Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43175 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 5:21pm On May 08, 2007
haa haa haa haa haa haa. . .

Viee, you are in trouble o! People are commiting lookery here! grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 5:39pm On May 08, 2007
RAZORR,

i feel like beating u! angry
can u imagine!
wld u be kind euff to take the pic off

PLZ
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:16pm On May 08, 2007
bolaoni:

@j-girl, United babes are NEVER ugly! Is that ok? So post your pics make
we see. wink

It's good that you have faith in how I look but there's a difference between wowo and ugly and wowo defines my face. I'll save this thread for you people.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by loyika(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2007
Viee Boobs Where

Am i in the right forum

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Can we have more of the Boobs please sad while you are at it grin grin All these Boobs talk is making me feel dizzy sad sad
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:24pm On May 08, 2007
It's on the previous page. Loyika where is your own pic huh?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2007
loyika,

Na so me sef see am o. Razzor POST the full picture NOW NOW!

Dapo, agbaya ni e o grin grin grin grin grin

@jgirl, don't talk down on yourself jare. O ya send me the picture
lemme see and I will tell you whether it is worth posting or not.

Send it (vieee as well) to bolaoneal@yahoo.com wink

Loyika, how ur body? stop feeling dizzy oooooo. kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:31pm On May 08, 2007
j-girl na waoooooooo
u are even giving direction!

pity me now cry cry cry cry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2007
bola, razorr is making me think twice cry
may send to you though undecided
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by loyika(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2007
shocked

Ah J-Girl shocked

I don't have Boobs oh shocked I am a guy cool

I just stumbled into this thread and all i kept seeing was references to viee's boobs

Now any Red Blooded male would pause when he hears or see anything related to boobs grin grin

Don't blame me oh!!

cool GOONER 89

P.S. Speaking of Boobs grin J-Girl can't see your (Boobs) pic anywhere. Don't be stingy girl tongue Give to the needy grin grin Take a cue from Viee (or should that be Razorr

Man!! I am out of this thread smiley before i get "BOOBTALITIS" and send myself to "Eternal Damnation"  cry cry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:37pm On May 08, 2007
pls can someone tel me how i can take that pic off?
or must it be razorr who posted it that will take it off?
plssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:39pm On May 08, 2007
lol viee no vex. The boobs are not bad now! I just want to share the wealth nowwww.
Bolaoni, I'll post it my profile in a min

Loyika - i'm not asking for your boobs, I'm asking for your pic
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:41pm On May 08, 2007
can u tell me how to take it off?
plssssssssssszzzzzzzzzz
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:43pm On May 08, 2007
Only Razorr and Seun can do that
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2007
loyika,

Na wa for you o. Me sef just log in dey see magic for Sports Board!

Na Razzor and Muki start this one o. Na jeje wahala sleep wey yanga
go dey wake am up o.

Imagine, the season don dey end, shey na like this we go do the off season?
when no footie to talk about, na orisirisi we go dey yarn now shocked shocked shocked

vieee, I dey wait o. and na only razzor fit take am off. Make U bribe am with a
trip to a salsa joint jare. Na wetin she dey gbadun be that wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2007
holy shit!

BTW

jgirl, where is the pic?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:47pm On May 08, 2007
I'm coming very soon - i just wanna make sure that my face doesn't show as well.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:48pm On May 08, 2007
lol
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:51pm On May 08, 2007
Okay it's in my profile and it's going off in 5 mins o!

After this, that's it.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:53pm On May 08, 2007
seen it already but
unfortunately, i dont have magnifying lens to see u well grin grin grin grin

u really did a lot of work on that pic
so it is the more you look the less u see grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 6:57pm On May 08, 2007
lol - i tried so hard. Thank you for the recognition. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 6:59pm On May 08, 2007
lol,

got to go

na nite kiss
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2007
@jgirl,

Please send me the original picture.

Why fade everything. It is better than not posting at all Ma angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 7:02pm On May 08, 2007
lol - bye viee.

@ bolaoni, I'll try to unfade it a bit. but i love it that way.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by bolaoni(m): 7:06pm On May 08, 2007
No need to show everybody jare. Just send it to me.

Sure that should be cool with you.

Will soon be running as well.

Hope you won't be lonely in here sha.

Take care and TAKE CHARGE as well wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jgirl3: 7:18pm On May 08, 2007
Bye guys! smiley
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:05pm On May 09, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
razorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 2:10pm On May 09, 2007
Mukina, wetin razorr do? grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 2:11pm On May 09, 2007
I am really tempted to post her full pic after the way she yabbed my club in the other thread! angry

Mukina, should I post it? grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:14pm On May 09, 2007
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Razorr(f): 2:19pm On May 09, 2007
OK. I'll post it now. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:24pm On May 09, 2007
post it . grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by viee(f): 2:28pm On May 09, 2007
why didnt i listen to my instinct?
plz, if you want post, dont post the pix i have a friend in, she will not appreciate that
i beg you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.