Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63086 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by NJnC: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2008
Wow! Finland, Thatz so cool.

Good luck Munya, rep well wink

Times like this i wish Uti, Lucille, Latoya, Sheila were still around, they'll entertain the Finland rep better.

Johan will be bored out of mind, he'll ask to go back home

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jaymes(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
[size=24pt]BBA 3 IS SO BORING!!![/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
Bye bye MimiKitionary grin

Munya is in BB Finland and they are bringing a hsemate from there, Johan.

Omo rain fall my hand today, I no fit watch eviction show.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
This is how Africa voted out Mimi from BBA 3.

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2008
Congrats Nairalanders, mimicognosis is out for good.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Azo(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2008
I knew it was going to be mimi. I just hope ricco now have breathing space but no more spanish gossip. the person i want out next is T.K. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2008
@Exstar,

Hope u didnt waste ur salary lipsrsealed

I'm glad Mimi is out and guys did u see her face during the eviction? I think she thought she was the best player in the house. . did u hear her speech? sure KB was disgusted. She needed the break out.

@beamer
wow, what can I say?Brilliant write up. . one love bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2008
Uti's hooded night-dress: N45,000

Takondwa's Jersey: N1,230

Latoya's bra (as featured on Megastructures) : N19,470

Lucille's backless ultra-short blue dress: N87,105

The look on Mimi's face when KB called her name for eviction: PRICELESS.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by dominique(f): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2008
well said LC. next up is tk.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Reptyle(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2008
lawyerchap:

Lollllll!!!! She looked like she was constipated grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by kaydee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked

@ Twinstaiye

How many of em have done that? Munya and Tawana apart
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ayusman16(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
I pay a hundred grand to see the look on Mimi's face when she heard her name as the evicted one. She's even to think dat she's a superstar or a sacred cow.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by biolabee(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
ricco or takwonda up for eviction
i think its tk's turn

hwever i think one more guy is still going down most liely thami as ricco maybe looking to get hazel into his bed
he actually nominated thami!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by k4kenny(f): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ricco up for eviction again? with t.k of all people. i think t.k is goin to make history as the ohly housemate with 13/13 votes cos am sure votin him off
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
k4kenny:

Ricco up for eviction again? with t.k of all people. i think t.k is goin to make history as the ohly housemate with 13/13 votes because am sure votin him off

yeah, history on the making man.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lysaa(f): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2008
Don't even know what mimi had in mind when she referred to herself as a scarecrow. Her mama would have bn a better house mate! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by KikiDixy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
lawyerchap:

Priceless and Classic!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Gamine(f): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2008
chei!

that mimi is so fugly

eeew
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dclique(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
UTI WAS JUST A BIG MISTAKE FOR NIGERIA angry angry
I WOULD HAV PREFER'D IT,IF A BABE REPRESENTED
NAIJA,
UTI SHOULD TAKE THIS FOR LETTING US DOWN

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by twinstaiye(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
kaydee:

shocked shocked shocked

@ Twinstaiye

How many of em have done that? Munya and Tawana apart
Cant think anyone else, except of course may be, Tawana and Tk, and as far as I remembered, i think that was just a BJ

@Dclique
I strongly disagree. I think Uti did his best. Where you need to look at it is his post eviction. How was his image after he was evicted. To me, he still remain a good housemates. You need to see the scroll text messages running across the screen to know that a lot of people missed him. It was the conspiracy of the southern Africa that voted him out, and going by the antecedents of BBA, if the voting pattern continue like this, no any west african housemate will ever win a BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
To be honest,Big Brother Africa is failure,anyone with a charactor will be voted out,we hate people who are clever,manipulative,streetwise yet the game is all about that,Last year (sori nairaland) we kept Ofuneka for what?she did nothing to be in the top three and this year we are doing it again,why not vote TK or Thami out? and leave Mimi who was the most entertaining person in the house.

Looking at how things stand,Tawana,Thami,Hazel maybe munya will form an allience,next nomination will be Rico(again) and Morris and obviuosly Morris will be voted out and Ricco will have a choice of choosing between the two couples.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by initiator(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
I totally agree with you RSA, the show has totally lost its purpose and verve. It is now a reward for boredom. ofunneka wasn't meant to be in the finals i agree. The show has been ruined by the viewers who keep voting out those they love to hate. After uti left the show just went down - sorry sheila said it, not me, i dont watch it again, i just follow on nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
Don't even know what mimi had in mind when she referred to herself as a scarecrow. Her mama would have bn a better house mate!

You got it. Her mum is not even ugly
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2008
The is show is more than boring. I just hope subsequent BBA wont be like this . undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2008
I realised that the show will suck after Latoya was voted out instead of Tawana,I knew that it was a sign or pattern Africa will use to vote in future.Viewers hated the untouchable from last season soo much that anyone who look or behave like them is voted out.And again until we judge people by their charactors not by country of their birth we will start doing the right thing,keeping entertainers irrespective of where they're coming from.
Here is my advise to Mnet,from Jan to March have BB South Africa,and from April to July have BB West Africa,and from August to October BB East and Southern Africa(like they did on east african idols).All of us will still be voting,maybe as it is(one vote per country) or by majority votes.

This is where we will see real or deserving winners.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by BluMalam(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2008
ditto to all posts but em, does anyone know the fone number used to unblock the bba channel, cuz i want to

REBLOCK mine, sheesh!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by BluMalam(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2008
@RSA

I concur. Imagine, the first 5 people that would rationally, logically and naturally have been out are the ones left in the house

(TK, Hazel, Thami, Tawana and Morris). What better proof does anyone need to see the regional politics played in BBA III. The

housemate switch with finland was a lifesaver for BBA III, at least i get to watch some highlights from the finnish house. BB had

better keep hiding behind that voice because if i catch him, only the pool girl can pacify me wink grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by delegiwa(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2008
I think there is more to this BBAIII than we are aware of. The manner in which the strong contestants were "voted out" is still a source of mystery and concern to me.

Something ain't right with BBAIII
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by soloqy: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
They should just take a break from BBA for like three years.

Get their acts together and comeback with an entertaining(not necessarily vulgar) show.

not that i have been watching this one though since its dstv
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ztyle(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
I'm missinq BB Dearly! undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by santavista: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2008
BBA 3 is undoubtedly a failure and bore this year and season.

This is a line for Big Brother for next edition: Kindly change tactics. Bring in more interesting stunts. Let the show be attached with the panache and fanfare we have known it to have instead of the present parade and charade of farce. Else only ur crew and i mean ur crew will be your next audience and viewers.

The remaining housemates (especially the above listed 5 by Blu Mallam) are terribly sickening and appalling to behold with my naked eyes. No game at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2008
bba3 sucks, they shud bring uti back, just for a twist or something

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.