Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Are Men Really Scarce? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Really Scarce? (5199 Views)

Are Husbands Really Scarce...? / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by onyinye2(f): 2:57am On Aug 27, 2008
bigboyslim:

Tall
Handsome
Rich
Confident
Responsible
Honest
Non drinker
Non smoker
Non womanizer
Great sex

to name a few. If you don't meet the minimum requirements, you won't even be invited for the interview
So are you saying woman should eliminate these so called "criterias" and just give every man the benefit of the doubt?
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by StephenP(m): 3:01am On Aug 27, 2008
Good men are actually not scarce. the problem is ladies who spend their time drawing up bizzare and almost unachievable qualifications for the type of man they want. These qualifications automatically disqualify the few good men around thereby increasing the number of husbandless and boyfriendless ladies in our society.

ima1:

men are not scarce, all ready made men are scarce n thats what most women are looking for, they want to reap where they did not sow.

Seconded. Ladies if you find a dude that has the basic qualities of a good man, GRAB HIM. Then you can, if I may borrow Onyinye's terms "mold him" to be the man you want.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by onyinye2(f): 3:04am On Aug 27, 2008
Okija_juju:

Whatever fuels your "Man-eating urge".
Blah Blah Blah. . . . . rubbish in my ears. tongue
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 27, 2008
bigboyslim:

Tall
Handsome
Rich
Confident
Responsible
Honest
Non drinker
Non smoker
Non womanizer
Great sex

to name a few. If you don't meet the minimum requirements, you won't even be invited for the interview

Those qualifications shouldn't be so impossible apart from the height which the man has no control over.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by StephenP(m): 3:11am On Aug 27, 2008
stillwater:

Those qualifications shouldn't be so impossible apart from the height which the man has no control over.

and handsome . . . well there's plastic surgery but as we've seen he still has no control over that also.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2008
StephenP:

and handsome . . . well there's plastic surgery but as we've seen he still has no control over that also.

Women that are ready to settle down look beyond trivial issues like being handsome.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 27, 2008
bigboyslim:

Tall
Handsome
Rich
Confident
Responsible
Honest
Non drinker
Non smoker
Non womanizer
Great sex

*white girl's voice* Like omg, Like why are you quoting me?
Like omg!
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by onyinye2(f): 3:46am On Aug 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Like omg!
ROTFLMAOSMD!!!! true though. Very true. Esp. . . . the first six.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 27, 2008
onyinye2:

ROTFLMAOSMD!!!! true though. Very true. Esp. . . . the first six.
Yes o. . . .abeg, Bigboyslim, name more jare
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2008
Why won't guys be scarce. When all these women keep bringing their drama; for what?

Guys need to stay away from stress-inducing babes, and go for the stress-relieving ones. Let all those "I too know" ladies sort themselves out.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by richo(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2008
yea men are scare just as unopened totos are scarce too embarassed angry angry
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by whitelexi(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2008
Most men fall into one of or a combination of two or more of three categories namely:
Drinkers, Smokers, and womanisers. If u find one without any of these traits, then prepare for the worst grin
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2008
richo:

yea men are scare just as unopened totos are scarce too embarassed angry angry

u mean un-tampered with toto or un-screwed toto?! grin
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by bigboyslim(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Like omg!

omg Ruby, I totally love it when you use the white girl's voice
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
bigboyslim:

omg Ruby, I totally love it when you use the white girl's voice
Lol! I can imagine you tripping for a white girl then
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by bigboyslim(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Lol! I can imagine you tripping for a white girl then

I keep telling everyone, I have never and will never date a white girl. not even by accident. I just like the way they talk. nothing more.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
bigboyslim:

I keep telling everyone, I have never and will never date a white girl. not even by accident. I just like the way they talk. nothing more.
Ok, so what iz you tying to say about us Nigerian girls?
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by TheSly: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2008
Are Men Really Scarce?
Yup we are very scarce!. . . . . . . 1 in a billion. . . . . . .2 in a trillion. cool
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by bigboyslim(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ok, so what iz you tying to say about us Nigerian girls?

I'm not saying i hate how nigerian girls talk oh. ruby don't push words in my mouth. Naija girls talk okay apart from the phonet forming ones. I can not stand fake accent. if you are talking to white people you can speak phonet but when you start speaking phonet with your fellow nigerians, then that becomes a problem. i simply hate fake accent
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by 4Play(m): 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2008
When girls are in their late teens and early 20s,their tits still firm and their butts tight, they think they are on top of the world. Once age 30 dawns on them,they suddenly discover that men are "scarce".
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
The Sly:

Yup we are very scarce!. . . . . . . 1 in a billion. . . . . . .2 in a trillion. cool
rotflmao!
You're not serious. oniranu tongue

bigboyslim:

I'm not saying i hate how nigerian girls talk oh. ruby don't push words in my mouth. Naija girls talk okay apart from the phonet forming ones. I can not stand fake accent. if you are talking to white people you can speak phonet but when you start speaking phonet with your fellow nigerians, then that becomes a problem. i simply hate fake accent
I get your point.
But you're generalizing, see if it was me generalizing you'd be on my tail.
Not all Naija girls have the fake accent.
BtW, I just realized that. . . . like, omg!, Naija men got fake accent too! Can you believe that? *roll eyes*
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
4 Play:

When girls are in their late teens and early 20s,their tits still firm and their butts tight, they think they are on top of the world. Once age 30 dawns on them,they suddenly discover that men are "scarce".
Ha! Shattap!!
lmao! I knew you have sth up your sleeves, but you talk true sha
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by dearie(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2008
Age 30? These days once a girl has crossed 25 , she begins to get worried and intensifies the 'search'. As if sumtin miss b4?
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by doncaster(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2008
Even some of them gyls when 30 still behaves like 18.
Mostly them born/leaving away. Its pathetic to say the list.

Real Men/Women are scarce, you will not notice this until you want to get married.
Its only God that will help us when the time comes.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by bigboyslim(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
amen oh.
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by SOJ(m): 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2008
Brash!:

u mean un-tampered with toto or un-screwed toto?! grin

LMAO!! i guess dis anoda thread LOL

bigboyslim:

Concur! I totally like hate d fake accent! U simply cannot speak berra than ahmuricans,,, tongue
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by chikend(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
doncaster:

Even some of them gyls when 30 still behaves like 18.
Mostly them born/leaving away. Its pathetic to say the list.

Real Men/Women are scarce, you will not notice this until you want to get married.
Its only God that will help us when the time comes.

aaaamen, cos am planning to
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
We less than 3.5billion on ds freakin planet! We f*ckin scarce men.
Y'all ladies shd fall down & worship. cool
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by proo212(m): 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
Women want what they want, there is nothing wrong with that. Tall handsome blah blah blah. And "real men" too also have criteria. Perhaps when the woman has finished checking all the boxes, the guy just started and she might not even be what the guy wants.

Reality
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Doncharlie: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2008
i don't believe they are scarce
the problem with naija ladies is that they don't believe in sowing
they just want too reap,
REAL MEN ABOUND
just that some are not really attractive financially
the rich,cute ones live on a fast lane
they love to grind possibly every pretty Lady
Judging from experience
WHEN A MAN IS RICH AND HANDSOME ,LOVING A WOMAN BECOMES ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE
why?
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by Moyola(f): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
Are men scarce?!!

no d£m plenti welli well!! tongue
Re: Are Men Really Scarce? by vivaladiva(f): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2008
not from where am sittin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Important Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend / Share Your Thoughts / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.