Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obtaining Long Term Loans In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obtaining Long Term Loans In Nigeria (2459 Views)

How To Secure Agric Loans In Nigeria / Obtaining A Mortgage Loan In Nigeria / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining Long Term Loans In Nigeria by chykeo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
Mortgage Financing In Nigeria
« on: Today at 11:52:31 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am seeking ideas on how to get the best mortgage deal in Nigeria.

I recently acquired a plot of land in Enugu Eastern Nigeria which I have already started developing. I am working on putting up an eight flats residential building though the construction is at the early foundation stage now.

I plan to complete the building with a mortgage facility for commercial purpose, hence this enquiry. The whole documentations are ready with a certificate of occupancy. I am interested in knowing;

1. the lowest interest rate I can get from a bank and the possible tenor of 15 years upwards
2. the possibility of paying off in the future without being attached to the maximum time on the tenor
3. the requirements to obtaining the mortgage
4. the repayment plan options
5. the repayment rate and system (variable or fixed)
6. the minimum and maximum sum available

I will be glad to get good ideas and any links and contacts will be much more appreciated.

Thank you
Re: Obtaining Long Term Loans In Nigeria by globass: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2008
@poster,
call mr.steve on 07025170574
that's what he handles.i believe you'll have a good deal.
i did too.

cheers

glo

(1) (Reply)

I Have N50000 And I Dont Know What I Can Use It For In Nigeria / Used 510 Kva Dorman Generator / Welded Mesh Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.