wont survive if hes nominated against mimi or moris. o.t.o
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ BEAMER

Interesting take and funny indeed. Wish Tawana would go but i think its sheila who would walk. Meanwhile, vote online if you have to.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
O(peration) T(awana) O(ut), dont care if the rest of Africa is votin out shiela, i'm gonna be votin like craze til this mission (OTO) is accomplished.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2008
@ Beamer

Lmao!!! Which kain lawyer be this sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Vetep: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2008
@Exstar thank you very much I feel honoured.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Vetep: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2008
Whats the use of HAZEL anyway in that house except cooking. Let them starve if is the only cooker is very useless to belong in that house. There is nothing totally to talk about her. Very stingy woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2008
Beamer that was so damn! hilarious, well done

I am having a 2nd tot about my DSTV decoder now sef, dey make me feel like i am as dumb as our leaders.
Ricco has won d game anyway, maybe sheila can try if she survives this round
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2008
Have u guys seen www.utifans.com, saw there that Uti was promised SUV car worth 100k dollars by a philanthropist who feels he was'nt meant to be booted out that early and a modelling contrat worth 1million dollars. dont know how far thats true sha but if it is good for our Nija boy o, at least he no loose toomuch
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2008
Vetep:

@Exstar thank you very much I feel honoured.

It's my pleasure.
So, why did you say HAZEL is stingy? In what sense?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Exstar(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2008
@ tommex, I share same view, Africans seem to have fallen in
love with RICCO just like they did with RICHARD.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by holyeye(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2008
@ TAmpico,

Your scripted pre empt of would be proceedings come sunday eviction is tight. Very Uproarious.

D house looks too dumb already.
If Sheila gets d boot then that show got no life again. sad
The other gals do suck terribly.
They add no spice at all, no flows, no activity but filling up space like furniture.
Mimi is repulsive(Ghana 4give me). lipsrsealed
Tawana is "Yak" makes me wanna throw up.
And Hazel too feeble and inactive other than to cook like a member of cast of the popular "sound of music". She looks too mundane. undecided

For the guys:
Kindly permit me to keep my analysis to myself. They are not worth the time.
I believe at this junction MR. RICCO should be given the price money and let this crap end. cheesy
The firsts have become the last. Sluty Latoya, unpredictable Lucille, and Clownish Uti left with a piece of the action and the excitement continues to dwindle. angry

Come to think of it, just curious, how is the BBA selection carried out? What are the criteria for shortlisting housemates. I dont think the judges were right with this crop and calibre of young people, one old papa and one old mama. grin

Bullshit Brother of Africa tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by holyeye(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
jjuummaaii:

Have u guys seen www.utifans.com, saw there that Uti was promised SUV car worth 100k dollars by a philanthropist who feels he was'nt meant to be booted out that early and a modelling contrat worth 1million dollars. don't know how far thats true sha but if it is good for our Nija boy o, at least he no loose toomuch

If true then somethin is fishy. Is the philantropist SHE or HE?
If 'she' then Uti should warm up for mummy wifey no 2
If 'he' then he should guard his ass jealously. Preferably he should subscribe to armoured pants.
Anyways, he is lucky. But the boy fyne no get skills. He could be very annoying.
At the inaugration of the house 'day 1' he was my most favoured housemate to give the babes the koko.
All the female attention was on him. But all he could do was to start discussing with Asawana Tawana on chapters and verses in the bible that he knew nothing of.

Glad he is out of the dirty house jare. Welcome home bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2008
What the hell was that task yesterday?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2008
one old papa and one old mama.

Guy i feel u, old papa with sand-filled tummy and gorimapa mama,+the two of them are as dry as her head.
For TK that feels he is playing he game, i wonder his intention because he may play and get to the finals but does he think he can win? because no doubt he is not an entertainer but 1 hungry drug-addict who went to school to be intelligent enough to learn smoking skills, the guy annoys me and he will be up for eviction next wk, we go chop am raw.
I beg who is the head of house? I hope Ricco na only am remain with sense 4 that house, that MIMI girl, make i never talk.

Holyeye, like d creativity in ur signature
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
I like the direction the show is taking. Very soon the producers would asking themselves WTF? and Nigeria voted Sheila out? I don't believe that.

What is this am hearing about Morris' announcement?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
Sheila is the fourth housemates to be voted out of BBA3. Here below is how Africa voted

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by graciousme(f): 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2008
thanks for the update,but am actually surprised to see sheila leave,i wonder the number of shyts she must have said on her way out,morris should go next,ricco and munya for tha money!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.