Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How 2 Dump A Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 2 Dump A Babe? (1382 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2 Dump A Babe? by iz2much: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2008
Watz iz the Perfect way to dump a girl?
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by sistajay(f): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2008
There is no perfect way, just tell her it's over.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by kufreabasi(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2008
@poster
what do you mean by dump? why not take her to dust bin.
come, my friend better tell her it is over but not dump.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by notica(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2008
grin grin grin grin TRASH?
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by ceceee(f): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2008
idiot,guys like u are damn stupid
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by brownbonno(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2008
You never dump a babe.Let her know the chemistry is no more there.Imagine if a girl dump you,how will you fill?
Never hurt those that love you.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by bigboyslim(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ poster. You have to kill her first. you can't dump a live babe. So i'm assuming that you've killed the babe already. So next step will be to get some plastic bag to cover her up. Then move her to the trunk of your car. Get in the car and drive to a desolate location, maybe somewhere in the woods. Get the babe out of your trunk and dump her in the woods. Be careful to make sure nobody sees you. when you are done, come back to nairaland to tell us how it went so we can report you to the police.

hope this was helpful
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by ceceee(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2008
bigboyslim?i take it u've done it b4?
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by bigboyslim(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
ceceee:

bigboyslim?i take it u've done it before?

hmmmmmm. technically no but if u dont mind i can extend you the courtesy
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by adex285(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2008
call her sit her down and tell her you are no mo instrested Gba Oooo point blank.
let her go for some other guys
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by tammyswits(f): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2008
I think al go with bigboyslim, you see if you dont kill her yourself, she might kill herself. Ok thats total b.s, just tell her, 'we have to break up coz i cheated on you' whatever you do make sure it all looks like its your fault, if you make her feel bad about herself, she might ruin you, ask me am a pro!
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by vivaladiva(f): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2008
where are all the females ( touchy touchY)
if na how to dump a man una mouth go dey run like public tap
tell the bitch its over.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by tammyswits(f): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2008
@viva who said she's a bitch?
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by vivaladiva(f): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2008
figure of speech, nathin personal
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by topup: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2008
LOL at Bigboyslim.

The perfect way to dump a woman, (get ready to take notes):

- Do it in a place she won't get humiliated.
- Don't lie about how great she is, in the phases after hatred, that come after the break up she will come to her senses and realise
***you're a good for nothing liar aswell***.
- Be completely serious.
- Don't give her hope (maybe in future if we're both still single).
- Don't pick out her faults unless she is absolutely NASTY and you tried everything to help her become better in the relationship.
- Don't ask to become friends if you know you're only saying it so she won't hate you, when you're not replying her messages, she'll know that
- Give her a chance to explain, cry, get mad at you, or say anything she wants to say (unless she has given you a reasong to fear for your life) and then afterwards remain stern and end the conversation, formally ("Take care" - though it'll sound annoying to her). When she calms down, she will realise you handled the whole thing like a gentleman and the only thing that she can be bitter about is the fact that you left her. She won't have as much material when she's dissing you with her friends cheesy.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Hannibal: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2008
topup:

- Do it in a place she won't get humiliated.
- Don't lie about how great she is, in the phases after hatred, that come after the break up she will come to her senses and realise [/color]***you're a good for nothing liar aswell***.
- Be completely serious.
- Don't give her hope (maybe in future if we're both still single).
- Don't pick out her faults unless she is absolutely NASTY and you tried everything to help her become better in the relationship.
- Don't ask to become friends if you know you're only saying it so she won't hate you, when you're not replying her messages, she'll know that
- Give her a chance to explain, cry, get mad at you, or say anything she wants to say (unless she has given you a reasong to fear for your life) and then afterwards remain stern and end the conversation, formally ("Take care" - though it'll sound annoying to her). When she calms down, she will realise you handled the whole thing like a gentleman and the only thing that she can be bitter about is the fact that you left her. She won't have as much material when she's dissing you with her friends cheesy.

All these tips to dump a chic??

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . . .Why make a long speech when 2/3 words WILL do.
2 words. . . . .Get out, Bleep off, Buzz Off,
3 words. . . . . Go to Hell, Take a Hike, Leave me alone.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by topup: 2:30am On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibal:

All these tips to dump a chic??

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaze. . . . . . . .Why make a long speech when 2/3 words WILL do.
2 words. . . . .Get out, Bleep off, Buzz Off,
3 words. . . . . Go to Hell, Take a Hike, Leave me alone.

Yeah, and when you come across that psycho woman who wants to take revenge on you, I'll be here to say I told you so!

What goes around comes around!
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Hannibal: 2:38am On Aug 24, 2008
topup:

Yeah, and when you come across that psycho woman who wants to take revenge on you, I'll be here to say I told you so!

What goes around comes around!

Psycho woman and Vengeance?? Is this Nollywood?? grin
Vengeance ma $5 million ass.
Women are like toys to kids. . . . .Take em when u need em. . . . .Drop em when u get bored of em.
No thrills, no frillz. cool

1 Like

Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by notica(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2008
hmm! interesting!
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by topup: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2008
Hannibal:

Psycho woman and Vengeance?? Is this Nollywood?? grin
Women are like toys to kids. . . . .Take em when u need em. . . . .Drop em when u get bored of em.

Did you not read that topic by a Nairalander who posted her tactics on getting revenge on a guy who broke her heart, by corrupting his company. 'Building him up, and then braking him down again'. Anyways, you only get two warnings from me.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by whitelexi(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2008
Tell her that its in her own interest.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by SOJ(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2008
kai!dis some olympic-funny thread!
LOL
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Ola8(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2008
Just tell her,

LET MOVE ON
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by iz2much: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
I think Lets keep it casual will be nice
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by echobee(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
true talk
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Kslib(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
Why do you want to dump her in the first place? Btw that's not the question......
Well,just let her know that she deserves someone better than you..
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hannibal:

Psycho woman and Vengeance?? Is this Nollywood??
grin

Hahaha Let me know what you still think when you enter the real world. grin
You lack real-life experience. You never see crase cheesy
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Onegai(f): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2012
Sit her down and tell her. You owe her that courtesy. Don't just stop calling and expecting her to move on like that. It's not fair, and more hurtful in the long run, because she'll think something is wrong with her and damage her self-esteem and it's just plain rude. Be a man, not a boy.
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by mashnino(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2012
all dis blah blah blah
Re: How 2 Dump A Babe? by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On Apr 03, 2012
Tell her you are yet to discover yourself, the problem is with you and not her !!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Love Vs Affection / oo / Almost-engaged Girls: Would You Accept A Proposal That Didn’t Come With A Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.